• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v11 ~ Pour your 40 on the ground for the homies that aint around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meth.. it's just the gift that keeps on giving.. :\

I am noticing a serious upward trend in meth use right now on BL. Crazy meth induced posting, lots of how to questions, etc. Not a promising change...

Tweaker Posts that are Unnecessary IMO:
1) Page long essays about any amphetamine that could have been asked in a single question.
2) Page long responses to my answer, asking another question that is literally on the first page of google.
3) When the person starts out asking a question, but goes on a chant about how he/she is considered superior to everyone.
4) When Amphetamine users rant about something pertaining to them not being able to get more of it.

I totally don't mind people asking "how to" avoid side effects as long as they don't keep pushing for poly-drug combinations

/opinion

Hey everybody I hope everyone is having a good day! Sup renz sup ch sup erebody else! I took vyvanse and bup and lyrica and now I'm chain smoking American spirits which is straight cuz NAS doesnt cause cancer, proven fact right/ lol I feel pretty fucking good right now even though I got arrested two times in the past month and can't smoke weed anymore :( but I'm hanging in and I still got my scripts so tis all Gucci! Anyone doing exciting things for The break? I'm just chillen and shit nothing top special but I hope everyone is having a good break! Lmao and I do need a break from weed, pun intended, cuz I have been smoking too much and maybe this is forbthe best...hahahaha fuck that you can never smoke too much! I might be on probation for up two years which really blows Dick hut whatever, I will get through!

I really do love my bluelight family! I have been here long and made good friends, ch, renz, token, Nt, and everyone else, you guys are the shit, and how could I forget wigg master? You mah niggah hahahaha

I want to talk on aim, get on aim you bastsrds, or I could do tiny chat but never done that shit, I have a camera on mah laptop though, winning!

^All you need is a good dose of Kava and you're set dude.

Excuse my quick HR exception, but:
Lyrica + Kava + Valarian + Low Dose Benzo + Medium dose Amp = The Bomb.com

Not sure how bupe would mix in, not a bupity person.

^All you need is a good dose of Kava and you're set dude.

Excuse my quick HR exception, but:
Lyrica + Kava + Valarian + Low Dose Benzo + Medium dose Amp = The Bomb.com

Not sure how bupe would mix in, not a bupity person.

Yah I don't have kava, but I have a script for temazepam aka renazepam 15 milg and getting raised to 30mg this month so that would be Gucci hahaha, kava is coobut renazepam is more reliable and kewlee. I like bup, I recently got switch from suboxone to generic bup tablets which are the shit
But bup doesbt effect me like that, yah I feel a little buzz if I wait a day or two inbetween doses, but adding in other drugs make bup a lot more fun, it isn't the best harm reduction and tric got mad at me I think cuz I was drinking on all my meds and won't talk to me lololol. But it is a serious matter...I going to take some renazepam right now even though it is 3 in the afternoon, I'm a bad boy...but omg Kristen Stewart is solo fucking hot and I was watching twilight cuz I want ed to beat my meat to her lmao. I had to do kegel exercises to keep me from jizzen in mah pants LMFAO .. I also am trying to get desoxyn wucih for some reason is cheaper than vyvanse with my insurance. Usually desoxyn will cost a fat buck, but my insurance said desoxyn is half the price of vyvanse lolol..

Sorry about my speed post lmao, I read your post above mine and I was like.lolol I'm totally about to have a amp ramble lolol.

How have you been though man? Any good ghb? How is the vyvanse treating you? And good droughs? I remebr when you were new to bluelight and you asked me how to get d amp from vyvanse, ha we go way back lolol.how is life treating yah?

Make an aim breh Breh, seriously doo it naow! imma bout to crack up a beer and smoke cigs like a boosss

Last edited:
No break for me. Sadly my college days are done. No breaks from work :\

that kind of sucks, but you are making money! congrats on the mod status too, i kind of watned it, but i think you are a better fit ;)

thats good you wont be strung out on cri'mas , are you still using any drugs though, like weed or alcohol even? or completely sobz??? i hope you smoke weeds, cuz we cant be friends if you dont hahahaha ;) idk how people dont smoke weed on a daily basis, it seems so natural to mee, though i gotta stop thinkg about weed because iwill be on probation and if i fuck up i will go to prison epscially because this is my second offense for marijuana :/

fuck georgia man, it is the state with the strictest marijuana policies because it is a hub, and connects florida and south america, and all the drugs flow through ATL. but after probation, i am moving to Bolder, 'Rado which is were my super kewl cousin and aunt/uncle live. and i plan to go to University of Colorado in Boulder, it will be so sick!!!! all the marijuana buds i want and i can snowboards and do all that fun shit!!

currently, i got home yesterday, and havent touched my laundry for the past 3-4 weeks because i was at school and why would i do it when i can wait to go home and my mommy does it for me?? haha i made a deal with her though, if i clean up and do mah laundriez, then she will buy me a pack of ciggs =D

how are things going at work and life for you, i hope good :D keep trucking through work, it will pay off!!

"the harder you work, the more luck you have,"
-Thomas Jefferson

Yeah the making money thing is pretty nice.. Hah. And I'm actually keeping it since I'm clean.

