Nsadd social: dawt com

Status
Not open for further replies.
How big of a debt could you buy with $100K in cash? Double that amount?

shit if i put up $100,000 cash i would expect atleast $300,000 in debt. for every one person that pays you are bound to have 3 that say fuck you. i would imagine you could get upwards toward $450k-$500k in debt.

Last edited:
How do those businesses make so much money? The person wouldn't have written the bad check if they had the money, no? You can't bleed blood from a rock...even if it's fun trying

How do those businesses make so much money? The person wouldn't have written the bad check if they had the money, no? You can't bleed blood from a rock...even if it's fun trying

people in debt are often in debt not because they dont have money, they just ran into a hard spot. if someone goes and gets a pay day cash loan its to help someone out, they just lost a job or something of that nature. situations change daily. there are legit millions across the US that get these type of loans daily, and for the most part are good people, they just need time to get their shit together.

it is also a numbers game. if you have 300,000 accounts totaling $500k in debt and you make 1k to 2k calls a day, yeah you will get those people that "you cant get blood from a turn-up" but for every one of those there is another that either just forgot because they are busy, or wants to pay it and just needs time or just got a new job. the numbers and the business is there.

an amateur needs to make 1k calls a day to get the money to support themselves. someone who has been in the game for awhile should be able to make 200 calls or less to support themselves. i have been in it long enough that i can pretty much tell from the way people answer the phone and their first sentence after my introduction if they will pay or not. after that its a matter of organization and persistence.

Last edited:
there is also a TON of legit debt.

apartment rentals, home loans, student loans, medical, legal, commercial, pay day cash

the beauty of pay day cash debt is that after you buy it, its all profit. you dont have someone you have to kick up to if you own the business and if you are successful enough at it you have collectors under you making 25% commision and the rest goes to you so if you have 2 collectors collecting $10,000 a month to get there little $2000 comission check then you can sit back and get that $15-$16,000 for simply having the connection to the debt and the money to start up.

That makes perfect sense. I'm just not at all familiar with that aspect of lending and the probability of getting the money back. I've only ever borrowed money from a bank with a reasonable interest rate lol

It seems like you've got this scheme worked out pretty well. I just can't get over the number of calls that could possibly need to be made!! So...if you need a scantily clad woman to water the office plants I would be happy to take the job. ;) I would maybe help with phone calls once in awhile but I cannot spend my days talking on the phone

That makes perfect sense. I'm just not at all familiar with that aspect of lending and the probability of getting the money back. I've only ever borrowed money from a bank with a reasonable interest rate lol

It seems like you've got this scheme worked out pretty well. I just can't get over the number of calls that could possibly need to be made!! So...if you need a scantily clad woman to water the office plants I would be happy to take the job. ;) I would maybe help with phone calls once in awhile but I cannot spend my days talking on the phone

hopefully one day i will be able to go to another company and spend 5 years collecting enough to start my own. i was blessed to be able to have the connections to learn every angle of the business. just because of who owns this business i have been able to kick it and talk about it with 4-5 different collection business owners.

and best believe i will have 3-4 attractive females doing various things around the office.

IDK about that Serbian Film movie. I mean, I've got more realistic looking cocks in my dresser drawer..

IDK about that Serbian Film movie. I mean, I've got more realistic looking cocks in my dresser drawer..

dude, i considered it pretty realistic. ridiculous, yes. but unrealistic.. not so much.

speaking of cocks, you see dude's wang like 3231 times and it's fucking huge. and real.

Look at the scene where he pulled out that knife and threatened to cut his dick off before jumping out of the window. That was Clearly plastic..or a synthetic polymer derivative of some sort.

Look at the scene where he pulled out that knife and threatened to cut his dick off before jumping out of the window. That was Clearly plastic..or a synthetic polymer derivative of some sort.

well yeah. would you want to press a knife against your dick? actually... you probably do that on the daily, but you should still see my point.

look at when he's meditating. that was clearly his dick. and even flaccid it was freaking big.

the skull-fuck scene i'm not so sure about. but it also looked as though that was possibly his legit erection.

Status
Not open for further replies.