• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, U-47700-Mega Thread and FAQ

If you are on the fence about trying this, don't. If you have some, flush it.

My friend ODed on this with a probable combo of etiz, maybe something else. I don't think he took a massive dose either.

I found him nonresponsive and administered narcan, which worked to counter the u47 effects. At the hospital he was admitted to the ICU because his liver labs were a mess. He has spent the past few days in the hospital watching his labs. It's looking like he will be ok but holy shit. He suffered acute liver toxicity.

This does not fully prove that U47 is harmful to the liver but how many people have gotten labs done right after ingesting this crap? I have done a little and I defintely noticed a toxic feel after it wears off. With the now multiple reported ODs and the possibility that this is toxic to the liver, it's not worth it.

Flush this shit, it is garbage.
This is probably why I feel like shit after using u4 the next day.

Got it. Won't even consider this anymore after all these OD reports now. If you still want to gamble with this RC Chem, you're a fool.

i only take 12.5mg at most at a time and i love this chem. I will never do over 15mg in one day. No benzo mixed either

every cloud its dark lining. i am opiod naive to the point that 15 mg of this had me laid out a good 10 minutes,and thank god forthe unheardly low half life. nowit's been just over 38 hours later and the bag is almost empty, like i would have spilled some of it but that's never been the case. and the first high isn't as good as the rest of them. either way BE CAREFUL and HAVE FUN!!

I'd like to hear if anyone has been using this in moderation once or twice a week for longer periods and how they feel their health is. I ordered a time locking kitchen safe and I think I am going to order more but keep it to one day a week oral only. I can't trust myself with open bags of this stuff it makes me feel too damn good.

When I order more I will try to come back to this thread and give updates about my lab results and liver enzymes with sporadic usage. I work in a lab so I can have the tests done any time for free.

Ok, so I had my liver enzymes tested along with a complete metabolic panel today. I have probably used about 3.5-4g over the course of 6-8 weeks. All orally. My product was a white fluffy powder from a well known chinese vendor. I had not used for about 5 days before this.

Everything looked fine on the tests, nothing was abnormal. Liver looked fine. CMP came back good. I also have been using about 10-15g of kratom a day for quite a few years at this point.

Ok, so I had my liver enzymes tested along with a complete metabolic panel today. I have probably used about 3.5-4g over the course of 6-8 weeks. All orally. My product was a white fluffy powder from a well known chinese vendor. I had not used for about 5 days before this.

Everything looked fine on the tests, nothing was abnormal. Liver looked fine. CMP came back good. I also have been using about 10-15g of kratom a day for quite a few years at this point.

Very helpful and i'm glad to hear that this doesn't seem to be toxic to the liver.

So I finally got a chance to try this stuff. One of my heroin dealers got his hands on some and sold me a little over a gram. I dont have a scale so I cant tell you how much I did, But I will say my first shot would be gambling with death for anyone without a serious opiod tolerance. I tried it last Saturday and had been shooting 1.5g a day of very potent heroin so I was feeling cocky.

At the time, 16mg of dilaudid IV would only get me out of withdrawal for a few brief hours. I dont know how much U47700 I did but I found it to be around twice the strength of dilaudid. The rush was more intense and euphoric for me. It felt like it lasted longer, but it may have only felt that way because I was higher. I was extremely surprised. Seriously potent RC opiod. I feel like there isnt enough words of caution in this thread. With a low tolerance, a decent shot IVd can kill you.

I've done this. I had been up for a couple of days anyway doing other drugs. Can't remember what but probably speed, maybe MDMA and ketamine, i think i was up for a couple of days at least & then did this. I was told it was a legal high and was meant to be synthetic heroin. It was called Krypton Incense and is banned now... i was obsessed with it after, felt a bit sick. I remember i was nodding out on it. The friend who gave me it refused to let me have anymore and it got banned by the time i tried to buy more online. Cant remember how much i consumed but mixed it with water and drank it in a shot, maybe warm water i can't remember. Tasted horrible. (UK)

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...data/file/119152/ACMD-O-desmethyltramadol.pdf

No you havent. Unless im wrong Krypton was a batch of kratom with o-desmethyltramadol laced in it. U47700 is way more potent.

