• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD SOCIAL THREAD----Info. Support. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll join the Captain on the solo xmas, not so much by choice but circumstance. Though Mel, Dave,Pete and Victor have been hanging around alot, the suns up now so my I can trust my sight again, sure there was about 6 people on the balcony Just the shadow crew doing their thing, Fun and games

I'll join the Captain on the solo xmas, not so much by choice but circumstance. Though Mel, Dave,Pete and Victor have been hanging around alot, the suns up now so my I can trust my sight again, sure there was about 6 people on the balcony Just the shadow crew doing their thing, Fun and games

I'm smoking a bowl pack of Jack Herer just for you my good man gavatron! :)

...Was that meant to be sarcastic, Captain? If so, how come?

No, not sarcastic at all, I was actually interested about what others thought about my idea. :)

Sarcasm comes with winks ;) hehehe. Harsh sarcasm can sometimes come with this face :p but I was just being honest, thanks for contributing to the discussion. :)

No, not sarcastic at all, I was actually interested about what others thought about my idea. :)

Sarcasm comes with winks ;) hehehe. Harsh sarcasm can sometimes come with this face :p but I was just being honest, thanks for contributing to the discussion. :)

Haha yeah I wasn't sure...I need to brush up on my knowledge of forum etiquette with regards to the dishing out of sarcasm. You gotta watch out for the sarcasm that doesn't come with a warning smiley though...

I hate christmas. Just even even more depressing day than usual where everyone else gets to enjoy family, food, gifts, money, etc. BAH HUMBUG!

I wish my dad were still fucking alive. I hate this day. Not a call, not a card, not a gift from ANYONE.

Fuck 'em.

I hate christmas. Just even even more depressing day than usual where everyone else gets to enjoy family, food, gifts, money, etc. BAH HUMBUG!

I wish my dad were still fucking alive. I hate this day. Not a call, not a card, not a gift from ANYONE.

Fuck 'em.

I knew BDP would be upset this Xmas I just felt it, what's wrong bro? Tell me all about it.

I had the most bizarre Xmas ever, good and bad all rolled into one. I don't know what to make of it but I'm thankful I'm alive at least.

IMO your dad soul lives on through you, and obviously because I believe in reincarnation. But I know it's not the same as being able to talk to the guy IRL and say "I love you dad" and have him say it back, I know. <3 Much love to you BDP. My dad actually had to live most of his chlidhood + all of his adolescence/adulthood wihtout a father as cancer took both of his parents away at such horrible times in his life. He's still a great father to me though! Just realize you're still a wonderful person, and all the good traits your dad embodied, will live on through you. :)

Also I would have sent a gift BDP but ... I am so eternally broke from having spent so much $ to move to Los Angeles. BTW you may have gotten a gift in the festivus forum ;) ;)

It's too quiet round bluelight today. It's giving me the creeps.

Hmmm.... Seasonal depression must be why those who live in Fla and sou calif are so happy. ;)

Whats going on in the OD social? Anyone got good plans for NYE?

This forum is very strangely quiet tho.....

whjats up captaindope??? jspete? oxide?? what are you guys up to? any good drugs?? hopefully some good weed

aveoooo take some benzos with you stimmss

im going to Athens, GA. it is going to be sick!!!!!!

today has been awesome, pure d-amp, oxy, valium, xanax, mariijuana, alcohol, ciggs, (10mgs dxm to plug 2d6 and 3a4) and lots mooooo weeeeeedddsssss

holy fucking fuckshit! When the fuck was OD social approved?

I leave for a while to avoid the constant triggers in OD and THEN you approve the social? Fuck you guys lmao.

What's up? Anyone else who used to regular last year still around, and/or remember me?

My drugs of choice now are mainly cannabis concentrates and psychedelics but fuck i used to LIVE in OD. Just couldn't handle the cravings it started causing when i stopped using coke and heroin.

Well I'm on the tail-end of an unplanned ephylphenidate binge. I came to the half-baked conclusion sometime around 2am that it was not only a good idea to take more, but in fact preferable to getting a good night's sleep. My sole objective for today is to remain binging until the stuff's completely gone, thus solving the problem of my unrestrained use.

There's nothing else for it. I'm sure you all understand.

holy fucking fuckshit! When the fuck was OD social approved?

I leave for a while to avoid the constant triggers in OD and THEN you approve the social? Fuck you guys lmao.

What's up? Anyone else who used to regular last year still around, and/or remember me?

My drugs of choice now are mainly cannabis concentrates and psychedelics but fuck i used to LIVE in OD. Just couldn't handle the cravings it started causing when i stopped using coke and heroin.

i love LSD and dissociatives. cannabis is also my DOC. stay away from synthetics, i know 2 people IRL who had seizures fomr JWH

Well I'm on the tail-end of an unplanned ephylphenidate binge. I came to the half-baked conclusion sometime around 2am that it was not only a good idea to take more, but in fact preferable to getting a good night's sleep. My sole objective for today is to remain binging until the stuff's completely gone, thus solving the problem of my unrestrained use.

There's nothing else for it. I'm sure you all understand.

do you feel good and high at hte moment??

Status
Not open for further replies.