• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, U-47700-Mega Thread and FAQ

Oxy with dilaudid length.but not the ruch. It's a creeper rush. Very odd taste and smell.

7:00 PM - Okay I'm definitely under the influence of an opioid, and a strong one at that. U-47700 is stronger than oxycodone, but less euphoric than oxy, however don't be fooled this still feeeeels gooood
!

Nah it's not stronger than oxycodone, the claim 7.5x the potency of morphine is so fucking off

The news about the OD makes me sad. :(

Regarding dosing/potency:
Would be great if people could state their usual dose of other, rather 'normal' opioids.

It would be much more informativ and might give a lot of people at least an idea how to judge this opioid.
To give you an idea how I would imagine sth. like this;
For example:
“I usually snort 60mg of oxycodone over the course of 2 hours to achieve a nice high and light nod.
Last night I snorted 70mg u-47700 divided in four lines, and the effects were similiar to my usual oxy dose, quite short lived, but still intense though.
Eventhough the quality of the high is not as good as an oxy high, it's still a strong and potent opioid.“

Again, this is something I just made up and is NOT an experience or even evidence based dosing suggestion!

If you read the other 13 pages, you'll notice the consensus being 2-3x morphine.

If you read the other 13 pages, you'll notice the consensus being 2-3x morphine.

This is a pretty good summarization of all the different posts in this thread.
If you read my two comments(#276+#278 ) on page 12 you will see that this (potency around 2x- 5x morphine) is pretty much what I have gathered. ;)

Still I think the more or less 'direct' comparison with traditional opioids would make sense.
Something that has been a little neglected, imho. ;)

I want to try this one soooo badly! I found a source. I get money tomorrow and the first thing I want to do is order this. I hate being without drugs now. Life is awful without them. l was trying to decide between taking this or acetyl fentanyl. I don't know the huge difference. I kinda hate all these RCs available because one thing leads to another and you end up screwed.

I don't like reading that the effect doesn't last long because I know I'm the type of person who wants more of something. Maybe I'll just play it safe and stick to diclazepam, the benzo type seems a bit longer lasting at least. And reduces anxiety which is a big problem for me.

Last edited:
Another note. I have a strong feeling alcohol potentiates it. I have a tolerance. I was snorting about 300mg every other day and on off days maybe trying 50-100 in different ROAs.

Ive ordered it 3x. The 1st was a very caustic batch from China. I snorted 25mg. Felt more dissociated than high. I probably snorted another 50mg or so....then about 4 hours later I was in severe WD. Well, not severe but very uncomfortable. I decided to stick it out because I didnt want to combine two opiomimetics in the same day. I think at hour 7 of wd I tried a 100 mg oral capsule of the U. No relief.

I didnt want to snort it again so made 100mg capsules. I think I lost a few in the washing machine or something. I remember being very averse to putting it in my body again. Probably 600 mg sat on my counter for about a month.

Then one day after doing more reading on it and seeing that the 7.5x was probably BS I snorted 100mg. Holy hell. Best rush of my life. Oral has been my ROA for opiods mostly so this was heaven. I was a bit scared. It had grown to become almost inert in my mind.

Of course when I had very little left do I discover its potential.

Well, I searched and searched for a domestic vendor. Really didnt want to deal with China directly again. Finally found one and I dont even know how fast 3g dissappeared but it was pretty fast. He ran out and didnt want to restock. Potentially due to the sad news of the OD.

I wonder if the OD got sent the wrong chem. or fentanyl was somehow involved.

Anyway, found another good vendor and had 3 beers at happy hour. Came home and snorted 170 of u4 and 170 of 4fa oral. (awesome combo btw) I was soo high...for what seemed like 3x as long. I wasnt really worried about anything. I usually play video baseball when I snort and I truly couldnt see for about half a game and it affected my hitting.

My guess is the 3 beers 2 hours earlier played a role. Point being, as always, be very careful with any sort of mixing. For whatever reason on a total day off I havent touched it. I also tried to work most of the day as Im a bit behind from all my vendor searching(reddit/bluelight etc is a lot of work/time when new to the game)

Honestly, from someone who goes to the doctor every 10 years, now having access to all these different drugs is heaven. Im like a kid in a candy store.

