NSASDD Social - pop pussies and dirty needles for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
That made me laugh pretty hard, for some reason.

Really though if you don't have enough subs to do a prolonged taper, I don't think they help much for quitting, since they just kind of draw out the withdrawals if you take them a couple times, and a really effective taper can't be done quickly IME.

Maybe it's different for other people, but trying to taper over 4 days or something just leads to more discomfort than if I just quit cold turkey.

You're probably right about CT but, I usually taper with bupe because it seems so easy to lower your dose and I'm mostly doing it so I don't need much to maintain. I get oxy and subs from the same dude so the less I have to see him the less oxy I use.

Palli: yea this is good stuff, tho th tar i have gotten recently has been very hard, black and shiney and potent where as the stuff i saw when i initially was doin H like mid summer was kinda less black n shiney and was gooier

but i have been doin mostly Roxis lately, not sure if u saw my post about blowin roxis in a bar parking lot the other night? (couple pages back, its a novel) but yea i spent my nod in the back of a squad car

man these 2 big games have been sorta dissapointing blow outs so far

nevada also doesn't have an open container law, i don't think. from what i could tell of when i went to new jersey, neither do they.

My friend from Nevada says you can also drink in the back of a pick-up as long as you have real seats and seatbelts in the bed.

And I think the legal age is 17 in NY, atleast thats what the police I know have told me;)

orange soda is uber-delicious. so is grape soda and strawberry soda.

really, just crush ftw.

It's not grape flavored it's pomegranate. tyvm.

searching pomegranate returned this:
pomegranate-phone.jpg

idk what it is, but i want one

also, purple pomegranate

pd_pomegranate_bodyButter.jpg

Pomegranate is fucking DANK. Nothing like this Pomegranate/og kush.LOL

I'm higher then you, table chair orange fruit roll up

Baltimore OD, who thinks they should make suboxone flavored drinks? YUCK

sall gut mangs

drinking some kinda eggnog tea with vodka in it, got some kinda incense burning, laying in bed wearing nothing but a beanie

was drinking vodka + monster m80 earlier, i coined it a firecracker lol

drinking some kinda eggnog tea with vodka in it,drinking some kinda eggnog tea with vodka in it,drinking some kinda eggnog tea with vodka in it,drinking some kinda eggnog tea with vodka in it,drinking some kinda eggnog tea with vodka in it,drinking some kinda eggnog tea with vodka in it,drinking some kinda eggnog tea with vodka in it,drinking some kinda eggnog tea with vodka in it,drinking some kinda eggnog tea with vodka in it,drinking some kinda eggnog tea with vodka in it,drinking some kinda eggnog tea with vodka in it,drinking some kinda eggnog tea with vodka in it,drinking some kinda eggnog tea with vodka in it,drinking some kinda eggnog tea with vodka in it,drinking some kinda eggnog tea with vodka in it,drinking some kinda eggnog tea with vodka in it,drinking some kinda eggnog tea with vodka in it,

Eggnog tea? That sounds fucking weird.

I are noddppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Status
Not open for further replies.