• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

NPS Act V1. Blankets? Just Say No!

Matt if you're dependent on benzos diclazepam may be your best bet. Try and sniff around for phenobarbital too as it's excellent for coming off benzos; I know I got a heap of 30mg pheno pills a while ago, very little euphoria and a little sedation. They last for a good while too.
If you're on any opiate substitution it's an enzyme inducer, as well as that; since barbs are so old they won't show up on a urine test; probably.
Flubromazepam is very weak in comparison to Diclaz but costs the same, so it's the cheaper way to go and just as effective. Personally I suggest you only dose up when you can feel the madness creeping in and drop your dose very quickly. You can do it if you're careful. Good old ethanol can help too and I've taken a liking to port; sainsburys do it at £9/l of 20% port which is like a thick syrupy red wine but is very sweet and has a nice kick to it. The £9 pricetag for a litre is excellent as it's not shite like vodka and when buying wines and port you are much less likely to get hit for ID since it's seen as a more adult drink than cheap vodka. Go to the pharmacy and buy some vitamin B12 along with multivitamins to minimise harm from the alcohol and that can be used as a substitute for a day or so.

Haha that's a trip down memory lane, remember them phenobarbital, pity you needed to eat a good few to get anywhere, that's back in th ballybean days
Yea I'm still on my subs, how r u doing with yours? I'm going to come off them soon, got a stack of pregablin saved for when I do, I just got to be careful with them, took too many last week, had a seizure and was in the Royal hospital til 4am, took 600mg and snapped out of it with my girl n Kyle freakin out around me.

Well my last weeks post didn't arrive and still hasn't so had to put another order in there, hope this ban stays away for as long as possible as I hate the thought of having to go back to buying boxes of Diaz from very dodgy estates, beware of a brand called Dizapam that's doing the rounds up our way bropiate, they are just chalk, no Diaz in them

What are RC benzos? I've been trying to figure this safe approach to finding this? I think I'm looking for the same thing going you are talking about. Which is safe, which isn't? ? Always questions that have been detrimental in my discoveries

What are RC benzos? I've been trying to figure this safe approach to finding this? I think I'm looking for the same thing going you are talking about. Which is safe, which isn't? ? Always questions that have been detrimental in my discoveries

"reasearch chemical" by which term vendors have been able to exploit loopholes in the law and invent new chemicals, on the proviso that users buy the chemicals for research purposes and strictly not for human consumption. All total b/s but has been enough to seemingly dumbfound anyone wishing to control the issue, or maybe it just has not been seen as a significant problem, i dunno. The vendors chemists use slight tweaks on the already established, controlled and tested pharms and illicit drugs to create new unclassified and uncontrolled chemicals.

I think you are a bit late to start asking this type of question. Firstly I believe benzo RCs have been banned in the usa for years. Secondly there's no point trying to climb aboard a ship that is about to sink any time very soon, in the other countries that for w/e reason have been slower to react, or come up with an effective way of controlling the issue. The UK has been banning on a substance by substance basis for several years, and all the vendors have needed to do is tweak the formulas and create a new substance that is not banned, as no one's ever heard of it before.

Last edited:
Flubromazolam is dangerously crap due to its ridiculous potency and total lack of consistency in its effects.

Flubromazepam is probably my favourite RC benzo - but again at the risk of repeating myself, It it easy to see why Roche never developed it into a medicine as it is far too impractical to use - its excellent hypnotic properties are of no practical benefit to anyone who cant afford to stay in bed for 24 hours and its anxiolytic properties, while superb are again of no practical use to anyone who has a life to lead due to its overwhelming hypnotic effect. For those like me who actually find the effect of benzos often desirable, if not quite recreational, flubromazepam is as good as any pharmaceutical benzodiazepine as a drug of abuse. No benzodiazepine, whether its the active ingredient in a medicine or sold as an NPS, is a long term solution for anything. I have been taking benzodiazpeines since 2000 on a PRN basis and while I have found them the easiest and best way to control my anxiety I have always understood there general profile of action over a medium to long term basis and I have never been under the impression that they are a solution to my neurosis, they just cover it up so well that it feels extremely nice to given a break from your brain and worries).

