• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD SOCIAL THREAD----Info. Support. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love LSD and dissociatives. cannabis is also my DOC. stay away from synthetics, i know 2 people IRL who had seizures fomr JWH

do you feel good and high at hte moment??

I feel spent and high. Bran flakes are sorting that out though

holy fucking fuckshit! When the fuck was OD social approved?

I leave for a while to avoid the constant triggers in OD and THEN you approve the social? Fuck you guys lmao.

What's up? Anyone else who used to regular last year still around, and/or remember me?

My drugs of choice now are mainly cannabis concentrates and psychedelics but fuck i used to LIVE in OD. Just couldn't handle the cravings it started causing when i stopped using coke and heroin.

i vaguely remember you, good sir. how goes it? i know exactly what you mean about triggers and OD...its difficult to stay clean while helping others get high in a healthy way.

holyshit

caseface, i thought you fell off the face of the earth

whats good my brother!?

Have you got a different-avatar-every-day thing going on NT? Every day I wake up and NT has a new face!

You should advertise them as collectables. Obsessive bluelighters will monitor your activity day and night to get them all.

holy fucking fuckshit! When the fuck was OD social approved?

I leave for a while to avoid the constant triggers in OD and THEN you approve the social? Fuck you guys lmao.

What's up? Anyone else who used to regular last year still around, and/or remember me?

My drugs of choice now are mainly cannabis concentrates and psychedelics but fuck i used to LIVE in OD. Just couldn't handle the cravings it started causing when i stopped using coke and heroin.

Hey caseface. Long time no see. I've been doing pretty similar things to yourself actually.
Except I haven't actually gotten clean just tapering the opiates & keeping the coke to on occasion.
Been an interesting taper but I won't get into details unless requested as I don't wanna ramble.
I've been on BL a lot less myself for similar reasons. But seeing your post got me to post.

Though this god awful migraine combined with a possible sinus/tooth/something in my head infection
has my taper at a stand still for the moment. Hell I might even slip back a lil as my head fucking hurts.
If my boy with Opana IR's come's through I might just have to whack some.
About the only thing that actually works for pain for me anymore.
Don't even really care about getting high atm, just want my head to not hurt. :|
Wish I knew if it was just a migraine or if I actually have an infection.
Don't wanna start taking anti-biotics when I'm tapering if not needed but at the same time ugh.

Glad to hear you're doing good & things are on the up & up though caseface.
I always enjoyed talking to you in the past on various subjects (good taste in music IIRC).
So once again it's great to see/hear from ya again! :)

Glad to hear i made enough of an impression that there is a few who remember. I think I've reached a point where i can start coming back on BL on the regular. With moderation of course, I used to browse the forums all day everyday because i had no life other than drugs. Glad to say that isn't the case anymore. :)

I can't Lie, my suboxone taper didn't go quite as planned. 6 months 100% opioid free and i was still experiencing enough PAWS that it led me to return to the orange little bastards. Im content though. I know i wasn't eating healthy enough nor exercising NEARLY enough to rid myself of the PAWS and I suppose I took the easy way out. Anyway, I think i stopped posting around this time last year when i moved to San Francisco. Glad to say I'm still with my girl and absolute love SF. Currently in Austin Texas visiting "long lost cousins" that i haven't seen since 2002 when i was like 10 years old, but I'm flying back to SF in a few hours. Found out i had an awesome side of my family that i actually relate too, most of em are all dready down to earth people. Made the decision today to go for it and had one of my cousins dread my hair, I'll prob post pics eventually but right now it's way too premature, just looks like a bunch of braids unless you're really examining them. But they'll lock up eventually.

Starting to get back into rock climbing and hiking, and finally decided what to do with my life. Currently making concentrates for the medical industry, mainly targeted at quality of life for cancer patients but we all know those aren't the only customers. ;) I've decided I'm going to study a combination of Botany, Organic Chem, and Psychopharmacology and hopefully research and develop medicines and quality of life drugs from all sorts of natural sources, not just cannabis. My girlfriend is going for her Drug & Alcohol certificate to be a counselor. Thinking about proposing soon, coming up on 3 years and I can't see myself with anyone else when i imagine the future.

Anyway, It's really great to hear that people remember me around here. I'll definitely start making regular visits to OD again, rather than just lurking/occasionally posting on other forums. I feel it's finally safe for me, time will tell.

