• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v5. - Paper or Plastic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy 4/20 guys, smoking two joints while I roll two more. Bout to check on my beloved OD and do some spring cleaning.

Congrats on the job. It seems like things are picking up a bit.

Yes, congratulations tommy! I wish you the best with your detox.

Thanks. I had been pretty down for a while, in a rut due to financial reasons. I had a bunch of applications out, and was saying that one phone call would change everything. Sure enough right after I got a call/interview/job my mentality completely changed for the better. I don't even mind kicking right now, although I only got 4 hours of sleep last night, but that's better than nothing.

Kayla, I'll smoke it up for you because you chose meth over 4/20 :(

I'm going to write your name on the blunt. GF will ask why, but I'll just spark it up.

Tric- fuck meth did you see what happened worst relapse of my fuxking life!!!!!!! I wrote my story in BDD.

I took those xanax remember inwas talking to you? After that i started smokingthat meth i had left and then weed and then i blacked out woke up naked and my bf flushed everything except my weed. He found my stash and flushed my acid!!!!!!!!!

I wanted that meth gone it was not for me. I dont know why people get addicted to that shit its just like adderall.....Im so glad thats gone. My bf hid my xanax and i sorta need that right now.... But i dont blame bim because after my black out i ended up taking a total of 20mg of xanax and i havent done xanax in months so mixed wih weed and meth i was fuuuuuuu ked up.

I am staying clean for as long as i can i dont want to relapse anymore. I feel so fucking guilty!!!!! I wish i never tried meth for the first time the other day you know i always said i would never do that shit ugh.....

At least i didn relapse on my DOC heroin then i would be really fucking screwed right now..... Bc i know i wouldnt be able to stop.

To bad I can't smoke a J, damn drug test coming up...cant risk fucking up with weed. I guess Ill just celebrate it with a fat line of opana...

Tric- fuck meth did you see what happened worst relapse of my fuxking life!!!!!!! I wrote my story in BDD.

I took those xanax remember inwas talking to you? After that i started smokingthat meth i had left and then weed and then i blacked out woke up naked and my bf flushed everything except my weed. He found my stash and flushed my acid!!!!!!!!!

I wanted that meth gone it was not for me. I dont know why people get addicted to that shit its just like adderall.....Im so glad thats gone. My bf hid my xanax and i sorta need that right now.... But i dont blame bim because after my black out i ended up taking a total of 20mg of xanax and i havent done xanax in months so mixed wih weed and meth i was fuuuuuuu ked up.

I am staying clean for as long as i can i dont want to relapse anymore. I feel so fucking guilty!!!!! I wish i never tried meth for the first time the other day you know i always said i would never do that shit ugh.....

At least i didn relapse on my DOC heroin then i would be really fucking screwed right now..... Bc i know i wouldnt be able to stop.

You shouldn't feel so guilty. You have guilt because you need to do the thing we've been telling you to do and deep down you know it. <3 <3

You can and will do it. I love you and you have the support of all of us.

I am sparking this joint for you, even though you don't like when I smoke weed :p

lol smoke away im about to smoke now myself!!!!im am freaking the fuck out right now.... ill talk in a min/.

paper or plastic, cuz i almost had to sack everyone. bad a boomch. How are my peoples today?

Absolutely crazy morning. Anxiety off the charts, but I'm super baked from this blunt I just smoked w/ hash+keif. the blunt probably cost like <edit holy shit I just did price discussion man im so baked> at least with all the hash, keif and oil.

I am literally baked like a chip. Like 10/10 intoxicated and for once it's mostly cannabinoids, I'll bet the opiates are keeping me calm though I don't think I could normally comfortably be this high.

Where's the I'm high emoticon.

baked420.jpg

you know it
smoking usually helps me if im sweating but it was 80 something earlier today and is now in the low 70's but im sweating my ass off for some reason..
not comfortable at all. im drippin down my forehead and all im doing is sitting on a couch lol.
its a leather couch too so that doesn't help much.
about to take another shower to see if it helps.

EDIT: problem solved.. ceiling fan.

Last edited:
I don't even remember the last time I got high on 4/20. I may take some 2C-I later on though.

Whats up wiggi!!! come by the social more often!

Hood, it's like 90 degrees here in cali %)

Status
Not open for further replies.