• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v11 ~ Pour your 40 on the ground for the homies that aint around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saving my wax for now; I'm switching over to the Jack Herer PR (top shelf private reserve weed) and I'm just as baked as I want to be. %)
Hahah fuck yah. got some picks? I'm still sooo fucking jealous of your bub skillet
Rawr I am chain smoking cigs cuz I still feel the amphetamines and a little tipsy, bleh I hate cigs

Haha, I said the rooms make me want to use.. meaning just being there around all these addicts and hearing the stories and all the slogans and shit... It makes me want to get high! Ha. Not that people in there actually want me to use. Although.. I have met many people in the rooms that I ended up relapsing with because they weren't serious about staying clean.

By the way, this elementary school shooting that happened today is fucked up. And it literally happened 20 minutes from where I grew up and 2 hours from where I am now in NYC. Crazy.

Ohh lmao I was like what the fuck, what meetings are you going too? Hahahaha, I know too many people who relapsed or stayed high wholer they did the AA thing. I knew this one dude who put up a front of staying clean, started dating a woman who also went to those meetings, and he ended up stealing like 10 grand from her and literally dissepeared lolol

My bad forgot I had copy and paste on my phone.

But zomg I played everyone I got one extra post for free bitch...you gonna learn today boy! Hahaha

I knew this one dude who put up a front of staying clean, started dating a woman who also went to those meetings, and he ended up stealing like 10 grand from her and literally dissepeared lolol

Haha. Definition of chivalry.

Hahahaha yah exactly..

Holy shit Kevin hart is sooooo fucking funny . Bleh I wish I had weeds but nope fuck the fucking cops

Captain, that vid of fuck cops was fucking hilarious, and that driving dog made me laugh out loud lmao, he looked like a boss

Nt I know you are lurking around, what's up with you dude? Hows the break. Seriously someone get on aim or tiny chat

Day 4 of tramadol withdrawal, felt better but my pain was so bad I took 100mg of tramadol, BIG FUCKING MISSTAKE. Minutes later I was ice cold and anxiety increased 10 fold. It only made the pain 5 times worse so I took 300mg propoxyphene and now I just feel as shitty as I did before, I guess this means I'm going to have to start all over again, doesn't it?

I fucking never learn...

By the way, is propoxyphene really that dangerous to mix with alcohol if you already have a pretty large tolerance to opioids? I just want to knock myself out really, haven't slept for 3 days almost...

Edit: nevermind, fuck it, might as well do a shot of ketobemidone to pass out, won't make any difference now

Last edited:
You could... I don't think it'd end up well.. :\

definitely not.

Im ganna dedicate my life to making a drug that erases and prevents opiate tolerance and dependency 100%. So youll get hgh as your fist time ever doing opiates everytime on the same dose. and no addiction. ill need alot of funding from fellow ODS dwllers of course :D

definitely not.

Im ganna dedicate my life to making a drug that erases and prevents opiate tolerance and dependency 100%. So youll get hgh as your fist time ever doing opiates everytime on the same dose. and no addiction. ill need alot of funding from fellow ODS dwllers of course :D

Haha. I'd throw in for that research.

Status
Not open for further replies.