• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Cocaine NSADD Cocaine Megathread

bump
haven't found any good coke here in the north bay area. It's abundant though in LA/Inland empire down south from what i've seen

^^

That's why I can't read cocaine threads for very long at a clip. I start breaking out in a sweat and my heart starts racing.

#IVcokeisthedevil

Powder is such a waste of time around here anymore
Crack is more prevalent, cheaper, and better, unfortunately...

Powder is such a waste of time around here anymore
Crack is more prevalent, cheaper, and better, unfortunately...

If you bang the shit good rock is no problem as long as you gots some ascorbic or citric acid powder packs...
Vinegar if you're desperate.

no sourcing dude

guys you should come to brazil there is some nice coke here down in south american and its cheap i get like <snip> half g and if you go to the favelas its like <snip> for a full gram
good quality

HELL YEAH

like I said I'm new, my apology for posting in the wrong place. Is there a better place for me to post?

Disagree. Live in LA n have lived in many cities. It's all about your connect. I speak spanish perfectly n I'm very demanding. It's not speedy n I IV no need to heat up. If it sucked I would stop! I wish I could

Found that coke in some cities of colombia smell like gasonline and toluene, other coke i tried from other countries and some parts of colombia smell like acetone

Must be in the different chemicals used in the processes to make it and some is cleaner than other(washed with solvents to get rid of more chemical residue). Although since it's all done in illegal labs it will pretty much all have some chemical residue to some degree I guess. Pharm. grade cocaine (which I only had on one lucky occasion like 15 years ago ) did not have any smell to it compared to illegal coke or whatever..

Disagree. Live in LA n have lived in many cities. It's all about your connect. I speak spanish perfectly n I'm very demanding. It's not speedy n I IV no need to heat up. If it sucked I would stop! I wish I could

you must have a decent connect. i'm sure it helps to know spanish as well

First tried the stuff at 14....good times...mostly. I remember the grams in high school looking more like quarter grams now that I think about it and most of it sucked. The only good stuff I heard about was what my ex was getting and she wouldn't share unless you call sprinkling some on a bud sharing.....hello wasteful! After I got out of rehab it was those evil little rocks galore for a while but still no powder. I got a quote six months ago or so at 80 to 100 per gram...no thanks, I mean I'd consider 80 if it was real good stuff but still. Just tonight I was talking to a friend who says he knows a guy who GETS it for 200 a ball...geez what's he sell it for? I don't know, loved the stuff but the creeps you generally have to go through to get it and all that just isn't worth it....

When I was in brazil the coke was cheap and fairly strong, but whatever it was cut with really burnt and clogged the nose up. If an anhydrous acetone wash would have made this dynamite coke I imagine, but not being a local I had no idea where to obtain some.
The coke still washed up for smoking with ammonia.

Do you think it was just the favelas I went up? All the coke I tried in brasil was like this. Yellow, clumpy.
Even the stuff I had from others when a line was offered to me.

The coke I ger is very white, but it still clogs my nose like a mf, its incredible. I have snorted crushed up pills and just a little water up the nose is enough, but with coke it just doesn't work, even if when snortin blow I snort much less powder than crushed up ritalin (4-8 pills) for ex, I always wake up with a clogged and runny nose.

In fact my nose is a total wreck right now cuz I was doin coke yesterday

Go figure. Gotta give a time off the blow anyway, been gettin chest pains thr last times

Most recently, the coke I've gotten (and have been doing the last few times... Like the last couple of nights) has smelled exactly like gasoline... I made a note of this very thing to my friends that were doing it with me. I was told that means it's good.

Guess im im not enough of a cocaine connoisseur to know this distinction. I thought I knew but I had no idea =D

Most recently, the coke I've gotten (and have been doing the last few times... Like the last couple of nights) has smelled exactly like gasoline... I made a note of this very thing to my friends that were doing it with me. I was told that means it's good.

Guess im im not enough of a cocaine connoisseur to know this distinction. I thought I knew but I had no idea =D

Don't think smell has anything to do with quality. It's been a while hasn't really bought it in a while. I know Chicago has some really good blow. I meet a chick on the train a few years back she pulled me behind the bushes and broke me out with a gram of some insanely good coke. My teeth were completely numb just from snorting it.

Pretty much a hodgepodge of 0-90% in Houston anyway.
Like anything else, it has so many variables.