NSASDD Social - pop pussies and dirty needles for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure you want me to try, or should I just come out and say it?

Jk
KC If anyone could pull off a sexy squid it would be you.

PS good morning OD. What's up? I see everyone was a bunch of early birds today too. I woke up about 2 hours ago but got straight to busy work. Had no chance to slowly wake up today.

woke up at 11:30, 20 mins later headed to fucking bumfuck georgia. fucking woo

I can't believe people actually like Suboxone.

This shit sucks.

sucks to get high off of, but it saved me from wds many a time.

ps: has anyone noticed this social is much more lady-centric then OCD? i approve.

sucks to get high off of, but it saved me from wds many a time.

ps: has anyone noticed this social is much more lady-centric then OCD? i approve.

It barely staves off w/d for me.. at least not for the first couple of days.

Andddddd I only have 1 8mg Subutex. So I hope this can last me a couple more days.

Ugh. I took a suboxone one day without knowing what the fuck it was. This junkie gave it to me and he used to feed me all kinds of pills so i just expected it to be fine. This was about 6 hours after my last dose. The rest of the day was not fun... I still had a lot of important shit that needed to get done and I couldn't just say fuck it and stay inside to be miserable, I even threw up on a drive thru ATM trying to get money.

It barely staves off w/d for me.. at least not for the first couple of days.

Andddddd I only have 1 8mg Subutex. So I hope this can last me a couple more days.

ahh yeah, i used to take 4mg to get rid of wds. I probably didn't need that much but i'm a pussy. I'd imagine having only 1 8mg pill would not help much.

good luck baybe.

tits and a slit make the fucking world go 'round
nbd;js

fix'd.

A math equation:

Tits and clit+ fast cars and big trucks+ drugs and booze+ bacon= all I need for the rest of my life.

EDIT and of course bankai, but that's a given

I can't believe people actually like Suboxone.

This shit sucks.

the key is to only take like .0002 mg per day, micron filtered naturally. Actually when I was trying to use it a couple weeks ago, the 8 mg didnt even really do anything.

just as planned.

fix'd.

A math equation:

Tits and clit+ fast cars and big trucks+ drugs and booze+ bacon= all I need for the rest of my life.

EDIT and of course bankai, but that's a given

it's a pity that you didn't invent calculus instead of newton or liebniz (sp?). Because I certainly like your style of math.

I don't think the molly i ate last night did shit to me, but maybe I just couldnt feel it through my drunken haze? I ended up passing out doing, for some reason, a crossword puzzle after my friend told me I couldn't go home with her since her sister was there. Kind of a weak excuse but whatever.

^Yeah, subutex does work a lot better snorted. IV is, of course, most effective, but carries its own set of risks. IV subutex would probably at least be safer than IV suboxone though. I get chills just thinking about slamming bright orange liquid that looks like drugs from outer space.

...and JB, you feel like a giant poison-spewing baby-headed demon? BANKAI!

i too am Bankai'd hard right now

this is the first powder'd H that i have ever had in my life (that i didnt powder up myself, ie cheese)

and its quite good, havent left my bed yeet all morning....well, i woke up at 1 from last nights bankai n havent left mu bed yet

i too am Bankai'd hard right now

this is the first powder'd H that i have ever had in my life (that i didnt powder up myself, ie cheese)

and its quite good, havent left my bed yeet all morning....well, i woke up at 1 from last nights bankai n havent left mu bed yet

powdered dope is a world of difference. Lately all I've had access to is the shitty tar, and it's even worse quality than normal. It works, but you have to do about twice the normal amount. It's disappointing cuz usually my dude has very consistent stuff.

^Yeah, subutex does work a lot better snorted. IV is, of course, most effective, but carries its own set of risks. IV subutex would probably at least be safer than IV suboxone though. I get chills just thinking about slamming bright orange liquid that looks like drugs from outer space.

...and JB, you feel like a giant poison-spewing baby-headed demon? BANKAI!

Indeed. Got out of work. Copped. Got my bankai on. Sometimes I fear that I'm killing my neighbors with all this overflowing reiatsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.