• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD SOCIAL THREAD----Info. Support. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish opies stimulated me. I tend to start to get really tired at about the 3 hour mark after ingestion. Until then I get to enjoy the buzz, but if I really dont have to be awake for anything I will more than likely fall asleep. Which is nice at bedtime but not on a sssllllllllooooooooowwwwwwwww day at work :\

Top of the evening to ya OD'ers :)

Made some money tonight, so I went and copped another couple xanax bars, a few more bags of dope, and a few dimes of rock cocaine. Also drank a few beers on the train ride home. Feelin' groovy.

^Nice! I could use some xanny tomorrow morning after work. I am pretty sure I will be stimmed crazy by then ;)

See I'm the opposite. If I take opiates past like 8PM, I am going to be up all night. I get stimulated from all opiates, even heroin, and then I slowly burn out as the sun comes up. I sit still on amphetamines though, and can't sleep on them either (as to be expected) but they have an actual come down as opposed to just slowly getting less high and/or nodding out with opiates.

I'm the same way with both opiates and amphetamines. I like the way you put it, haha. Describes it perfectly.

Argh I hate trying to get to sleep on opiates. I find I eventually go into some sort of hypnagogic state, but never actually drop off. It leaves me feeling ROUGH.

Feel kind of bad for yo select few who struggle/cant to sleep on opies. A nod is nice when you actually want it. Its peaceful to me.

How is everybody today?

Well I can get a nod no problem, but I can't nod off ;)

I'm good today. Got some 6-APB coming in the post tomorrow that I am very much looking forwards too. Expect a super loved-up JSPete tomorrow.

:D
6-APB, curious about it. Never looked too far into it tho. What do you like about it? Just curious.

I got some MXE that should arrive tomorrow myself, barring the weather doesnt affect the postal delivery to chicago sort facility. Its come from NJ and is essentially driving thru the snowstorm we got yesterday/this morn. Kind of excited about it :) My wife is too :D

:D
6-APB, curious about it. Never looked too far into it tho. What do you like about it? Just curious.

I got some MXE that should arrive tomorrow myself, barring the weather doesnt affect the postal delivery to chicago sort facility. Its come from NJ and is essentially driving thru the snowstorm we got yesterday/this morn. Kind of excited about it :) My wife is too :D

I like that it feels like MDMA from a parallel universe, that I can get delivered to my door 8). Apparently it's closest to MDA, but I haven't had the privilege of trying MDA...yet.

Ever tried MXE before? Or similar dissociatives?

I like that it feels like MDMA from a parallel universe, that I can get delivered to my door 8). Apparently it's closest to MDA, but I haven't had the privilege of trying MDA...yet.

Ever tried MXE before? Or similar dissociatives?

Oh yeh. Got into a bit of trouble with MXE due to a psychological addiction (not the drug itself but the ROA) and DXM. Thats as far as that goes for me tho.

Now, instead of snorting everything thats in powder form or could be made into powder (with fun drugs only ;) ) I sub'l it. I hear thats one of better methods beside injection and plugging.

Thanks for that bit of info. Kind of want to try it :) now to find a reputable ven... :\ :)

Sup ODDDDD

Loved up JSPete reporting in as planned <3

Last edited:
Oh yeh. Got into a bit of trouble with MXE due to a psychological addiction (not the drug itself but the ROA) and DXM. Thats as far as that goes for me tho.

Now, instead of snorting everything thats in powder form or could be made into powder (with fun drugs only ;) ) I sub'l it. I hear thats one of better methods beside injection and plugging.

Thanks for that bit of info. Kind of want to try it :) now to find a reputable ven... :\ :)

Yeah I've had psychological dependence/addictionesque problems with MXE as well. I sacrificed a great deal of trust & relationships for that drug...Stuff that's healing over but will always be present from now on.

Anyway, sublingual MXE is pretty darn effective. Just don't make it a habit because one poor soul reported total loss of taste (also home to my most controversial/idiotic post ever).

Feel kind of bad for yo select few who struggle/cant to sleep on opies. A nod is nice when you actually want it. Its peaceful to me.

It's not that I can't get sleep on them, it's that I want to stay awake for every waking moment that I am high on them. Why waste the high by going to sleep before it wears off?

Damn. I will never know what was so upsetting to everybody :\

Any big plans for your weekend?

It's not that I can't get sleep on them, it's that I want to stay awake for every waking moment that I am high on them. Why waste the high by going to sleep before it wears off?

Because sometimes I need a nice opiate induced nap ;)

Damn. I will never know what was so upsetting to everybody :\

Not sure who you were referring to here, but I was not upset about anything. I was just expressing my love for opiates, and how I like to be awake for the whole high. Ideally I would get the drugs during the day, so I can enjoy them all day, and then fall asleep at a normal hour when they wear off. Unfortunately, I usually don't get them until later on, and therefore end up staying up until the morning.

Not sure who you were referring to here, but I was not upset about anything. I was just expressing my love for opiates, and how I like to be awake for the whole high. Ideally I would get the drugs during the day, so I can enjoy them all day, and then fall asleep at a normal hour when they wear off. Unfortunately, I usually don't get them until later on, and therefore end up staying up until the morning.

I know exactly what you are saying, but that line was directed towards the link in JSPete's post. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.