• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social/Info Booth -- Growin' our crops with the rays of the prodigal sons

Status
Not open for further replies.
i turned my Hennessy bottle upside down into my mouth and only got about a shots worth... sadface.

smoking a jwh-018 covered cig... then back to my paper. ugh

^^ i want some whiskey

@chainer
sucks, classes for my don't start for me until tomorow

i wish i was where you are at right now, lol.

got class in 7 hours, still gotta edit this 12 pager. at least its done and im high.

^that's the best feeling, worry free-high

i just woke up, and i have class in a bit. however, i still have time to ripp some bongs. :D

....side note, i just rolled the one of the best joints i have ever rolled...

Last edited:
fuck I'm sick as a dog. my nose is completely bunged up and it's the worst feeling in the world. I used some nasal decongestant but it didn't do shit, so I went out and bought some pseudoephedrine. I've got high blood pressure but I'm willing to risk it because I hate feeling like this. I wish I'd taken some Vicks first defence at the first sign of a blocked nose, as I wouldn't be like this probably.

^^ naproxen sodium, sleep, anti-histamines, opiates, and marijuana should all help.

Last edited:
Holy shit, my lawyer is the fucking MAN.

Went into court facing a maximum of 9 years off of 3 possession charges, only to find out that he managed to get my hearing moved forward by 2 hours and went before a visiting judge on my behalf. Reduced 2 felony charges and 1 misdemeanor weed charge to possession of paraphernalia, and I didn't even have to go before a judge or get ripped a new asshole by the prosecuting attorney. I paid a $100 fine and the situation's completely done with.

Fuck, man, that's a huge boulder of my shoulders.

^Good to hear man, you smoke the guy out to say thank you.

Lol, no, my first move after court was to go to Chik-fil-a... after that, though, I went to the recruiter's office to set up a new MEPS date since these legal issues fucked my whole enlistment situation a few months ago.

Plus, I'm about 2 months clean of bud and I'm not putting anymore into my system any time soon. If I'm still eligible to enlist then it'll be 4-6 years at least before I toke up again.

only in america.:D congrats and congrats on your enlistment too..

9 years max charges reduced to a $100 fine? Wow! You must be relieved.

My lawyer pulled some slick shit, man. While I was sleeping in, him and his secretary were blowin' my phone up so I could show up early and get a visiting judge to hear my case a couple hours early. I didn't answer because I was asleep, but when I finally got up there he did the whole "trial" without me present. Basically he made it so that the arresting officer didn't get a chance to give any testimony, and my recent degree and military prospects got me a nolle prosequi on my 3 charges and I pled guilty to possession of paraphernalia. What a fuckin' stroke of luck, dude, I was so boosted when I get to the courthouse and realized it's all behind me and I didn't even have to step foot into a courtroom.

only in america.:D congrats and congrats on your enlistment too..

America... home, sweet home, haha. Thanks, man. Hopefully I'm still eligible for enlistment. I'll figure that out tomorrow morning, though.

Damn jibult, good times for you bro!
Hopefully ya can still enlist and go off to be one hard ass military motherfucker! good luck with that.

best of luck Jibuilt. hopefully your wee brush with the law will teach you to be more careful and less stupid in future.
no offence, but driving fucked up AND with shit on you is just idiotic. but holy shit, from 9 years to just a $100 fine?!?

who the fuck is your lawyer, jebus?
whats good everybody?!? my mint sealed copy of Mr Oizo's new "Stade 2" album on LP and CD arrived today!
just cleared my feet of bullshit and i can finally relax with this spiced chicken breast with golden rice n veg :)
whats everyone been up to today?

Hey, Mr Oizo is a french guy, I saw his film Rubber which is certainly not the regular fare you see nowadays. Quentin Dupieux is his name ;)

quentin dupieux is indeed the name of this musical legend.
fun fact!- oiseau is french for bird. so he is Mr Bird i guess. ive not seen rubber but have you seen the film Steak! ? looks hilarious!
all of his stuff, musical and non, is amazing. i really really really enjoy and appreciate the fact we humans have him here on our little rock. truly a phenomenal man.

where you from loulou?

time for the first bowl of the day. ive needed it, felt a bit off today and in the car going home felt sick. so hey i guess im medicating eh.

I'm French, Sega420 ;)

edit: yeah Steak is great, totally destroy, lol.

aha, i see. that would explain you mentioning french dope a few pages back.
SACRE BLEU! my fromage, she eez strong likeh my wein. :p i like the french accent. its weird to listen to. weird is good.
whenever i hear the language being spoken for some reason i get images in my head of sinks, fridges and plugholes.

where in france? and do you like acid?

Status
Not open for further replies.