My biggest concern right now is making sure to take breaks from the gaba drugs. etiz/phenibut. Clonozolam on the way. Those scare me the most because I love them. Im up at 3am right now because I promised myself to take a day off today. I took a 1/4 mg of etiz last night. fell asleep instantly and slept for 10 hours straight. Barely felt WD from my missed opiod dose when Id normally be hurtin for certain.

I must have a very strong solution because Ive taken up to 4 etilaam tablets and not felt it as much as this syringe-measured .025 ml of solution. Ive taken up to 2mg and been knocked out. Also glad I only take it at night and u4 is more of a mid-day thing.

Ill wrap this up since I put about 4 posts in one.

I wish I could give a good comparison. I dont think 7.5 is accurate. Id say 3 to 4 with a weird affect on WD sometimes I feel very little the next day and sometimes its rough. It also doesnt seem to be dose-dependent. Meaning I could take 200mg and not feel WD or 500 mg and feel it. Im opiod-dependent so what Im saying is sometimes it seems to mitigate withdrawal 10+ hours later and other times it seems to exacerbate it.

Nah it's not stronger than oxycodone, the claim 7.5x the potency of morphine is so fucking off
I meant that it SEEMED stronger than oxycodone to me at the time of the experience. Keep in mind that I was completely opioid naive at the time, hadn't used any sort of opioid in a couple of months, oxys in over two years ago.

It was also my first u47700 experience and if u read my full report, you will find I had a mild OD on it and was nodding in and out of consciousness. Mg for Mg oxy is probably stronger, idk, I haven't used oxys in a while

No W/D after U-47700 binge

So recently, I've been using quite a bit of U-470. I started a few months ago, and continued to buy more. I read a lot online about how the withdrawal was horrible and happened so fast you wouldn't know what hit you. But for me, this is not the case. I've been through about 4 grams of it so far, with a few days in between each gram because of waiting for the mail to come in. I dose a few times a day, sometimes I stay high all day, but mostly in the morning, then at night. Why am I not experiencing any W/D?

are you waiting longer enough for the WD to kick in. Stop using a week and see what happens.

I had a week off already after the first gram was finished. Nothing. Maybe I'm just lucky.

W/d's don't happen so fast with most people it actually took me about one year of daily opiate use to feel w/ds and it got worse each time I went though it. So don't think you are w/d proof no one is you will fuck yourself over and fall in a deep hole that is hard to get out of. Also don't think you can do what I did and not get w/d for a year as everyone is different and will get w/d at some point.

^Dankycodone hit it on the nail-my first withdrawals were caused by suboxone back in 2007 when it 'wasn't addictive' or an 'opiate' for that matter lol. I'd been using heroin almost daily for about six months and never had real withdrawals (maybe a chippy), and when I went into an inpatient program they took me off the subs (which I was taking and abundance of 32mg) with like a four day taper. I'll never forget that because I really didn't know that I was going through withdrawals ('cause remember buprenorphine wasn't addictive back then) so I thought I was just losing my mind, breaking down crying, shitting every five minutes. Horrible.

I'd say the first few years of using opiates I could kick back relatively easy, but now, ten years later, kicking is like hell-like some Zoo Station shit.

Right there w/ z-neg. shit if i had it like the OP still has it id still be bein reckless. First few years of opiate use no real w/ds maybe the mildest form of uncomfortable. Give it enough time & they will show you their true power. Although there is a reason it is the addicts greatest fear.

U-47700 is an underrated opiate, of course people complain about its short duration, but if u take it orally as opposed to snorting its lasts much longer, duration is comparable to oxycodone. I have never had WD's from u-47700, but I have not been using it daily. I'm sure if I used it daily I would develop some sort of WD's, maybe OP is lucky and won't get WD's

^ Maybe from this binge but no one is lucky enough to never get w/d's at some point if a person keep's using opiate's on a daily basis even skipping day's they will develop w/d's opiate's just like many other type's of drugs form physical dependence it's just a matter of time.

I'm taking a break for a couple days before my next two grams comes in... I sense a problem coming haha. I have xanax and lope to hold me over just in case, but from what I've read, the W/D comes in 2 hours after your last dose. It's been well over 6, I have slight skeletal and muscle pain, RLS, but that's normal. I'm surprised about the lack of depression, which used to be a big problem when I quit last time, but I've yet to break down and cry. This is going to be my last batch before I kick for good. I did say that last time though... Thanks for the help everyone.

Last edited: