• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social/Info Booth -- Growin' our crops with the rays of the prodigal sons

Status
Not open for further replies.
wake n bake! just up and its 12.20 noon, gonna preheat the vape while i set up Battlefield 3. anyone up in here on BF3 or Modern Warfare 3 on the 360?

its bong o'clock my good sirs!

I'm playing Skyrim on the 360 and Mass Effect 2 on the PS3. I just beat Uncharted 3 - best game this year besides maybe ME2's re-release :D COD lost it's shine with me after World at War, but BF3 I boot up every now and then to shot bitches outta the sky.

"In a bizarre twist to the new law, four people sharing a house can grow up to 16 plants - but only if each person tends to their own crop."

this I like.

Why even bother with a limit at this point. 4 plants is easily enough to supply one person each cycle. I say do away with it for good, just no "mass production" or "production for mass sales".

Like, not 30 plants.

^ I've been absent from the world of Skyrim for a couple days. Need to fire it up again. I was happily busy harvesting some lovely NYC diesel, I'm going to hang the buds today. Satisfying.

I finally got around to cleaning my pipe too, apparently part of the bowl chipped away and it was so caked in ash I didn't realize it, so now I can only pack big pieces of hash. It lasted a good 3 years... ah well. I'll just pick up a tiny bong. It's times like these I'm happy for my vape.

You'd be surprised at the price range for amazing quality Bongs.

I got a Black Leaf 9-arm perc, 3 diffuser, ice catcher, pre-cooler, 4-arm perc downstem, dual-chamber rush 15" bong with a 18" intake for less then what a 6" glass bong would cost in a brick and motor headshop.

My sister has the 360 and she's all the way up in CT right now :'( but in the end I miss her way more than that xbox.

Blah, I need a new bong... After my mom, sister and I were forced to leave my ex step dads house he found my bong...my two foot bong and fucking called up my father and told him it was a crack pipe!!! Motherfucker a bong is not a crack pipe....and he threw that shit out ): I swear to god if my glass pipes were also thrown out I'm going to be pissed.

You should see the wholesale prices for headshops! I used to work in one. 7cm plastic grinders cost [No Prices - Chainer] . Scales have similar mark ups! The only thing really with small profits was tobacco - literally pence. Everything else was at least 2.5x cost price.

Used to love my job in there. Also getting everything at discount, worked one day a week as a second job and I spent half my wages before I left every week.

Last edited by a moderator:
how long is weed good for?
my vacation is over and i've still got 2G's left, and i dont like smoking unless im on break :\
if i keep it in an air-tight container how long do you guys think it'd last?

Yeah, it should last a super long ass time but of course will be dry (meaning not that sticky sticky but maybe it wasn't even in the first place) :/ but still good..

if anything, it'll recure and get more potent, lol.

You gon make me come down to your house where your mommy at
Mummywrap the kids, have ‘em cryin’ for they mommy back
Dummy that your daddy is, tell ‘im I just want my racks
Racks on racks on racks Racks!
Maybachs on bachs on bachs on bachs on bachs

Last edited:
wake n bake! just up and its 12.20 noon, gonna preheat the vape while i set up Battlefield 3. anyone up in here on BF3 or Modern Warfare 3 on the 360?

its bong o'clock my good sirs!

You'll find me playing one of those whenever i'm not out for the night, bit of skyrim as well. Shits gettin real in that world.

I Go by the name of negligentshoe ;)

Time for the first bong hit of the day, aaaah.

Marijuana cravings, but have not smoked it in 3 months

Have not been on here in a very long time, most probably do not know my history to begin with so here is what it is, maybe it will play a role in helping you to understand my brain: I am 17, smoked weed at 13 and recently stopped a couple months ago. What is more is that I was a full blown IV heroin addict from age 15-17 went to rehab four times in one year.

So, now, I have been smoking 'spice' every night before I go to bed. I am planning on just stopping once I run out, for I will not be able to purchase it any longer and I really have not been trying to get money to get more. However, I am have been getting really strong urges to smoke weed. Like very strong ones to where I can feel almost physically in my brain!

What do you think would cause such strong cravings for a chemical I have not had in months? Could it be the synthetic Cannabinoids in the 'spice' that is cause cravings for the THC? Or is it more of a thought process rather an actual physical craving for a chemical?

I know it is verily my addictive thinking. I know to look, however, to what has happened in the past to overcome these cravings. But why is it so hard to stop these cravings? I know that it has to end some time that I will not be smoking forever-or I simply cannot, practically.

merging with social thread...these kind of topics don't really need their own thread since no one here can really answer you...

damn yo, i just tried moving this into synthetic, LOL. You were 2 seconds faster. My reply dissembled, too.

It's the synthetics OP, same thing happens to me.

me too,...supper, a couple of beers, smoked a joint, and now a glass of whiskey..

Status
Not open for further replies.