Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Cocaine NSADD Cocaine Megathread

NSFW:
2d0malf.jpg

Seen some good ol shiny shit like that the other night
I haven't partaken in doing cocaine since like 05 but the shit in your pic and the stuff I seen the other night looked exactly the same

The dude was all boy'd out so he just rolled up two nice lines on a couple kind nug jernts
I know it's very ineffective to smoke coke with weed but I did feel the initial aware effects, so I'm guessing it was of quality

NSFW:
Lol i found all these cleaning my room. i onder how many i didnt find that got thrown out. Man i wish they wre full. also hats 2 bags of hellboy in the bottom left corner lol. but to renjoy 10 of these vials i would need atleast 2 bricks of dope lol
nwmonn.jpg

from left to right, jersey city, nyc deliver yservice, dude who used to deliver for delivery service,
14lpwup.jpg

Jc vials are single shot lol. and i didnt even realize till some on told me that this dude was sellin smaller sized vials. i just assumed they were the same but it is visibly shorter.

That's cool your stuff came in vials, every time I got blow it was in a tiny ass baggie and I had to spend a lot of unwanted attention making sure I didnt rip it open too hard and watch a snowfall appear in my room.

Plus, if you ever need something to put your weed in, youre set

^^ those vials look kool

i get my blow in sandwich bag corners tied with nigger knots

but despite the packaging its been consistently top notch blow for the last 3 weeks to a month so i could really give a fuck how its packaged

although at first it was a pain in the ass tying the bags back up after a line or 2 but ive gotten better at it so th bags dont bother me anymore

I don't think I have ever seen coke sold any other way then how you described it.

^^ it used to always be nice small ziplocks but this dude doesnt invest in nice baggies

just sandwich bag corners

^^ it used to always be nice small ziplocks but this dude doesnt invest in nice baggies

just sandwich bag corners

I think the logic behind that is that they are trying to avoid any distribution charges. I guess they think that it's easier to hide a large bag of blow then to worry about hiding a bunch of little baggies. I honestly think it's been a couple of years since I have seen baggies.

Yeah, now that I think about, except for a few times that I was good friends with the guy selling it and I was able to just pick some up and have him put it in whatever bag I had on me, it always just comes in some shittly torn/ cut off bag corner tied with this little not that's almost impossible to tie back together once you've opened it once. And it opens up so wide you just kind of want to dump it all out at once. That's pretty standard really, I'd be surprised if the guy did waste his money on fancy bags.

Yeesh, today's the first day in a while I haven't shot coke with my smack and you know what... I feel pretty good. I wasn't enjoying my dope at all for a while because the coke just masked it completely, so I was going through a bundle in like an hour because I was so tweaked. Today is nice though.. just enjoying good dope without zinging like a mad man.

I know it's very ineffective to smoke coke with weed but I did feel the initial aware effects, so I'm guessing it was of quality

Disagree. I was bored at work so I scoped out this thread.

Back when I did blow and smoke weed, I used to snow cap my bowls and smoke chronic constantly. I'd sprinkle blow on top of a finely packed bowl and then take a nice rip. I knew it always worked because my entire face would go numb, my body felt numb and I would be cruisin' while zoning the fuck out from the pot. Gotta say that the combination felt amazing. I know some people say you can't smoke coke but it's just not true, you absolutely can. I would simply hold the lighter above the bowl and draw the flame down without actually touching the contents of the bowl and I'd rip back a solid hit, hold it, and boom, I'd be high as fuck.

Disagree. I was bored at work so I scoped out this thread.

Back when I did blow and smoke weed, I used to snow cap my bowls and smoke chronic constantly. I'd sprinkle blow on top of a finely packed bowl and then take a nice rip. I knew it always worked because my entire face would go numb, my body felt numb and I would be cruisin' while zoning the fuck out from the pot. Gotta say that the combination felt amazing. I know some people say you can't smoke coke but it's just not true, you absolutely can. I would simply hold the lighter above the bowl and draw the flame down without actually touching the contents of the bowl and I'd rip back a solid hit, hold it, and boom, I'd be high as fuck.

Yeah it's possible to smoke it that way and if it's good coke you will still get some effect, but you're wasting a lot of it, just burning it away.. hence why smoking coke that way is pretty wasteful and ineffective compared to freebasing.

I know some of it gets disintegrated but overall it worked extremely well. I mean, it wasn't my main ROA of course, but I enjoyed doing it because it worked efficiently. You're right about freebasing though, after awhile I just started doing that, if I was going to smoke my coke.

I'm not big on coke or anythin but I bought a gram last nite n did some. Goin through the rest of it today. Its some decent stuff. Debating on shootn but prob won't go there who knows what that shits got in it. Ima go make me a sandwich now.

I'm not big on coke or anythin but I bought a gram last nite n did some. Goin through the rest of it today. Its some decent stuff. Debating on shootn but prob won't go there who knows what that shits got in it. Ima go make me a sandwich now.

Don't shoot it man. IV'ing coke just brings on a level of addiction that is sooo fucked. Avoid it at all costs, man. Take my word for it. Sometimes I feel like my IV coke addiction is worse than my decade plus heroin addiction, and that's really saying something. :\

Tried some jersey coke a few times. Didn't get much out of it other than some face-numbing, a faster heart rate, and maybe a mellow up-lifting mood.
I don't see whats so great about it. Maybe I got crap quality coke, but I doubt it. Perhaps I'll try again when I get the extra money.

guys you should come to brazil there is some nice coke here down in south american and its cheap i get like <snip> half g and if you go to the favelas its like <snip> for a full gram
good quality

Last edited by a moderator:
In my experience in nc shit is so inconsistent. One week fire. The next cut to shit.

guys you should come to brazil there is some nice coke here down in south american and its cheap i get like <snip> half g and if you go to the favelas its like <snip> for a full gram
good quality

When I was in brazil the coke was cheap and fairly strong, but whatever it was cut with really burnt and clogged the nose up. If an anhydrous acetone wash would have made this dynamite coke I imagine, but not being a local I had no idea where to obtain some.
The coke still washed up for smoking with ammonia.

Do you think it was just the favelas I went up? All the coke I tried in brasil was like this. Yellow, clumpy. Even the stuff I had from others when a line was offered to me.

@brian, no its a well known fact florida simply doesnt deal in cocaine. Especially miami.