When it comes to the PSA however tho all I have written above is irrelevant. Most drugs are inherently harmful and even dangerous if overused and I know that Im not the one scraping up the mess that alot of these drugs have created. But while I admit there have been some close calls from my wreckless uveruse of some drugs, the majority of the damage that drugs have caused me is down to their legal status. If I had developed an alcohol problem while nursing I may have been offered support, but as my addiction concerned the most reviled controlled drug on the streets (The one that is so 'dangerous' that doctors use it every day safely due to its general lack of toxicity), the police naturally took exception to the fact that I was i possession of 20 pounds (sterling) worth of the drug, and the standard treatment for people with similar health problems as me is to label them as criminals, instantly removing the sort of future opportunities that may motivate me to address my drug use as a long term priority. Of course, I cannot deny that by this point my position as a nurse was completely untenable and I was unfit to practice until my dependence issues were addressed, but unlike alcohol addiction to heroin is seen as proof of habitual criminal activity first and foremost, and formal treatment involves having the word junkie tattooed on your forehead just in case you try and ever try and put the fact that you were a junkie behind you. If I had been dependent on the extremely toxic ethanol, I may have attracted at least a small amount of empathy (as 'everyone' likes a drink from time to time) and offered some treatment. But it was a different poison so aside from a referral to the the polices 'advisor' on drug offenders, I was suspended from the nursing register until they had the time to issue an official striking off order. Unlike Docters, who have to kill quite alot of people through professional or criminal negligence before the GMC will take action by restricting their ability to practice for 3 months, when nurses are struck off from the NMC's professional register it is for life- you can turn your life around completely but they dont care if you save the world from utter destruction or devote 10 years to doing voluntary humanitarian work in an African warzone - you will never be allowed to practice as a registered nurse ever again. (the only Doctor who I am aware of who was struck off the GMC's professional register for life was Harold Shipman).

While all drugs have at least some detrimental effect , most are downright dangerous when overused or used in an extremely dangerous manner. But at the same time, most of these drugs can be used in moderation causing little to no harm as long as the user employs whatever harm reduction they can. But when the lawmakers are more interested in preventing people from getting high than they are in the health or life potential or their citizens, I cannot subscribe to prohibition in any form. I personally have a major problem with synthetic cannabinoids as they many of them are extremely dangerous and they have a big part to play in the negative media attention NPS have attained. But it is still no ones right to enforce what folk can or cannot put into their bodies, even when you know the potential harm that may come of it. Anybody aware of the risks of these particular chemicals have a moral obligation to point out the risks involved in the use of such items, but it is still the individuals choice.

If people had the choice to put whatever drug they wanted to in their body, then most folk would make the same sensible health choices as the constantly increasing proportion of non smokers do. But for those that do want to use drugs, many of the harms and deaths would be preventable - how is anyone expected to completely avoid harm from an NPS when the 'law' still just about allows us to sell them, just as long as we dont provide any users with information on their safe use instead of covering the packaging with bio and chemhazard symbols and skull and crossbones. If all drugs were available with full quality control and information on their safest use, then gradually folk would drift away from most of these dodgy designer drugs and would stick to the classics, which have remained available on the black market since prohibition because they are and always will be the the best drugs for recreational use. How many problems would have been avoided if cannabis was legal, as there would be no demand whatsoever for synth noids whatsoever?

Although many folk self medicate with recreational or unprescribed psychoactive drugs, most folk initially turn to them for kicks, and aside from creating a desirable altered state, they are not a solution to health or social problems. They are a (poor) lifestyle choice if used long term, but when the population has never been protected form such things, who has the authority to pick and choose what should be available and what shouldnt be. As long as all these chemicals are manufactured to pharmaceutical standards with clear information on their effects and the short and long term risks of their use, then human nature would over time select the best and safest drugs available while crap like flubromazolam would fade away (even folk with a seroius taste for benzos have at least 40 better choices than that rubbish).

The maximum amount of acetaminophen that folk can take within 24 hours is 4 grams. You only have to double this amount to overdose - 8 grams will leave most folk with irreparable damage to their livers at the least and in some cases it be enough to cause a fatality. Over the 20 years during which I have been either working in healthcare or abusing drugs, not once have I come across a drug whos therapeutic dose is only 8 pills below an overdose, and you can buy them in a newsagent. People use them to harm themselves every day, but as long as they cant get high, thats good enough for the government.

I dont care what the drug is - it is legal to drink a poison that will definitely kill you but illegal to ingest what are in comparison minor toxins in case you enjoy yourself. Long term drug use will almost inevitably cause problems of some kind, but that is a choice that people make and should be entitled to make. Just because its not advisable due to the detriment drug use can cause to peoples physical and mental health it is frankly unbelievable that it is seen as a criminal act, which is why I will always defend anyones choice to put any drug in their body.

The law left me with nothing to aspire to aside from sourcing stronger drugs once I was 'expelled' from general society. I take full responsibility for the mess I have got myself into, but I could (and would) have addressed my health problems much sooner if I wasn't so preoccupied with the professional implications due to my addiction being proof of my criminality (drug possession).

Again, apologies for such a long post but I HATE the law whenever it comes to drugs, it has completely failed to protect me from anything and has compounded every related physical or mental health problem I have ever had.

I agree and thank you for taking the time to cover so many aspects in your post.

Those pills in question where DNP (Dinitrophenol) ...comparing that to a "diet pill" is like comparing a thermonuclear bomb to a kiddies firework....I can't be arsed to go into it but anything that is used as industrial rat poison and is a metabic uncooupler with no thermogenic ceiling is asking for big, big trouble. I know bodybuilders who would take just about anything but wouldn't touch that stuff with a barge pole.

