Nsadd social: dawt com

Status
Not open for further replies.
dirty bitch did not send the fucking money, pff YOU HAVE FAILED ME

fuckfuckfuckfcukfcufkfuckfuckfukcfukcufkcukcufkcufkcfukcfukcukfuckfukcufkcukcufkuckfuck

CUNTFUCKINGWHOREGODDAMNITFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKIFUCKINGHATEDEBTORSFUCK

^why is only that one "FUCK" in bold.

i really want to know.

so I'm just gonna go ahead and stay out of this memphis discussion...

sup mofos? is everyone enjoying their snow? and yes I mean the kind that falls from the sky unfortunately.

so I'm just gonna go ahead and stay out of this memphis discussion...

sup mofos? is everyone enjoying their snow? and yes I mean the kind that falls from the sky unfortunately.

snow is too snowy :(

and also, just as i predicted, there is blood in the streets. oh and snow. snow's there, too.

NSFW:
50429247.jpg

It's just barely starting to snow here. Seriously, fuck all this snow. I hate winter, I want it to be summer.

it snowed here a couple of inches today, and now the big storm is supposed to start soon. fuck it, i'm gonna go terrorize the streets in my truck

I should have brought my laptop home so that I wouldn't have to drive to work tomorrow morning in the shitty weather. It's not that I'm afraid of driving, I actually don't mind it at all but I HATE all of the other cars out on the road....you would think that if you lived in a place where it snowed that people would know how to drive...but no, they fucking don't. :X

I should have brought my laptop home so that I wouldn't have to drive to work tomorrow morning in the shitty weather. It's not that I'm afraid of driving, I actually don't mind it at all but I HATE all of the other cars out on the road....you would think that if you lived in a place where it snowed that people would know how to drive...but no, they fucking don't. :X

i, too, am dumbfounded by that shit.

"oh my god, SNOW? on the STREET?!? surely if i don't drive at a maximum of 10mph i'll careen off-road straight into a tree and die!"

i wish you would, bitch.

i wish you would.

i, too, am dumbfounded by that shit.

"oh my god, SNOW? on the STREET?!? surely if i don't drive at a maximum of 10mph i'll careen off-road straight into a tree and die!"

i wish you would, bitch.

i wish you would.

The best is when people try to slow waaaaaayyyy down a big giant hill....I can't tell you how many people I have seen get stuck engaging in this absolutely fucking stupid behavior. I sometimes wave as I drive by in my AWD car hahaha

yeah, especially up here. Like welcome to New England. I understand down where ohline lives or memphis, but around here it happens every year. Like you have NEVER driven in snow before or something?? wtf.
/snow discussion.

1-26-2011. Reason: Shit happens.

I encountered many people too pussy to drive today. It really wasn't that bad at all and this one dude was literally topping off at 15mph... on the on ramp to the fucking highway:X Nothing quite like trying to merge with people who are doing 70 while you're barely rolling.

During my exercise in road rage Skillz called which was nice. She has a very soothing southern bell accent which helped save the lives of s few of my fellow motorists. She is doing well but, her comp is fucked up and she's in process of getting a new one. She wanted me to say what's up to all you fucks and I'm sure she'd add

Peace and <3 Skillz

The best is when people try to slow waaaaaayyyy down a big giant hill....I can't tell you how many people I have seen get stuck engaging in this absolutely fucking stupid behavior. I sometimes wave as I drive by in my AWD car hahaha

haha, fucking nice. that's always a satisfying feeling.

yeah, especially up here. Like welcome to New England. I understand down where ohline lives or memphis, but around here it happens every year. Like you have NEVER driven in snow before or something?? wtf.
/snow discussion.

1-26-2011. Reason: Shit happens.

dude, no. it happens here every year, too. i mean fuck, apparently last year was like the snowpocalypse of the last decade. my mother was even without power for 8 fucking days because it was so bad.

the only excuse i'll allow people is that my town is on top of a fucking mountain and there are literally NO guard-rails. a lot of the roads here are on hills with atleast 50 foot drops and black ice is very real.

but other than that MOTHERFUCKER JUST DRIVE FUUUUUUUUUU

EDIT: yo how's your asscheeks tonight recky?

There is no excuse for a New Englander that's nervous driving in the snow. If you're driving 10mph in MA and there's someone behind you honking and flashing their highbeams it may just be me. Be sure to pull aside so I can pull your arms and legs out of their sockets and then repeatedly run you over with your own whip. Bitch

Shit, I take 100 foot drops off the road all the time and don't even spill the bottle... learn some drivin' south.
Seriously tho, these tires are too good. I went out trying to fuck around today and except for the parking lots that haven't been plowed, on the roads I have too much traction, I can't even barely break the motherfucker loose. Although it was handy, I pulled two trucks out at the same tonight. My buddy was trying to pull out his brother-in-law out and got stuck himself, so I just came along and hooked up my truck third in line and pulled them both.

My asscheek is okay I suppose. It's still a little sore but like 86% better. Man, this morning though I went to go use the bathroom at work and sat down a little too quick and yelled a little (had to drop a deuce). When I came out of there people were looking, I can only imagine what they thought happened in there. It hurt way worse in the morning than it does now, plus I got that beer medicine flowin through me so I'm good, but even with that aside I think I'm gonna be all good tomorrow.

Last edited:
There is no excuse for a New Englander that's nervous driving in the snow. If you're driving 10mph in MA and there's someone behind you honking and flashing their highbeams it may just be me. Be sure to pull aside so I can pull your arms and legs out of their sockets and then repeatedly run you over with your own whip. Bitch

And in CT that could very well be me. Don't get in my way when I have places to be.

Heh, so I got to this stop sign today and everyone was creeping around. The bitch to my left had her right signal light on (like she was gonna come down the road I was leaving) so I went for it. She proceeded to go straight and honked at me for going, likr I'm just some asshole who decided to go for it on her right of way. I then slammed on my breaks and leaned on my horn once I was in front of her as to block her completely. She then turned her light off and took a left, I think she realized. People are fucking stupid.especially broads behind the wheel.

for the betterment of recky's asscheek

NSFW:
sexywoman.jpg

"i'm waiting for you Reckless"

Oh damn that does just take a whole lot of the pain away...
That thing looks like it could swallow up a whole lot more than just my pains.

Way to make everything alright Ohline. I fucking love this woman, you know. She knows the answer to so many of life's problems- Vagina.

EDIT: NO I WON'T STOP

Last edited:
Oh damn that does just take a whole lot of the pain away...

Way to make everything alright Ohline. I fucking love this woman, you know.

tits, ass and vagina always make everything all right.

if more women understood this the divorce rate would be lower imo

edit: lol @ your quote

YOU KEEP LIVING THE DREAM YOU AWESOME BASTARD

edit edit: QUIT EDITING SO I HAVE EDIT TOO

Last edited:
The thing that really gets my blood boiling in this weather is getting cut off. For some reason when the roads are slick some douchebag always cuts me off and then to make matters worse they usually end up going way slower than I was without them. It's like they hurry up to get in front and then slow me down.

Status
Not open for further replies.