• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD SOCIAL THREAD----Info. Support. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like long acting opiates, like methadone, oxymorphone or tramadol (when they used to give me a high better than heroin at lower tolerance) so I can take a hour or two nap and wake up feeling sooooo warm and refreshed. When I fall asleep on them I feel like I'm high during the whole nap. Its soo comfy. For short acting opiates (which I generally don't like [heroin especially but also oxy]) I will stay awake the whole time. I'll set alarms for every 10 mins or so incase I nod off to long while chilling.

Honestly my least favorite opiates other than codeine are heroin and oxycodone. Tramadol now as well, but before I got a large opiate tolerance 200-500mg of tramadol was 10x better than heroin. Bupe also was awesome before I got a large tolerance. Now no matter what dose 1-16+mg of bupe will give me just a light high and thats it, but 2-6mg would give me a better high than heroin that would last 12-16 hours long.

lol tramadol better than heroin. you have a lot to learn grass hopper ;)

well to each his own.. but theres a reason heroin is called The Opiate

anyways, its a good thing u dont like h, shit ruins mad lives

It's not that I can't get sleep on them, it's that I want to stay awake for every waking moment that I am high on them. Why waste the high by going to sleep before it wears off?

I hear you there about not wanting to waste the high, but I also get so damn productive that I can't bring myself to sleep. I'll be comfortable and nodding, I may nod off for a half hour or so but then I end up wide awake thinking about shit and I'll go check the wood stove or make food or whatever. Not that I can't get sleep on them like a stim, but i really do have to will myself to sleep. If I lay there long enough I will, but it's hard to just roll over and try to sleep when you feel so damn good

So what's up OD social? It's been a while since I popped my head back in this ugly place...

We need some life in here!

Or is everyone just nodding the fuck out 8)

^ Lol...I'm nodding the fuck out right now...

This social really died...

What happened to my dude muvolution haven't seen or heard anything from him in a minute...

Yeah I've seen Mu post once or twice. Maybe he's taking a break for the time being. BDP and Oxide are kicking more than enough ass though.

And, nodding off in class again and browsing BL, watching the blizzard outside and impatiently waiting for break so, I can do another shot.

Toronto, ON is gorged on snowflakes this afternoon. What is up with everyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.