OD victim in Canberra - (good news: found + recovering)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittyinthedark

Bluelight Crew
I need someone in Aus to call the Canberra police. I have a serious suggestion that a BLer has overdosed.

Last edited:
edit: removed IP info, as things have been handled

unfortunately this is all we have, but if the police can contact the ISP, they can maybe get an address.

Last edited:
do they have a handle or any other data that we can relay?

a name, age, something like that?

and i think whoever calls, should probably go for the paramedics, not the cops...

well, whatever 911 is in aus....

There's no other relevant information. We have a post that says he took the overdose and his ip address, that's it....

That IP belongs to the ISP TransACT, make sure you tell them that, that's who they will need to contact.

They told me there wasn't anything they could do with that little info.

:\

I've got to get off the PC now, if anyone comes up with some more info, or knows the guy can they make another call.

I have made two calls to 000 (21:25), one to the Ambulance service and the other to the Police service.

The Ambulance service advised that they had no means of tracking IP addresses and to contact the police. After contacting the Police and being transferred to an area that would be able to assist in a matter like this, they advised me that without further information like a date of birth, a name, contact number or address there was not a great deal they could do. They said they would look into it further in the hope of finding something and to provide them with any further information if it came to hand.

If any members know any further information about mepat1111 could they please send a PM to a moderator that is online so we can possibly provide the police with some further information. It would be horrible to think that something could happen to a member of this community if there was information that could possibly save a life.

If anyone has the means to contact either Fry-d, hoptis or phase_dancer they may have some further contact details for mepat through e-mail exchange. Just a thought.

Last edited:
by the way its the aus fed police who do local policing for the ACT

lil angel15 said:
The Ambulance service advised that they had no means of tracking IP addresses and to contact the police. After contacting the Police and being transferred to an area that would be able to assist in a matter like this, they advised me that without further information like a date of birth, a name, contact number or address there was not a great deal they could do. They said they would look into it further in the hope of finding something and to provide them with any further information if it came to hand.

thats such bullshit - there is a username/pass currently authenicated and it has that IP in question... it'll take 10 seconds for someone to look up their radius server and find out who it is and get their accoutn details

fuck it, just call the ISP - tell them some is dying and they need to assist you in obtaining the person details of the user.

Give them the number for the canberra fed police and ask the manager to pass the info the policeman

tell the manager under the telco act in the event of a life and death situation they are allowed under the telco act to provide information.....

explain you don't want it but the police do.

Try and call canberra police - not 000 or ask for 000 to transfer you to the local cbd canberra station. line up the duty officer to be ready to take a call if you can get the ISP to call the coppers....

that way they can call a number they can identify as a local stations number (get the rep to use like whitepages online to confirm the number is valid.

^ a semi- suicide note/goodbye posted in dark side .

BL can log ip addresses if it wants to. How else can it put in place ip bans and track trolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.