My habit has caught up with me haha. I don't feel small doses anymore. I need about 5-7x more than what I started with. I was on Fu-F for a bit due to a shipping mistake. Raised my tolerance to crazy levels. Snorting is no longer an option, as my nose can't handle the amount of powder that I need to feel it. Be careful guys.

Dangers of Oral U-4

From what I gather taking this drug orally doesn't guarantee you any more harm reduction than other ROA!

If snorting fucked up noses to the point of fucking up the septum lining and if plugging it caused massive damage to the mucous lining of the asshole, the only reasonable question to ask is *what exactly do you think will happen to your stomach once you take this shit orally*?

Orally it will produce at best, ulcers of the stomach, a destruction of the stomach lining - leading to ulcers, and a ton of shit we don't know about yet!

IMO Fentanyl analogs are safer by a *TON* even if 1mg is enough to get you high, I have much more faith in something with medicinal use - meaning that it can be used medicinally for years & years daily and it will only produce tolerance to the effects and create dependency. No neurotoxicity or liver damage!

BTW, what kind of flavor did the U-4 give off when vaped on tin foil? Was it a very perfumed strong aroma - too much so or did it give an aroma similar to what cum/semen would smell like?

Also, since there is no cross tolerance between dihydrocodeine and 4-U does that mean there is no cross tolerance between this and methadone!?

Last edited:
If snorting fucked up noses to the point of fucking up the septum lining and if plugging it caused massive damage to the mucous lining of the asshole, the only reasonable question to ask is *what exactly do you think will happen to your stomach once you take this shit orally*?

Orally it will produce at best, ulcers of the stomach, a destruction of the stomach lining - leading to ulcers, and a ton of shit we don't know about yet!

This is just speculation I've read some horror stories for sure but these people have been compulsively re dosing, compulsively putting any substance up your nose or up your asshole will ruin the mucous lining its not unique to U-47700.

Also, since there is no cross tolerance between dihydrocodeine and 4-U does that mean there is no cross tolerance between this and methadone!?

I would imagine that there is no cross tolerance between U-47700 and any other opiate like drug which would be very unique indeed.

I've been using 2-3 times per week at 1 dose per use around 10-15mg always plugged, I don't sleep as well on this drug as other opiates probably because of how short lasting it is. Since Mid December I've gone through about 700mg.

My 20 year old son has been in the hospital for over 3 weeks dues to an overdose. He was found on his bedroom flood after 24 hours. He was in ICU for three days on a breathing tube. He suffered a stoke and in acute rehab. He was and A B college student and now is my responsibility once again. He was very lucky. I would love for the manufactures of this chemical to know the heartache and damage the drug caused.

I'm sorry your son is going through that the sad reality is it is no fault, but his own. So many people can be blamed even those who ignored his needs pushing him to use something like this.

Some good info to ask him was how much he used, his regular dosage, the route of administration, and any other info you think could help others avoid making the same mistake your son did.

Lashing out on her were it is not promoted to use these research compounds and instead work with doctors if one needs help, but sadly that is not possible with the fears of lables of drug addict. I hope you can be there for your son as it seems you will be as he will need you most now and seeing how intelligent he was I'm sure he realizes his mistake.

Also how long was he unconscious as 24 hours unconscious would leave him unrecoverably brain dead.

This stuff is crazy tolerance building. Two Fridays ago, I received 1.3 g of it, and despite being mostly opioid naive (former pain med addict: oxy, hydromorphone, and methadone), I went on a 60 hour bender or so and consumed all of it, starting at around 20 mg every 2-3 hours and ending at around 65 mg (ROA: IR). Lots of fun and I don't remember much of the weekend, but there were some incredibly unpleasant side effects: I got these hideously ugly wrinkly bags under my eyes that took 4-5 days to go away, the smell of what I imagine were the metabolites leeching out of my body were revolting, and I went into mild but uncomfortable withdrawal about 16 hours after my last dose and required a 450 mg DXM dose to mitigate and about 24 hours to get over. I'm glad I ran out and won't order it again. Just too difficult for me to use in moderation and a bad idea for me personally.

Last edited:
Personally I have found this substance to be useful and fairly safe if handled responsibly. Was somewhat surprised to see mostly negative reviews.