• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, U-47700-Mega Thread and FAQ

yeah, i'm aware haha. i'm just looking up and out of this hole i've built for myself. i hope i can do it, these sleepless nights are what drives me to use again every time.

Heve you tried Otc sleeping tablets like doxylamine or diphenhydramine ? If not ask your doctor for mirtazapine , at15mg it's a sleep aid and at 30mg it's an anti depressant. But before going for prescriptions , try every otc sleeping product I use to be on seroquel Thorazine and olanzapine for sleep .now I just need doxylamine hope this helps . :)

you will get wd sooner or later no1 is wd proof lol
Are you sure man? One of my friends has been taking 100 mg of oxy IR daily and claims he can stop for a week and feel no WDs then he goes on months long binges and says no WDs. He says he has special blood factors and feels no WDs. I suspected he might be bullshitting but he is much smarter than me hence the "blood factors" excuse, what should I say to my friend or should I just laugh in his face when he claims he doesn't get WDs? lol

if he thinks he can go months , taking 100mg oxycodone everyday and have no wds .i think his talking shit , im guessing he doesnt have breaks , or he doesnt go on binges that long .

Are you sure man? One of my friends has been taking 100 mg of oxy IR daily and claims he can stop for a week and feel no WDs then he goes on months long binges and says no WDs. He says he has special blood factors and feels no WDs. I suspected he might be bullshitting but he is much smarter than me hence the "blood factors" excuse, what should I say to my friend or should I just laugh in his face when he claims he doesn't get WDs? lol
lol he says he doesn't get WDs because he has special "blood factors" ahahahaha thanks for that I haven't had a good laugh in quite a while. But yeah he is bullshitting you

U-47700 warning

I want to give everyone using or considering using this drug a dire warning.

I purchased 500g about 6 months ago for reasons I will not go into. I did it for 5 months and finally stopped a month ago. I was up to around 1g a day. I wouldn't be surprised if I have done more u4 than any other human being on the planet. I want to warn you of the damage this drug has done to my body.

My main methods of dosing were snorting and plugging.

I'll start with my nose and sinuses. This drug has killed almost all mucus membranes inside my sinuses. The doctors say I have a severe nasal perforation, large hole in my septum, and severe hardening of the mucus membranes. I have no sense of smell anymore. I will never smell again in my lifetime. The amount of tissue loss in my sinus cavity also puts my hearing and vision at risk.

Onto the neurological damage. For months, I would experience jolts of pain in my extremities while on a large dose of u4. These jolts of pain gradually went away as the months went on, leaving me with permanent nerve damage in my extremities, constant tingling.

My hearing changed. I have bad tinnitus, when I am in a silent area my ears ring very loudly.

My vision has changed. I see constant visual snow, flickering, and weird sensitivity to light. This is the worst change. As if the fact that I can't smell anything anymore wasn't enough, I am constantly reminded of my stupidity everywhere I look.

I have constant albeit minor migraines.

It hurts to shit. I think plugging so much screwed up my bowels like it screwed up my sinuses.

While I was on it, it got to the point where I would have to dose every hour to feel comfortable. I would make a solution in a bottle and take that to work for the day and go in the bathroom at least once an hour. I would make a solution before bed every night because I would wake up every hour every night in the beginnings of withdrawal and have to plug to go back to sleep. It takes about 10min for it to kick in, and then I could go back to sleep for another hour.

You may be fine doing small amounts of this drug but definitely don't do it everyday. Give your body some time to heal in between doses because this shit is toxic and causes permanent damage. I knew how stupid it was at the time I was doing it but I was severely depressed at the time and really didn't give a fuck if I died or not.

My friend just died shooting this so be careful unless you want to die chasing this drug.

My friend just died shooting this so be careful unless you want to die chasing this drug.
I'm sorry for your lost and hope your friend may RIP.

Do you know what dosage was injected? Regular dose? Also finally if there was any attempt at narcan to counter act the u47700.

Oh no, that's terrible. I was just about to convince myself to try this stuff. Won't be doing it.

I'm sorry about your friend. Do many people shoot this drug? That's dangerous. If I had it, I would just eat it. Shooting up is nothing but trouble.

Has anyone had any experience mixing U-477700 with any CNS stimulants? Was thinking of trying a U-47700 + cocaine freebase combination when my order comes in. Interested in hearing any past experiences with this and / or similar combinations.

Well, there has rarely ever been a popular RC that did not cause deaths. Everything from MDPV to MXE...

As always with opioids, do NOT mix it with any other CNS depressants. Start with a low dosage.

So I've had a few more trials with u47700, all oral and most of have been one time doses in the early evening. Sleep for the most part is not high quality but it relieves any rls and is pleasant.

However I'm finding that I get pretty bad hangovers from this opioid. I never got hangovers from oxy, and felt great the day after using oxy. But this opioid, u4, is just too strong for my body I guess.

My hangover symptoms consist of nausea, lasting a good portion of the next day even tho this is a "short acting" opioid. A good 70 percent of the time the nausea is strong enough for me to vomit, especially if I eat anything more than a light meal. I also feel tired and tending towards very mild(keyword=MILD), psychosis, probably due to not sleeping much the night before. Also my mood and motivation and energy are low, no doubt not sleeping is causing most of that.

As I also vomit most food I eat this contributes to the feelings mentioned above and the hangover is so unpleasant, that I have used u4 sparingly and developed no tolerance.

My question is does anyone else get these hangover type feeling and what do they do to combat it? Thanks in advance

No substance causes withdrawals after one time use though. Not even phenibut, which some people claim it does...

No substance causes withdrawals after one time use though. Not even phenibut, which some people claim it does...
there definitely are rebounds! i cannot believe how wide-spread accessible and popular this u-4 is becoming, with all the worry of fent analoguees in heroin already.
i even purchased some and am looking into fent/bupe just out of leisure, i am not an opiate user. this talk of dissociation is interesting .

Update: Tried my first U-47700 speedball. From an HR perspective definitely an immature decision on my part given my lack of experience with both U-4 and cocaine. Here are my thoughts:

Anyways... After making a 10 mg / mL aqueous solution of U-47700, I did an allergy test and then dosed each of the substances independently in small increments intranasally to get a sense for their strength. Found that I started feeling mild euphoria and painkilling properties with three to four squirts / mg (with no opioid tolerance) of the U-4 and got pretty pronounced CNS stim. effects with 35 mg of the flaky cocaine.

I have tried two shots so far with 40 mg coke and 5 mg of U-4. Cocaine definitely overpowers the U-4 at this ratio, but I found that the U-4 smoothens out the high and gets rid of any undesirable after effects once the coke wears off. Definitely a very euphoric, energetic high that hits pretty fast and hard. Good thing I ordered very small amounts of each of these substances, because it seems to be a pretty damn addicting combination.

If you are on the fence about trying this, don't. If you have some, flush it.

My friend ODed on this with a probable combo of etiz, maybe something else. I don't think he took a massive dose either.

I found him nonresponsive and administered narcan, which worked to counter the u47 effects. At the hospital he was admitted to the ICU because his liver labs were a mess. He has spent the past few days in the hospital watching his labs. It's looking like he will be ok but holy shit. He suffered acute liver toxicity.

This does not fully prove that U47 is harmful to the liver but how many people have gotten labs done right after ingesting this crap? I have done a little and I defintely noticed a toxic feel after it wears off. With the now multiple reported ODs and the possibility that this is toxic to the liver, it's not worth it.

Flush this shit, it is garbage.