• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD SOCIAL THREAD----Info. Support. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2a99e0b7-1699-4496-968b-95264eb3a082.jpg

Last edited:
Nobody can read your PM's on bluelight, not even our owners.

Whhen a PM is sent to a staff member with a bunch of derogitory misinformation in it, we certainly do take exception.

I have not ua'd any of your posts on this topic, ch, but at this point you can either drop it, or I can start.

admins definitely can bro

The reason I ask: some old stoners in California haven't used a titanium skillet yet, so I'm sure in Tennessee the head shops would look at you weird if you asked for a skillet.

=D

I too, am smoking on some delicious wax, and a beautiful full melt

Last edited:
You guys and your wax.

I'm trying to kill this intense nerve pain I have with my gabapentin.

Might have to upgrade my script to pregabalin.

My neck is so fucked it is making my arm numb and my hand have pins and needles.

I totally just had the most hilarious/craziest day and I totally need to share it here. May be disturbing to some given the bathroom information (its needed for the lulz of the day tho) so I'll wrap it in NSFW tags. *Only open if you are ok with poop*

NSFW:

Ok so this started sunday night. I noticed a bulge in my GI tract on the left side. I also stopped passing my daily bowel movements (I have Crohn's disease, so this was a big scare not pooping). I was terribly worried that I may have a hernia, so I decided it would be best to stop using coke until I got it checked out. Well today I was in the hospital all day. Finally when all the tests were done, the doctor comes into my room. "Well, it turns out that you have an extremely large mass of stool stuck in your small bowel. Some light laxitives should fix you up within a few days."

I spent 4 days not doing coke and worrying that I had fucked up my life from doing drugs. In reality, all I really needed was a nice big line! Nothing gets my colon moving like a nice half gram line afterall!

Okay, now that I've either made you all laugh, or throw up, its time for G to go score a bag =D

I would just like to make it clear that it is the policy of bluelight to NEVER read PRIVATE messages. They are private.

If you guys get infracted for a pm its because it got reported.

Anyways.
Just got some incredible weed from the place that won last years cannabis cup on the indica side.
Its pretty nuts. The GC/MS printou they had said 18% THC. And 2% CBDs. I've seen higher, but this tastes absolutely incredible.

I think if I had a skillet it would fuck up my life so badly I would have to get rid of it.

^ Don't they host some of those cannabis events in your area? I feel like I remember people talking about one of them last year, with Kid Cudi performing and stuff.

All I was saying is that. Theoretically, someone with root access could read PMs.

I didn't say that they do, as of course they don't. Just that they do in fact have the ability to do that.

Wax Time with the Cpt

yea i have heard of it....isnt it like 60% THC?

I wouldn't know; it's not tested but it is high THC/CBD content; very high purity. They take really good errl (butane hash oil) which can actually max out around 90% purity; then they whip it (the consistency is SO MUCH EASIER to work with when it's not in the hash oil state) into wax, which adds some air weight but the air weight is easily accounted for when you can do fatter dabs of wax. =D

TRIPMAN your inbox is full man. Take care of the inbox THEN do some more drugs ;) hahaha.

I'm already getting some wax out as we speak... =D

Wax Time with the Cpt

Lawl sorreee.

My inbox gets way too much fucking action.

Fix'd.

Much like my penis, my titanium skillet and glass curve see way too much action as well.

=D

I'm about to dab some more wax at the moment (then possibly will take a dab at a special lady later on :D)...

%)

As I took LSD about 8 hours ago, and then promptly ate wings and vaporized wax, I am having TOO MUCH FUN uploading all my cool music to Reverb Nation.

Anyone want to hear it?

Status
Not open for further replies.