• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD SOCIAL THREAD----Info. Support. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, dude.

This isn't a dating site, and its not here to help you find someone to get stoned with. Go to the bar and get rejected like normal people do.
You were a mod here for quite a while. Long enough to know that you shouldn't be asking such things.

Come on, dude.

This isn't a dating site, and its not here to help you find someone to get stoned with. Go to the bar and get rejected like normal people do.
You were a mod here for quite a while. Long enough to know that you shouldn't be asking such things.

It was a joke man. But sorry for the social nature of it ;)

ugh, i hate realizing you squandered your amphetamine hgih literally completely, i wish i had a do-over/had more.

LSDMDMA&10307159 said:
ugh, i hate realizing you squandered your amphetamine hgih literally completely, i wish i had a do-over/had more.

"Do-over"? That's leading to a useless addiction. Try growing will-power first. ;)

Would the do over apply before or after you took all your amphetamines already?

Just wish for an unlimited supply if you're gunna be wishin haha

whats up OD? Man, I've got a killer toothache. I went and bought some kava tincture and tooth numbing gel, so I'm trying to numb it up as we speak.

How you fuckers doing?

Tweaked.

Benzo'd.

Feeling chilled.

Yourself? :D

Aside from the offensive toothache

Wasted $30 on PST that was completely washed. Pricks. I'm paying for the shit, they should mind their own business.

I think this is the right place ;)

Just started day 4 of begin cold turkey from everything (aside from a little cannabis). I relapsed near the middle of last year after begin clean from opiates for at least 3 months (was not counting days). I went back to oxycodone for pain management (not legally) and went from 20mg to around 80mg a day very quickly. I would need at least 40-50mg to keep from getting sick, and that's with using DXM to keep tolerance in check. Around the middle of December I got a connection for Opana ERs (30mg tablets) and Roxi, tolerance quickly shot up after a couple of weeks of using those. I was also using; 3mg xanax, 100mg DPH, and 50mg DXM a day a long with the opiates (to keep tolerance in check and get a better nod).

I must also add I was using everything nasally too as I have a bit of a "snorting fetish" (NOT xanax/DPH/DXM I ain't THAT stupid :p), even those 10/325s Percs knowing how stupid it was to put all that crap up my nose.

Anyway, day one wasn't that bad. Day two consisted of rolling around in bed all day, passing out three or four times for a couple of hours at a time waking up covered in sweat (or slime as I call it ;)). Day 3 was hell and I think the peak of the withdrawal, I was at a point yesterday around 1pm where I would have shot myself if I would have had ammo for the shotgun, my head hurt so much and no matter what I did I couldn't fall asleep. At some point I did manage 6 hours of sleep and when I awoke the pain was mostly gone, I awoke late last night and finally managed to have a bowel movement and eat a proper meal. Now on day four I'm in good spirits, and aside from a bad case of the runs (gone through ALOT of TP ;)) I'm feeling better than I have in a long time.

I know my habit isn't as bad as some, but I've been struggling with it for sure. I was real close to trying the needle but thankfully all my supplies ran out and I had no way to buy more (everyone is out until they refill and there is no H/non-prescription opiates to be found). So I wasn't exactly planning on going cold turkey, or quitting, but now I'm dead set on kicking this shit and kicking it for good.

BTW I'm going through this using nothing thus far to help with withdrawal: No benzos, no OTC sleep-aids, nothing to keep my guts from constantly begin loose. I want to feel all the pain and all that hell, its a constant reminder not to go back on. As I improve little by little each day I feel better for kicking and not needing a replacement/help. I did consider a taper (and actually had a family member offer to buy and hold pills for me and taper me down) but now since I'm four days CT I don't see much point.

My only hope is PAWS doesn't set in like it did last time. I think even if it does I won't be hoping back on anytime soon. I finally admitted my problems to my parents and other family members this time around and if I were to get high on anything opiate related atm I'd feel too guilty about it to enjoy it.

I plan on counting the days, and setting small goals for each day. Today's goal is to get out of the house and see a non-using friend which I'll be doing in the afternoon. Tomorrow's goal is to do at least 10 minutes of simple physical activity (sit-ups, push-ups, jogging, whatever). I'm going to continue with that and hopefully get up to at least an hour a day.

I figure if I can make it to day 365 I'm in the clear, wish me luck.

Last edited:
Someone I know someone that just ordered Kratom, and he was wondering for someone who has never takin it, how much is too much,he wants to be able to be functional in public. and what would he expect. He is using it for opiate addiction.

^Probably no amount of kratom will be able to incapacitate anyone with a real opioid addiction (read tolerance of any kind) and it is pretty simple to act normal on it even for opioid naive individuals due to the somewhat stimulating nature. Too much will cause nausea though which could impair function in public. Kratom's strength varies from batch to batch and it is impossible to say how much you will need. Start small and work your way up. There are several Kratom megathreads (accesible via search or through the OD Diretory linked at the top of the page) which will tell you everything you need to know.

I would also strongly encourage your friend to do the research him/herself and not rely on you to pass information on to them. Taking any drug (even something as relatively forgiving as kratom) is still taking a risk and it is important that they take responsibility for their own actions.

20 gs + of quality kratom would get me feeling decent when I had a tolerance towards oxycodone of say 90mgs or so to make me nod. However, the side-effects from eating so much at once was not worth it at all. The amount of constipation was terrible and gave me large amounts of gastric pain a few times. The gastric issues would occasionally give me nausea that made the experience not enjoyable at all. Not to mention getting down 20 grams + of kratom wasn't a fun or tasty task. Taking it for 4-5 days in a row at dosages higher than 15 grams a day also lead to a nasty hangover the day after stopping / some WD symptoms lasting for a few days.

I did had some good times with it when my opioid tolerance was a decent bit lower. 8-12 grams would give me a smooth high for 5-7 hours depending on the strain. I would even go to work on a dose because it would give me a decent bit of motivation. So, it isn't all bad, just not a very good drug for those tolerant opioid users. The same can be said about tramadol and even buprenorphine. I found both of them to be at some point in my opioid "career" to be the bees knees. Especially since one of the traits I look towards the most in a opioid is duration. Tramadol would last 7-9 hours, and could nod me out for hours at a time when 300-500mgs was sufficient (now I only get SNRI effects no matter what dose I take). Buprenorphine would give me a solid 24 hour amazing high where I could nod out for half the day, and still feel high into the next day (2-6mgs worked like a charm at one point). Honestly it is super tragic that I can't get those same effects from either drug anymore. They seriously were some of the best opioid experiences I've ever had (better than EC heroin when they were at their prime TBH).

^Probably no amount of kratom will be able to incapacitate anyone with a real opioid addiction (read tolerance of any kind) and it is pretty simple to act normal on it even for opioid naive individuals due to the somewhat stimulating nature. Too much will cause nausea though which could impair function in public. Kratom's strength varies from batch to batch and it is impossible to say how much you will need. Start small and work your way up. There are several Kratom megathreads (accesible via search or through the OD Diretory linked at the top of the page) which will tell you everything you need to know.

I would also strongly encourage your friend to do the research him/herself and not rely on you to pass information on to them. Taking any drug (even something as relatively forgiving as kratom) is still taking a risk and it is important that they take responsibility for their own actions.

Yeah, IMO, even the most sedating strains of kratom are going to be more stimulating than a typical "nodding out on heroin" experience.

All in all though, for someone without any real full opiate tolerance, kratom can be a fun experience, as long as it's a good grade of kratom not a shit one.

Status
Not open for further replies.