• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Numerology Megathread

I'm going to send this over to Second Opinion per mod request.

Homeless --> SO

I'm getting "3:21" and "1:23" and 11:11 often..

I've been trying to look at the clock more often so I can see it at other times too, and that makes it better.
But I still get lots of 1:23 and 3:21 8(

My sister was getting another number all the time. I think it was in the 40's or so. 41 or 42 or something.

Plese let me know if you have been resusitated or had a N.D.E.
I had an NDE on MXE and was resuscitated in my bed at home by either god or aliens.
They used something like a defibrillator.
Still paying for those good times. lol

Last edited:
it doesn't mean anything. move along, find something worthwhile to do.

You took lots of a dissociative and had a trip, sounds like something that belongs in:
==>Trip Reports (...or the lounge) imo

SO isn't for drug talk, btw.

Merged

conspiracy-keanu-template.jpg

I see a lot of numbers in this thread, but none of this is numerology.

Cultural associations to numbers, and the study of these cultural associations: such as 13 being unlucky, 666 being the sign of the devil, lucky 7 etc. That is numerology.

No one could deny that 13 is seen as an unlucky number in the West - it is a real phenomenon, that affects people and their actions in a real and predictable way.

In the Aztec and Mayan worlds, it was (and is) considered very lucky, since there are that many parts to the human body (in their way of dividing it).

There is a lot in it, and there are many applications within the financial world. But people who wake up and see 7:30 am every morning........

Ok, deny it. I was only trying to bring a little more sense and knowledge to this discussion.......... :\
Even scientists find associations in the Fibonacci series based on his problem of a pair of rabbits in a box....

[deleted]

Oh, what's the point - deny everything: stunt all sensible conversation to keep people on your level; that's the internet way.

Last edited:
Is that really what you have made over 17,000 posts on here trying to do? To discourage any sensible discussion as soon as you see it? That is really pathetic, and a complete waste of a life........ I pity you..........

Last edited:
I see a lot of numbers in this thread, but none of this is numerology.

Numerology is typically defined as "the study of numbers...to determine their supposed influence on one's life, future, etc." That is (more or less) what the people in this thread are discussing.

Nice try, though.

That number divides (21^21)+(e^iπ), which leads me to the conclusion that if you don't acquire three fresh human gallbladders and feed them to an ovulating Pygmy marmoset to be sacrificed upon an altar composed of tin foil and used copies of Uncle Tom's Cabin on the third Tuesday of the next month, you'll die. [Since this is a harm-reduction site, I felt compelled to let you know.]

Last edited:
I am actually interested in numerology - I studied mathematics and philosophy; so I love nothing more than combining the two. It would be nice to discuss it without encountering nihilists at every turn. It just takes one person to discourage a single attempt at sensible discussion and the thread turns back to the shit it was, and always will be. It's pathetic, frankly. Not you, PA - just panic in paradise.

I still see 17 all the time. Order number, change/total, my girl I'm seeing has an email address that is [email protected], my employee number was 17 away from my best friend at the carwash, some of my favorite songs on some mixes are at 17:xx, etc, etc.. Really the only recurring number I see. Also I don't really look for it, I just notice it when it's there..

PiP isn't a Nihilist. Do a bit more study, if you want to reduce the amount you make a fool of yourself.
As shown by your joining date and post count, you silly little GLer, it is quite obvious to even you that some people accumulate a plethora of posts which are nearly entirely shit, they're just nonsense.
Here you are trying to put the blame for a lack of sensible discussion on one of those users, because you can't say anything sensible.
PiP did not simply deny your claim, he gave a sensible argument opposing it.
It's not his fault you can't create a sensible discussion, such a premise is fundamentally flawed because the responsibility lies on you, and you just haven't displayed such ability.
As I said, you're acting like a fool right now, and if you have an aversion to such you should probably lurk more or just act less stupid or something.
I'm not telling you what to do, I'm just giving some suggestions.

PiP isn't a Nihilist. Do a bit more study, if you want to reduce the amount you make a fool of yourself.
As shown by your joining date and post count, you silly little GLer, it is quite obvious to even you that some people accumulate a plethora of posts which are nearly entirely shit, they're just nonsense.
Here you are trying to put the blame for a lack of sensible discussion on one of those users, because you can't say anything sensible.
PiP did not simply deny your claim, he gave a sensible argument opposing it.
It's not his fault you can't create a sensible discussion, such a premise is fundamentally flawed because the responsibility lies on you, and you just haven't displayed such ability.
As I said, you're acting like a fool right now, and if you have an aversion to such you should probably lurk more or just act less stupid or something.
I'm not telling you what to do, I'm just giving some suggestions.
I pity him, but I pity you more for telling me to research someone else's posts! I'd rather read a philosophy book than speak with idiots who research each other's posts. I don't give a shit what he is, or how I come across to you. The higher your post count - the more I pity you. Yet you see it as a source of pride. "Little things please little minds."

I wasn't telling you to research PiP's posts you fucking dolt. I explicitly said PiP's posts are nearly entirely shit, and nonsense.
I was insinuating you research Nihilism because PiP does not express Nihilistic tendencies/qualities.
It's completely fine if you want to be a fool. You continue doing that, it doesn't affect me. I was just trying to give you some advice.
I don't know where you got this idea that I derive pride from a high post count, I was just trying to show you how uncultured and fucking stupid it is of you to come into a community, (being ridiculous and infecting the boards with your direct stupidity) and insult older users. You need to take your arrogance and elitism elsewhere.
As for deriving pleasure from life being a sign of 'little minds', I'm not even gonna go there.
Enjoy your stay, hopefully nobody else has a problem with your vacuous dribble, at least it goes well with PiP's.
That's alright though, you go and insult those with a similar demeanour. I mean not even PiP does that, that's reserved for the crust of the shit.

You were giving me advice by telling me that I am a "fool"; a "silly little GLer", that my posts are "shit", or "nonsense", that I "can't say anything sensible", and that I should "lurk more or just act less stupid"?

Thanks!
What a nice person you are.

And why did you feel the need to make these comments in the first place, may I ask?
Because you were defending PiP, who hadn't even taken offense at my comment - only you had.

Yet you "explicitly said PiP's posts are nearly entirely shit, and nonsense."

So what the fuck are you even bothering me for?! There was no problem until you chimed in with your childish insults.

Some people just go out of their way to cause trouble. Keep out of what doesn't involve you.