• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Numerology Megathread

You see hundreds of numbers a day..

You are only taking a mental note when you see the number 48.

There is no hidden meaning. You will see what you look for.

While I have respect (and try) for the ideas of the others in here, I am also "open minded". I tend not to believe these explanations (confirmation bias, texas, yada) cover everything, but they are valuable for reference.

How many times have I fallen in love and she didn't have anything to do with 23? I really don't mean they once took their 23rd breath, or step, but i wouldnt have minded witnessing that...

Is there a hidden meaning? Nails? Is there a hidden meaning to a nail? Glue? Whatever it's holding, is apart.

Balls 23 0689 mutha fuckkkkkaaaaaaaa.

Last edited:
It means nothing. You're experiencing pareidolia, which is the human mind's tendency to see significance and patterns where none objectively exists. It's a very well known psychological phenomenon.

as if we really completely, well-known ourselves. sorry.

by the way, nothing means anything at all, and of course it does mean something. but you're right. and wrong. deal?

Last edited:
@panic: at the split, yes- the page turned. :)

I know! I know! It was purely coincidence. No, really.

OP theres a movie about you. watch it!!! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0138704/
Pi (1998 )
"A paranoid mathematician searches for a key number that will unlock the universal patterns found in nature."

good thread, would read again.

i keep noticing random numbers everywhere, for example 15:18 on the clock, and 4322 on my debit card, does anyone know the significance of this?

funniest thing today :D

13 posts on this page. here are the post times:

20:15
20:51
10:26
12:08
07:03
07:19
08:25
12:07
12:11
12:40
12:47
14:55
15:41

no "48" to be seen here but my point is that you don't give that any weight. you only give it weight when you see it. i don't think there's anything other than coincidence and confirmation bias at play here.

alasdair

Interesting how not one 4 and 8, even in the same line... But if we go by columns, the second column contains a 4 somewhere, and an 8 somewhere. And if you sum the total of this column, we get the last chunk, "41", of the last time. To be continued.

Last edited:
Total of all digits (times referenced), 140. (and of course, one could play around in other ways, but I chose to stop there, for now.)

I looked for exit 203 that I didn't realize was exit 203, that I have been taking for the past two months, for my last pick-up of the night, and later dropping off at. I just saw it. I look for it. I am obsessed with the number. I haven't seen it for the months I have worked there. I don't think I saw it when I worked at my last job. Either. I don't think I saw it when I was born, either, at 203 at exactly 23 weeks into the year. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck no it's .. . no. 203 days remaining in the year, 23 days until the day my country celebrates it's laughable and extremely respectable independence. my dad's mom spent her final days in room number 207 (9x23) at a nursing home. He got drafted to go to war at 23. We had her funeral on 2/3. I dreamt of dark horses the night she died, after having a conversation with a girl born on the 23rd of a certain month, about death, life. Dark horses can reflect death. They seemed to be going somewhere. I saw them at a crossroads, after being in a place that resembled India- the people were Indian. I didn't know she had died- but knew she was going to. I hugged them- the horses. In the dream, someone had taught me how to make friends- in memory, with horses. I remember I felt like I was about to cry, when I did. The last house my father would live at, with his mother- after getting back from war, was with an address of a 148 in some sequence, with a 0 in between the 1 and 4 or 4 and 8. My mother's full name sum prior to meeting my father, where Z=26 A=1, is 148. After marriage became 184. 184=23x8. 8=2 to the 3rd power. Balls, circles, enclosures. Eyes. Stars. Orbits. Tubes. Standard. 0689. 8 has 2. Hey look at me. I was born in 1982. (nevermind). 0+6+8+9=23.

I don't care.

I do.
I need to be a better person.

I met a girl and a voice said she was my wife. I test them. The voices? Yes.

184, her name might come to- if she had my last name. The number looked familiar. Found it to be my mother's name-sum, as well. First time I made the connection that it was 23x8, burning the memories in a little more.

The highest single digit number, 9. The 9th prime number= 23. 23rd Prime number, 83. 1 minute, 23 seconds = 83 seconds. 2 minutes, 3 seconds =123 seconds.

My chest hurts.

Born from mother 203 days from an end to a year, and 23 weeks in. Met this girl 23 days into a year, and 203 weeks from 12/21/2012 (cycles), exactly both ways, as the other was exactly both ways ("more or less"- both). Both summed to 184 with the name, Thomas, as their last name. Similarities didn't really stop there but I didn't know her long enough to really say much, other than her feet had about the same sensitivity to touch as my mothers, seemingly, and a psycho-voice years ago told me to find the feet. Or it was apparently a game I've been playing, all along... or something. Called "Find the feet". Like-with a memory I had from another reality, before this one- sort of. [Hilarious.]

11 P.M.= 23:00
12 A.M.= 00:00

Great Pyramid 203 courses high (before wear). No capstone. 0. 203. 0. What's it mean?

The night my grandmother died coincides with the the day/night that the girl and I would not be in contact anymore, here, in a form (Same date/frame, different year). It also coincides greatly with the time I thought I had a heart attack, a year after her-the girl, more or less exactly (Milk allergy related.), taking myself to the hospital the following day with chest pressure- like some heavy dude was sitting on it, and weakness/feeling subdued. I admit my emotions play a part, but they are all intertwined, as it is. The year following this, I would deliver an order of food, to a "Hart" family...

Last edited:
Oh my God, and I thought I was the only one (I didn't wanna say anything for obvious reasons). You see, for a several years now, I tend to see the number 9:11 all the time during the morning or evening and it really creeps me out because it reminds me of me of when I OD'd (and I probably shouldn't be alive right now because I've OD'd 4 times). I finally learned my lesson though and am not nearly as reckless as I was before.

Dude... I see 9:11 all the fucking time, shits crazy.

^ Not really - the numbers '911' tend to hold significance, especially to Americans. There was even an old joke that went around my high school that said "If you look at a clock and it reads 9:11, you're going to have a bad day."

We see patterns because we want to see them.

Maybe we are also alive for the same reason?

Also, patterns naturally represent a form of stability. Are a form. (And they're everywhere/everything)

But the bad day 911 stuff... I really dislike negative. There is no pattern there as far as I tell, as far as good or bad.

Last edited:
I don't know :) I like 26, too.

But it has something to do with the alphabet, "numbering" letters, Etc. Since I'd be using it here (alphabet), it seemed right at the time. Original, huh?

I kind of wish I would have put a dash between twenty and six, though.

In the ancient measure of length, the cubit counted 48 "fingers".
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu48.php

wrong

cubit.jpg

cubit.gif

cubit-man.jpg

It did sound wrong. Thank you. I should have verified

Could there be, by chance, some other versions? This is kind of what I on a whim allowed.

Looking at that page further reveals more screw ups. Claims to 8x7 relating to 48.

yeah i suspected a couple of kinds of cubits at first too, the arm thing being only hebrew, but from a cursory google search, the arm thing is the only one i found.

you're welcome. :)

11:11 1111 222 333 and other signs. Who else see this?

I'm not after explainations as i'm comfortable with by beliefs and other worldly contacts. Please no negative or abusive posts. I've been gone from BL for a while in search of answers after my last Plateu sigma experience. I've found them, and many more question.
Plese let me know if you have been resusitated or had a N.D.E.
I have found others who see this sign as well.
Kindest regards,
Nathan.