Nsadd social: dawt com

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that really gets my blood boiling in this weather is getting cut off. For some reason when the roads are slick some douchebag always cuts me off and then to make matters worse they usually end up going way slower than I was without them. It's like they hurry up to get in front and then slow me down.

Man I fucking hate that shit on dry roads. Then on these snow roads I have to make a point and pass anyways, but I hate passing in the snow because I know I am even outdriving myself. I might have been all prepared to go faster than this prick, but now that I have to go a certain speed just to pass and now I have to do it in a timely manner while alongside this bitch and he doesn't have the courtesy to move over a little. Especially on the highway when people drive in the CENTER of the highway, so to pass you are right at her door and two tires in that deep unplowed shit just cause she coulsn't stay in her lane. "oh no some snow" don't get me started. I have road rage to begin with. In the snow I just want to flip.

And then if it's the trip to cop It gets worse cause I will wait till I get to my destination before hitting that up because I don't need to be driving with one eye half closed in a blizzard down the highway, so now I really just want to get home.

True that but, don't underestimate the value of a quality BJ.

Very true. Whenever a bitch gets to suckin' it always soon ends up in a much warmer place. Not that I am complaining at all, but you know a nice beej is greatly appreciated. And it just doesn't seem to happen to follow all the way through often enough for my liking lately.

Last edited:
True that but, don't underestimate the value of a quality BJ.

trust me, i don't.

NSFW:
Artsy_blowjob.jpg

you're welcome.

sex and sex related things are akin to money and j**golds. many women know this but few utilize it

Very true. Whenever a butch gets to suckin' it always soon ends up in a much warmer place. Not that I am complaining at all, but you know a nice beej is greatly appreciated. And it just doesn't seem to happen to follow all the way through often enough for my liking lately.

a butch, huh?

that's unfortunate to hear :(

trust me, i don't.

NSFW:
Artsy_blowjob.jpg

you're welcome.

sex and sex related things are akin to money and j**golds. many women know this but few utilize it

a butch, huh?

that's unfortunate to hear :(

Shit, the I and the U are far too close together for my frunk ass. Damn you scheisty woman. Twisting everything around... just like they all do

PS there is an un-naturally lot of cum on that chick's tits.

fuck off...

;)

js.

EDIT: they're all a little too close. I need a keyboard with keys like those phones for blind people.

PS there is an un-naturally lot of cum on that chick's tits.

maybe he's an athlete with a lot of pent-up sexual frustration because his father used to beat him and he had an unhealthy attraction to his mother because she always picked him up when he was down and wore low-cut blouses to all of his wrestling tournaments.

or something.

fuck off...

;)

js.

EDIT: they're all a little too close. I need a keyboard with keys like those phones for blind people.

i'm just drunk enough for your typos to have me lol'ing hard.

also, my grandma has a phone with which i could successfully dial a number to a foreign country with a mallet.

PS where the fuck has Palli been lately? Haven't seen him in weeks...

last i heard from him, he was without a phone and there weren't too many places for him to get wireless access.

kinda worried about him tbh :\

yeah, well I hope all is going okay for him. I remember back when he lost his CPU for a few weeks so I guess it's not a huge deal, but it's still been a while...
mofo needs to show back up soon.

At least someone's heard from him.

yeah, well I hope all is going okay for him. I remember back when he lost his CPU for a few weeks so I guess it's not a huge deal, but it's still been a while...
mofo needs to show back up soon.

At least someone's heard from him.

yeah but dude it was new years eve ;/

aaaaaand he was telling me his foot hurt

oh god i hope his foot didn't fall off

WHAT IF HIS FUCKING FOOT FELL OFF?! :(:(:(:(

Ya I tried his phone a few weeks ago and shit was def off. Hope he's alright because I usrd to hear from him quite often and it's been a while.

yeah he did just get out of the hospital and his phone is now dead...
i guess we'll have to wait and see...
I have seen him on AIM briefly since then but didn't talk to him

says he got evicted and is homeless living whereever till he gets paid.but isnt shooting dope cause no money anymore this was what was supplied to us via mod thread

fuck, I'm gonna go to bed. I have to go to my stupid ass job in the morning. Night social

says he got evicted and is homeless living whereever till he gets paid.but isnt shooting dope cause no money anymore this was what was supplied to us via mod thread

Well, that's one shitty situation but at least it's word. Good to know he's still kickin. I was homeless and broke and disappeared for 9 months myself so I understand. At least he's not all homeless shooting up in the streets, that should better his situation just a little. Hope to hear from him soon. Best of luck to him, man.

something tells me noone will hear anything out of em for awhile. just based on previous situation

Status
Not open for further replies.