OD victim in Canberra - (good news: found + recovering)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job guys! I attempted to make an international call to the Canberra police, but it didn't work. Great, great work on those who were able to get it done.

Excellent job guys and especially hoptis, you quite possibly saved a life here, be proud brotha.

Just as I read this thread i knew it was going to be mepat1111, i would have never expected something like this from him, hope your all good and recovering mate. <3

Kudos to all involved; you should be proud of yourselves :)
Im sure mepat1111 will feel well loved by the people here too

wow.
i can't believe what you guys have just done.
you save someones life.

hoptis & all the other mods - you guys are amazing.
it makes me really happy to know that there are people behind the names and that you guys actually reached out and helped someone in their darkest hour.
abdolutely amazing. xoxox
much love to mepat1111 and i hope he gets better soon.
im sure his mother will be eternally grateful to bluelight.

Just for those who aren't checking all 4 mepat threads :)

mepat111 said:
To all the Bluelighters who helped Mepat last night - a great big thanks from his Mum, Dad, Uncle and Brother. Pat is in Canberra hospital and will be there for a few days. Very much out of it still but recovering. Now we have to find out what got him to that state. Was it just the drugs or are they just a symptom of what was happening in his life? None of the friends I have spoken to saw this coming and neither did we. Once again, our heartfelt thanks and especially to the young man who found Pat's home number and rang me last night. His freinds Alex and Carly found him and got him to emergency in time.
Pat's Mum

^^ That's fantastic, i'm glad he's ok, and to everyone who helped out, hats off to you. You did good. :)

This is the sort of thing that makes me proud to be a member here. People will go above and beyond to help others in need. I'm so glad that this has had a happy ending :)

Fantastic work guys :)

CB :)

:):) I'm gonna be smiling all day :) great work everyone. glad to hear as a community we can make a big difference to someone's life..

And people think drug users are the degenerates of society...

You guys are awesome. So proud of you all.

Wow, great job guys. I had seen his post last night, and I said a little prayer for him, but I assumed he was dead. I am so proud of you and of this community for saving a life.

Wow, I'm so thrilled at the outcome of this. It's times like these which remind me that despite all the bullshit, it's worth it to be a part of BL's harm reduction mission :D

Mad props to all the people who led to Pat's being found before it was too late :)

^^ Wow. This is fantastic. I read mepat111's mum's post last night when she had obviously just found out and asked him to call her straight away. I could only imagine how devestating it would be for everyone involved in that situation.

Anyway, i haven't posted in ages, but for what it is worth, it is fantastic to know that there is such a strong community in here.

everyone + hoptis = fantastic.

Kitty in the dark, I have said this publicly before and i will happily say it again...........you guys over at the Dark Side are truly the bees knees of Bluelight.

The work you guys do is nothing short of amazing.............anyone who doesnt understand, I suggest you drop in there every now and trhen and check it out............seriously the mods and posters there are such fine examples of human beings.

Hoptis........... I knew that brain of yours would come in handy one day........lol, well done mate.

Bluelight is a great place and its timely to remember what our number one goal is.........HARM REDUCTION............... well done all.

MEPAT1111, mate, there are a shit load of people here and away from the net who really care about you, Keep smiling and hope it all works out for yuou mate. Drop us a PM anytime.

Huge effort Hoptis and others, mass respect for everyone pulling together like this.

This is why I love this place.

Cheers to everyone who helped this guy, especially hoptis. You're a champ.

Does it blow anyone elses mind that someone from the other side of the world was able to stop a fatal OD here in Aus?

We are truly living in amazing times.

lostpunk5545 said:
Does it blow anyone elses mind that someone from the other side of the world was able to stop a fatal OD here in Aus?

We are truly living in amazing times.

Yes it does, and yes we are!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.