Excited for Further tomorrow night, on some needlepoint. I've actually not listened to them much but I love the Dead and all my friends are going so what the hell - It'll be fun.

I leave for the airport in 2-1/2 hours and I'm still not sleeping... Never got over insomnia but i suppose that was occurring before i ever used drugs. Most likely why heroin was my DOC actually. Oh well, Ill fall asleep when i board and wake up when i get home.

What's everyone else been up to during my Hiatus? I see we have some new moderators here - Congrats. :)

Got locked up again on Monday because of a warrant I had for getting caught with 11 bags of dope back in August. Just got out, went to court and plead guilty to a lesser charge. I only got a 215 dollar fine and the 5 days I did in Jail. Win.

It's good to hear some good news from you BDP. Lemme know when you're no longer brokedown and ruling bluelight simply as: Palace.

whjats up captaindope??? jspete? oxide?? what are you guys up to? any good drugs??

5 pieces + 2 more about 8 hours into this exp. of a hubbys' bar (peanut butter crunch flavor)

PLUS a grinder full of Jack Herer? OH HELL YEAH :D

Case, good to see you man. It sounds like you are doing well - the suboxone taper is hell and tbh, I don't even use it for more than 2-3 days any longer when i am tapering off. I had some great dreads for a long time. The more you can swim in saltwater, the better. Also, a needle and thread and just using it to tangle up your hair is really effective, especially in the beginning which is the toughest time. I had lime green and flouro pink thread in my dreads and it stayed for the 5 years I had them, it was actually something I liked about them. Whatever you do, don't use wax on them as the cores will become saturated with it in time, and then you have to try and melt it out, which sucks.

BDP - stay free, man. I hope everything is going OK and that you can stay off the heroin. Have you thought about talking to your doctor who scripts you the soma about it? If you make it clear you have tried suboxone and methadone and continue to relapse, he could take pity and give you a script for some opiates.

Oxide, JSPete - quit posting in the social and get back to work!

Industrial - good to see you around here, too, man. I was hoping that this social would attract some of the better regulars we has in OD back in the day, and this is perfect timing since I was just considering closing this little experiment down. It is great to see you and case and others, though.

Captain - you inspired and encouraged me to be a mod, and I am hella stoked to see that you are doing well. I was actually shopping for weed the other day and saw some Herrer and thought of your posts on it, ha!

I am sore as hell from snowboarding and I wish I had some dilaudid right now. No drugs for me tonight (well except weed). Last night was pleasant - I had 25mg Hydrocodone which got me quite buzzed, took 3mg of ativan, smoked some herb, then started drinking greyhounds (vodka and Grapefruit Juice) which is always my favorite cocktail to add to opiates and benzos, for obvious reasons. I was exhausted at the start of the night, but good old opiates always give me energy and I ended up staying up until 2:00 am. That and when I do take drugs now, I like to stay awake to enjoy them, ya know?

ever had a drug last waaaay longer then it was supposed to?

just a couple

got a G of dope from bmore did a shot on way home ..nothing ..got home well bout every 30 min i would do some ...basically i did the whole g that night felt hardly nothing ...when i was awoke to go to work ,i was fucking slammed ....and i had to drive ...had a DAY WORKER with me in the truck at every stop light he had to wake my ass up ...was nodding out standing by the chipper ...man that was a hard day ...i was nodding till around noon and i got the wake up call at 5 am....

i don't know lol it's happened to me but probably something to do with sleep/stomach contents and ROA and possibly other drugs you have consumed in the past.

one time i was snorting dilaudid (yes what a waste) but didn't start nodding till long after (like 5 hours later) and ended up nodding out in front of family in-law lol. I kind of wonder what they thought, 'oh I guess he's just reallly tired?" yes very tired.

Nothing feels more wasteful than taking drugs and then falling asleep.

Yeah, I remember when I first did meth it lasted like 16 hours, now I fall asleep after 4 hours. I swear it must have been 4-methylaminorex, looked just like the picture on erowid.

When my tolerance is low, I can feel H for 14 hours.

Maybe you got some weird cut, or it's a totally different designer drug. Baltmore's dope's known for having weird cuts, maybe it was cut with methadone(it happens) or valium?

I think the social thread might be a better spot for this, so I merged it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.