Was reading through these early posts and I must have missed this one. There was an article about a man previously obsessed with bodybuilding he took eight pills, like Elise in Shropshire did, n almost died. He ended up having to have a big muscle cut out of his leg. I really hope those have been banned or I really would question this governmemt after all the deaths they have caused.

Evey

Imagine our government saying 'Fuck it, we don't need the revenue from alcohol and tobacco, we should definitely ban those two killers'. It's laughable. It's always money over health, not the other way around. If I'm right, the alcohol companies helped fund Red Bull and anti-ecstasy adverts. A blanket ban is the government's 'solution' to watching their alcohol profits plummet. I've lost count of the amount of people that have said to me 'Why do people drink, when you can feel like this?'.

Another thought; are e-cigs and liquids affected by this? That's already on the cards, anyway. Fuck this country.

Yes you're right - During the 3-FPM times drinking doesn't interest me, for a start it sees to counteract its affect. So if quite a few people are stopping alcohol when taking *legal highs* then yeah I guess they're losing money. It must be money over health as you say, or why else would they continue to allow cigarettes to be sold when they've been proven to have so many negative effects such as lung cancer, becoming less fit etc, and more fights are caused by drink. They only have to check out the casualty departments on a Friday and Saturday night to see this.

Evey

I got this message today from who I used to buy Kratom from:

"We may be able to continue trading a while longer as the system in the UK is not ready/able yet to
actually implement it! We are waiting for a clear written confirmation, direct to us rather than general notices
to others."

Quote Originally Posted by Treacle View Post

Another thought; are e-cigs and liquids affected by this? That's already on the cards, anyway. Fuck this country.

I heard talk on the news the other week about the EU considering imposing extra costs/taxes on the actual hardware, but there was no mention of this applying to the juices or wicks too. The report was far too brief on detail unfortunately, but I would not be surprised if something like this did happen.

I wonder if anyone has considered how much of an impact the NPS act will have on the postal service when (or if) it comes in? Surely they're making a fair bit of dosh out of us drugsters, what with the extra charges for next day and recorded deliveries...

^I was imagining the tragic death of an obscure hip hop duo for a second there...

Quote Originally Posted by Treacle View Post

I heard talk on the news the other week about the EU considering imposing extra costs/taxes on the actual hardware, but there was no mention of this applying to the juices or wicks too. The report was far too brief on detail unfortunately, but I would not be surprised if something like this did happen.

i can't see them controlling ecigs really, some regulation of the shitty retail products available in garages and cornershops atm is probably a good idea, but basically nobody can stop me buying the ingredients to mix my own liquid and and build my own ecigs out of wire and cotton wool.

This government is a joke and it's all being held up to the light now, I hope there is a general election soon.

i can't see them controlling ecigs really, some regulation of the shitty retail products available in garages and cornershops atm is probably a good idea, but basically nobody can stop me buying the ingredients to mix my own liquid and and build my own ecigs out of wire and cotton wool.

This government is a joke and it's all being held up to the light now, I hope there is a general election soon.

D'ya reckon that could beca possibility? Oh I hope so I hate these cunts. I hate what they've done over this ban it's really messed things up on a personal level. Ridiculous.

Evey

I can't figure out how to start a new thread? Can Someone help me with that? Also I have a question ..
Its been 24 he's since I took 3mg of subutext....if I take methadone now will I feel it? Please help.

Probably not no. To start a thread go back to the main EADD board and in the upper left you will see "New Thread" Click that, come up with a snazzy title and write the opening post..
I assume you're on a desktop or desktop view?

I can't figure out how to start a new thread? Can Someone help me with that? Also I have a question ..
Its been 24 he's since I took 3mg of subutext....if I take methadone now will I feel it? Please help.

No because the Buprenorphine will still be in your system so you'd have to wait awhile. And then you have to consider tolerance. If you've a high tolerance you're less like to have an affect than if you've a lower tolerance. The longer the break from opiates gives you a better chance of feeling it however you need to taken into account drop in tolerance - a lot of people OD with opiates that way.

Welcome to Bluelight / EADD <3

Evey

There was talk about them prescribing ecigs on the NHS as a form of NRT so I doubt theyd ban them. Anyway I'm pretty sure alcohol, caffine and nicotine are specificly exempt from the NSP act (if and when it actually happens).

And also no you wouldnt feel the meth. 24 hours isn't long enough given bupes long half life.

Last edited:
24 hours would leave around 2mg of the 3mg you took. Used right, its great at what it does. Taking the odd bit on a whim is shit, to say the least..

It's mad when I used to hang out in Other Drugs the amount of times you'd see these questions repeated it was unreal. It was either "How long will it before I can use Heroin after subs?" or "how long can I use methadone / other opiates after subs?" used to get really frustrating after awhile because that question would literally be repeated like ten times a day, I don't know if it's still the case now I don't really hang round those threads these days....

Evey

As frustrating as it may be, I'd sooner repeat myself and inform someone than, "use the fuckin search engine" that ive seen some people do..

Ask Shambles, hes got 1209 responses pasted to clipboard, each one its own sticky key :)