NSASDD Social - pop pussies and dirty needles for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah the key is to make your drinks about 50/50 and just down em. yesterday i cashed a couple tall cans and half a pint of whiskey in half an hour. I was out before the sun was down.

I have to disagree..... respectfully ofcoarse.

I have the "10 gulp rule", meaning once the bottle touches my lips, i'm taking 10 gulps before putting it down. So I drink it straight, then have a chaser ready, usually some OJ.

To me, that is doinitright. My blackout % is pretty damn high.

it's been 45 minutes, where the fuck is everyone

i miss you fuckers

EDIT:haha, tommoyboy<insert number here> posted at the same ime as me

i downed an entire bottle of rum after my grandmother died. is that doinitrite?

but mostly now i mix a drink and sip on it for an hour, i can't remember the last time igot more than a slight buzz going on

i'ma run out of mixer before too long, too broke to get more, might start drinking straight vodka

yrdoinitrong.
I black out a lot.
All I do is drink straight vodka, no mixer, no chaser.
And if I get my hands on my friend jack daniels, we make a great team...

No mixer because thatjust fills you up and you can't drink as much imo.

Last edited:
i make em about 30/60 (60 being mixer)
Your drinks only add up to 90%? and my drinks are usually about 85/15 (85 being booze)

that's what life is all about. drinking in the morning and failing at quitting. wait that's just my life.
I have nothing to say about this. Once again, our lives are far too similar. :\

Blegh, Four Loko BLACKOUT.

Oh well, did a shot and I aint hungova no mo.

Happy Sunday, Happy Halloween, Happy I-wanna-get-my-bankai-on Day.
Heh, one day last week (i think it was thursday or friday) they had this story on the local news about four loko and how like 90 pound college girls are drinking one can and waking up naked in the park or other similar things. The picture in the corner when the anchor was talking about it was a can of four loko with the word blackout written across it.

Also that is the best way to solve a hangover. Most weekends the first thing I do is grab a beer upon awakening.

And that's right. Happy halloween to everyone in here. I hope someone scares you all to the point where you shit in your pants but are nowhere near a fresh pair of pants because you're at a big party but you can't drive home because you need to give your friends a ride home and can't find them right away, and then when you're looking for your friends a couple of hot girls dressed in some really slutty devil/ fairy costumes come up to you to fuck but they realize that you in fact shit your pants so they run away and tell all the other girls at the party so you have no chance of getting laid in that town ever again.

pomagranats are so much work for such a mediocre fruit

They are a lot of work. I really like them, i think they're a lot better than mediocre but i still don't like putting in that much effort for anything.

yrdoinitrong.
I black out a lot.
All I do is drink straight vodka, no mixer, no chaser.
And if I get my hands on my friend jack daniels, we make a great team...

No mixer because thatjust fills you up and you can't drink as much imo.

Yeah? well if you can't find Jack do you want to get your hands on your friend Reckless? I promise it will quench your thirst just the same ;)

And I'm the same way with the mixer, it really does take up more space than it's worth. I'll add a little for flavor sometimes, but what are you trying to cover up the taste for? That's what you're drinking for a specific reason, and that's how it tastes. Go buy some wine coolers if you can't handle a real drink...

And that's right. Happy halloween to everyone in here. I hope someone scares you all to the point where you shit in your pants but are nowhere near a fresh pair of pants because you're at a big party but you can't drive home because you need to give your friends a ride home and can't find them right away, and then when you're looking for your friends a couple of hot girls dressed in some really slutty devil/ fairy costumes come up to you to fuck but they realize that you in fact shit your pants so they run away and tell all the other girls at the party so you have no chance of getting laid in that town ever again.

I highly doubt any of us will be designated drivers tonight ;)

i didn't say anything about designated, just can't ditch your friends at the party without a way home... heh

And before anyone gets grumpy about a potential drunk driving comment, I'm staying indoors tonight. AND I actually got my license back yesterday. (technically friday but I didn't get the letter in the mail till the next day)

Damnit I hate it, the spell check on my computer is brittish or something. It keeps trying to stick U's in places they don't belong like Colour, flavour and doesn't recognise some very common words.

stop hitting on my daughter.

some punks tried to roll me and the little kids I was with for our candy. Little did they know I'm awesome and don't fuck around. I fucking maced one :)

i can'thelp it, jay is one ofthe best perople i know.

il her more than my own mother

some punks tried to roll me and the little kids I was with for our candy. Little did they know I'm awesome and don't fuck around. I fucking maced one :)

Someone tried to jack you for your candy? WTF that's seriously low. What dirty No good fucking greedy bastards. Macing kids ftw.

Last edited:
YES. I was with little kids too. 4 and 5. and i was dressed as a squid.

i just did 8 shots* in 15 minutes.

and no one is online :(

*of effen vodka cause i am a top shelf kinda girl**

**when i stay at my parents house***

***who have a full bar

passed out.
woke up drunk.
my halloween was totally full of win.
on my way to school.
gots me some vodka disguised as water.
talk to you all later.

Status