• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD SOCIAL THREAD----Info. Support. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up OD? Missed you guys. My internet has been dead for almost a week, finally the service tech came today and fixed the issue. Glad to be back.

BDD takeover! Our social is very quiet tonight so thought I'd swing by and see how you guys were in OD :)

What's up OD? Missed you guys. My internet has been dead for almost a week, finally the service tech came today and fixed the issue. Glad to be back.

Nice to have you back, now get to work! I'm crackin the whip here, OD is being overrun.

Good to see you, though, o2. Effie, how are you darling?

just wanted to stop by and say whats good OD? hope everyone is doin iight, this place *seems* to be going very slowly and different since i left,, i was gonna come back.. i'll keep the idea on my mind. but i donno if i'd enjoy it like i did b4.. iight back to my BL disappearance. Peace everyone.. have fun. be safe. %)

just wanted to stop by and say whats good OD? hope everyone is doin iight, this place *seems* to be going very slowly and different since i left,, i was gonna come back.. i'll keep the idea on my mind. but i donno if i'd enjoy it like i did b4.. iight back to my BL disappearance. Peace everyone.. have fun. be safe. %)

Come back and help quicken the pace!

^Wasn't he banned like all the time? Maybe I just lurked more often during a bad period of his or something. Though I definitely recall not clicking on threads where he was that last poster at one point :).

Does it really matter?

Being banned from Bluelight isn't an uncommon occurence, nor does it mean you are a bad person, at all.

I wouldn't think getting banned is a big deal either though I would suppose it's from some kind of serious rules violation? I've been slapped a couple of times but not banned...yet.

But if you disappear all the time because you're a mad mofo, people are going to think you got banned.

I wouldn't think getting banned is a big deal either though I would suppose it's from some kind of serious rules violation? I've been slapped a couple of times but not banned...yet.

LOL @ the word "serious".

They ban people for anything they want, especially if you send a private message with "misinformation" in it.

I didn't know I was supposed to be handing out infractions for every PM filled with misinformation I received from Bluelighters...

They ban people for anything they want, especially if you send a private message with "misinformation" in it.

I didn't know I was supposed to be handing out infractions for every PM filled with misinformation I received from Bluelighters...

Hmmm... That don't sound good. I thought PM meant PRIVATE message. IDK how [time wise] or why they would even be looking at them unless someone reported it as factually wrong and perhaps harmful. "Misinformation" is sometimes in the eyes of the beholder. Facts are facts but I personally don't like that word.... BTW, your PM's are full and maybe you want it that way based on past experience??

Nobody can read your PM's on bluelight, not even our owners.

Whhen a PM is sent to a staff member with a bunch of derogitory misinformation in it, we certainly do take exception.

I have not ua'd any of your posts on this topic, ch, but at this point you can either drop it, or I can start.

Nobody can read your PM's on bluelight, not even our owners.

Whhen a PM is sent to a staff member with a bunch of derogitory misinformation in it, we certainly do take exception.

I have not ua'd any of your posts on this topic, ch, but at this point you can either drop it, or I can start.

This isn't entirely true. I'm fairly certain people with root access ala engineers could - however I imagine it would be a waste of time as IME you are just wading through walls of text and I don't think you can see who actually posted them, I can't really remember fully - and I dont speak to that computer geek anymore.

Awesome. Last Monday there was 27 inches at Steamboat and it was my last day of teaching. So I said fuck it and went riding instead of working. Even though its been a shitty year for snow, I still have 100+ days and at least a dozen powder days.

How are things on your end?

^ Its been a mild winter here, with no snow. I preferred it this way since I'm broke though, and snow would have just added to the hassle of going on job interviews and such. I'm ready for the spring to get here asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.