The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Cocaine NSADD Cocaine Megathread

precision

Bluelighter
What's everyones coke like in Canada? I just got some for $<snip>/g in the GTA...... holy fuck its awesome!!! best i've ever had.. totally worth it even though I never would've paid that much if i didn't have the extra cash floating around cause I hadn't gotten any in a few months. I've been getting $<snip> in a different area of ont and $<snip>/.5g in florida and it's nothing in comparison to this stuff.... grade a goodness! Will share pics in gallery later!

Last edited by a moderator:
coke in my area is 40/g CDN and id say fairly good coke. (mississauga,ontario,canada) 30 minutes south of toronto

GTA grams are running 70-90, the $90 shit is straight off the key, some real grade a yays

O Cocaine- I mean O Canada :)...

thats sounds pretty fair though, yummy...

just like any other coke around the world it varies. and ive never been to texas

I have had good coke and bad coke in Texas, im pretty sure its the same everywhere. However, most of the coke that my old friends were doing was pretty decent, and not too expeisive either.

It's mostly decent coke, barely shitty, and sometimes really fucking good and it's a lot cheaper than the rest of the US.

Was just wondering about the availability of coke in the GTA or Toronto...

Is it prevalent or not?

It is available, isn't that hard to find.

But the coke I've had wasn't very good.
I was with ppl that loved it and just kept going and going.
I didn't see how they liked it that much.

ya I pretty much a lot here, except for cocaine... Ya I guess is what kind of crowd u roll with cause I can find pills and other stuff easily

i want cocaine in toronto. now.
i havent ever gotten any here... not that i really know many people who do it

The stuff is everywhere. If you can't find good coke in the GTA I would find another hobby.;)

I'm only in T.O once every few years and I can still find it. Not as easy as here (ie: walk down george st. and ask the first person who looks like they're on the go, and you'll have it within 20 minutes), but not THAT hard.