I still drink but nothing else. I don't like weed.. used to when I was a kid but now I just get really uncomfortable and shit on it. Not fun. And yeah not being strung out on christmas will be pretty nice.. Hah. Been a while.

thats good man! good for you!! it takes strength and character to stay clean!!! do you go to AA or NA meetings? i go sometimes but working the steps is bullshit kind of IMO, i mean i dont believe in god and i worked through step 5 and i was lyke fuck it i wanna smoke weeds. but now i cant so it is good to go to meetings and meet other recovering addicts that are sober, but they dont like that i am on/scripted buprenorphine, temazepam, vyvanse (soon to be desoxyn), pregabalin, and hydroxyzine, god i am on so good meds, but i am alot loololol.... but fuck it whatever makes you happy you know???

i dont like weed as much without a tolerance, but i ahve been smoking for so long so i never really get uncomfortable or anxious and ithink the high is one of the best highs compared to all drugs. i think weed is euphoric, and it chills me out, but it will be good to take a break because i hsmoked every day from 14-18, then i went to rehabz and didnt smoke weed for 3-4 months, but after that i have been smoking literally everyday for almost 2 years. so yah i have some experience with weedss, and since i started at such at young age my brain developed around marijuana and my body was used to having THC/CBD everyday, so i think it will be good to let my brain recover and develop more. i will probably see amazing results because of how long i have been smoking daily and how much my brain growth was impaired loool

shit happens, life is a bitch, and then you die :D

well, i just took 15mg temazepam and took 2 shots of kettle one vodka, i feel pretty goooooood along with the amphetamines, bupre, lyrica, and hydroxyzine loool

i am such an addict.!!

i really do admire you for being clean, it is something i have been working on over the past 2 years... it takes time and i have been getting better, but it feels like it never ends especially since i just got arrested, so i hope that over the next 1-2 years i will be able to really improve and get better.

yah know, it is hard to chose building character over being comfortable, keep trucking man! i believe in you!
do you have any family you that you will see for the holidays!! if not, i will be here to keep yah company, we are a family on BL =D

Nah, I don't go to meetings. They make me want to fucking use.. Hah. The rooms aren't my thing.. I know it works for some people but not me. I'm clean this time and see it sticking because I really want it and am tired of being strung out and a slave to some powder. I'm just fucking over it and I finally have good things going on in my life. Will I stay straight forever? No idea. I hope so but I'm just taking it day by day. Feels good though.

dude, i totally agree! if you rally want to be clean, you will stay clean. the AA makes you believe that there way is the only way, but if you anti-desire drugs and really want to stop, you will succeede. i know exactly how you feel! i felt like a slave to drugs, they ruled my life, especialyl heroin. i was shackled, and i kind of broke free with suboxone, but i am still dependent on it, it sucks that i have to take something to make me feel normal, but that is the name of the game..

i can relate about being over drugs, after a while of being sufficiently being broken-down, "gnawed," and chewed up like havng a suffiecient ass whoopingg, then and only after you have been fucked by drugs so bad, you can stop. if you dont have a desire to stay clean, or mostly have a desire to use, then you will fail, and what gives you that desire is all the negative effects drugs like heroin cause in you. i was homless, sent to rehab, arrested, had no friends, slept in bathrooms and lit hand-sanitizer on fire to keep me warm, no car, no phone, family didnt want me, was when i said i had enough with heroin and got on bupre, it has definitely helped me recover and improve my life, i just still have that feeling of being dependent yah know? getting off bupre and my meds is the last step, but im scared that if i get off my cravings will come back and i will be sucked back into the quick-sand.

day by day is the best way to look at staying clean. when i try to look into the future and think abut being sober all my life, i get really scared and i feel like i will fail and i should just go back to using. however, if i take it day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute, ect.. it is much easier. like if i get a craving for weed (weed is not at all compared to heroin but i am still mentally dependent, probably a little less strong ythan heroin cravings, but that is just the way my body is. some people never get cravings for weed, but since i am a habitually user, it was apart of routine, i did everything high and especially when i didn have shit to do, smoking weed made me entertain and shit, but like i said if i get a cravings i acan just think, " ok i just have to be sober for the next 30 mins, and if i am still craving afterwards i will use," usually, after 5 mins i realize that is not something i want to do and almost 99% of the time the craving goes away..

anyways i ramble, but i know you are a strong person man, and i envy-admire you character and decisions. you are a good guy, i can tell!!! i havnt really spoken alot with you on BL, but hopefully i will see you more often in OD social =D

............but!!! what do you mean when you say, "they want me to fucking use?!!!?!?!" like the people in the meeting want to get you high, or that being there gives you mad cravings and makes you want to use??

Haha, I said the rooms make me want to use.. meaning just being there around all these addicts and hearing the stories and all the slogans and shit... It makes me want to get high! Ha. Not that people in there actually want me to use. Although.. I have met many people in the rooms that I ended up relapsing with because they weren't serious about staying clean.

By the way, this elementary school shooting that happened today is fucked up. And it literally happened 20 minutes from where I grew up and 2 hours from where I am now in NYC. Crazy.

Last edited:
By the way, this elementary school shooting that happened today is fucked up. And it literally happened 20 minutes from where I grew up and 2 hours from where I am now in NYC. Crazy.

The first person to mention something about it to me was a fellow player in a Counter Strike server. Oh Irony...

Anyways, I just picked up a fat new bag of some Jack Herer PR and it looks oh so good. I just took one small bong rip to the face and I'm just as high as I want to be. :D

Hahaha I hear that scagnetti, and I love yah token! You to ch, how is the dabs treating you/

Four beers deep, temazepam, lyrica, bup and amphetamine, I feel Gucci. Smoked like 10 cigs today, yuc

But they were American spirits, like I could never get cancer.../troll

I just did two quarter gram dabs in attempts to calm the rage that courses through my veins.

Status
Not open for further replies.