• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v5. - Paper or Plastic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if i start posting here

i can make this place good again

Only reason I like TC is for webcamming

I would never choose TC over this social, for the record.

OD Social= penis enlargement for your post count.

Well then stop posting in tc. That's why the lounge is so fail now. We don't want loungefail infecting od like a bad case of hep c in san francisco.

is it bad that i actually prefer TC over having to constantly refresh threads? 8(

I don't know. I was referring to the last post on page 5 sarcastically. I'm missing a piece to this puzzle as well.

How you guys doing? Good day at work muv?

Yolanda, be cool!

papasomnia, I always think of this song when I see your username haha:
Papa-Americano

Since when did this social start popping off?

I'm debating on when I should pull the trigger on this adderall high by taking a nice dose of valium. I'm taking some time off from the opiated life, so currently nearing day 3 of detoxing.

I can't do speed during detox, man. So I would have already consumed the valium. Yum.

How are you doin otherwise tommyboy? Want to switch jobs and go back to smodding this place?

Sometimes depending on the detox, I'll do a little bit of d-MA to distract me, doesn't do shit for WD symptoms but it sure is a distraction.

I can't do speed during detox, man. So I would have already consumed the valium. Yum.

How are you doin otherwise tommyboy? Want to switch jobs and go back to smodding this place?

F that. But speaking of jobs, I got a new one which is part of the reason for me stopping opiates. For some reason I can speed though withdrawal. I was planning on only using valium, but it was too early in the day to knock myself out, so I figured I would eat some of the amp I just got first.

Yes, congratulations tommy! I wish you the best with your detox.

I remember years ago I tried taking an E pill during detox and it fucking sucked. The high was ok.. kind of distracted me from withdrawals a bit but as soon as I peaked and started to come down it's like everything was way worse.. I wished I hadn't taken it at all. Since then I refuse to do any uppers during opiate detox lol..

Morning everyone i have been asleep i thought today was thursday morning but its friday i slept thru to friday omfg

Status
Not open for further replies.