• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social/Info Booth -- Growin' our crops with the rays of the prodigal sons

Status
Not open for further replies.
What up CD? Just smoking my hash oil enjoying the long weekend off of work.

I'm one of 'em. "Every time the moon shines I become alive". What's goin' on guys?
Posting the song makes it easier for everyone. Like this (with lyrics or just a picture is acceptable).

CD Song of the Day

Alive - KiD CuDi

NSFW:
FEWxZ.jpg

They still show hey arnold? I remember that being on like 10 year ago, cartoons are bullshit these days. it's no wonder kids be all fucked up!
That show is fucked in the head. Here is proof.

NSFW:
hV2th.jpg

They still show hey arnold? I remember that being on like 10 year ago, cartoons are bullshit these days. it's no wonder kids be all fucked up!

They've been bringing back a lot of the old shows thanks to popular demand (demand that they show the old shows and demands to not play the newer shitty ones 24/7).

hey arnolda was the shit.

The black kid's name was Skeeter.

Skeeter.

Oh yeah, and he was green, but we all know what that meant. Token black kid.

Lol, that was actually Doug you're talking about, Chainer.

Hey Arnold!'s token black kid was named Gerald.

damn yo my memory is not what it used to be.

regardless.... skeeter.

Yeah Gerald was the realist mothafucka in da game.

Oh yeah I would like to add my sister and I watched doug again awhile ago and realized how fucking scary skeeter was..... But that's still my show.

Last edited:
I don't know.... The way he laughs and some other shit. We were like weird but don't get me wrong I still love him.

maybe hes related to greedo in star wars?

anyone recall stuff like Recess, Pepper Ann, Daria, King of the Hill, Rocco's Modern Life, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan... 90s cartoons were the shit.
biker mice from mars.. omfg NOSTALGIA!

Biker mice from mars? Lol, the fuck? I've never heard of that one.

I was always big on BeastWars, Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers, Duck Tales, Bobby's World was my shit, uhhhh.... Arthur was pretty sweet even up until I was in like 8-9th grade. I remember watching it as I was getting ready for school in the morning.

And these new episodes of Beavis and Butthead have reminded me just how awesome that show was. It seems like it hasn't changed a bit.

damn those shows were so cheesy, the 90s was by far the best era ever IMO. for everything.

"are you afraid of the dark?" scared the ever living shit out of me.

Lol, it didn't scare me to be honest. Well my dad would always watch horror movies with my sister and I when we were little even though that pissed my mom off... But anyways the only one that scared me was I guess when a kid died in a pool or he fell in it and then it was filled with blood and things grabbing him pulling him under...and I think this girl had to save him (don't really remember). That has been forever etched into my mind.

News: Swiss cannabis smokers will be allowed to grow four marijuana plants each

Swiss cannabis smokers will be allowed to grow four marijuana plants each (to stop them buying drugs illegally)

Cannabis smokers in Switzerland will soon be allowed to grow up to four marijuana plants each at home to stop them buying drugs on the black market.

In a bizarre twist to the new law, four people sharing a house can grow up to 16 plants - but only if each person tends to their own crop.

The deregulation of Switzerland's already lax cannabis laws has been agreed by four neighbouring regions in the French-speaking part of the Alpine country.

A spokesman for the Neuchatel region said: 'We have agreed these new rules to prevent drugs tourism between regions where the rules are different, and to stop them buying it on the streets.

'But one person can not start growing more than four plants just by claiming they live with other people.

'In this case, these other people have to actually be cultivating the plants themselves.

'This means attending to the plant in such a way as to make it grow.'

Swiss daily Le Matin quipped: 'This basically means that you can grow four more plants for every housemate you have - just as long as they know how to hold a watering can.'

The rules will apply in the cantons of Vaud, Neuchatel, Geneva and Fribourg from January 1 next year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...juana-plants-stop-buying-drugs-illegally.html

Status
Not open for further replies.