• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social/Info Booth -- Growin' our crops with the rays of the prodigal sons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy belated turkey day to all you fellow heathen. To all others, you're doing it wrong

My grower says so.... Though I buy weight so it's about 1/4th street price... Without getting into any sort of specifics.

Does turkey refer to the greasy lube bro who wants to put his stick up your ass?

My grower says so.... Though I buy weight so it's about 1/4th street price... Without getting into any sort of specifics.

You're lucky to have a 'grower'. Though I think you should cut him off and just grow your own. Much cheaper and more fun.

Does turkey refer to the greasy lube bro who wants to put his stick up your ass?

I'm not sure the type of shit that's normally circulating through your thoughts but you missed the mark by about a mile on that one, brutha.

Note I said you non heathens are doing it wrong

"NON"-heathens? Nahhhh, if you're not with Amurricah then youse a heathen.

I've always wanted to do an indoor grow, but I don't have the budget right now... Also I'd have to set up a carbon filter etc. My least is out in 9 months, I don't see it as a wise invest mate. I would love to though, I have the bulbs and bag seed from great hybrid high yield but laid nuts or preferably a clone.

So guys, preferably those with experience in the legal/court systems in the US, has anyone ever heard of a judge ordering an on-the-spot urinalysis when a drug case comes before him? (I know the analysis itself will take a while, but how often do judges order defendants to pee in a cup for them in the courtroom while he's hearing the case is what I'm asking.)

I'm fairly confident that it's not normal or a common practice, but I'm also under the impression that they've got the legal authority to demand it from you... If no one's got any first-hand knowledge I'll just mosey my way onto google and do some research, I just don't feel like putting any work into it right this second.

My buddy was tested the night prior, your PO can demand one at any time so be prepared. I don't think it's common practice though

Man toastin a game is awesowe takin it unpackage it, put the UMD/Disc/Cartridge in and let she show go on YEAH ;)

Chainer, I'm an unwashed heathen I know, still my spirit always goes on to the spirit of da sakred heRB ;)

Then you are among likeminded company my friend. Wu style, puff puff puff pass

Yeah GUCCI LOUIS FENDI PRADA the basic shit bitches wear so I don't even get bored off ;)

edit: yeah so just want Vader to know that he's truly the best thing that can happen to a forum next to renaissance from a crash :D ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.