• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, U-47700-Mega Thread and FAQ

Any (plugged) dose past 200mg resulted in a lazy eye and other anomalous effects including closed eye visuals and a feeling of weightlessness and disorientation. My max doses were 300mg IM, 500mg plugged. Used daily (12x doses) for a handful of months. Cessation created intense opioid withdrawals for 3 days, PAWS for a few months. If I knew I'd have to withdrawal for any period of time in the future, I experienced feelings of impending doom. It took 3-4 points of IM'd heroin (street ECP) to mostly stop withdrawals when they happened toward the height of my usage. If any open-minded people need tips with handling the intense (but short) withdrawals, feel free to ask, as I've weathered it a good number of times.

Best off buying the nasal spray. I know mine was strong for this chemical but without the infamous caustic nose burn. Very very clean stuff I guess. Came in multiple sizes and strengths which was pretty cool.

Eating a high fat meal, say, a pizza and then plugging a dose 10-15 minutes later increases the bio-availability massively, so be wary. Also this drug is far superior being administered rectally than orally.

I bought 2 gs and received it the other day and I must say this shit is highly over rated. I purchased it from one of the biggest and most well known Canadian companies and the product is guaranteed 97-99%(Again this company hasn't had anything but stellar customer reviews, just the sign up is a long process) and I did a couple injections IV and I felt it almost immedietly but it has a very strange uncomfortable rush. Euphoria from the high,at least in my case,is nonexistent. I don't really feel high but I feel almost like I'm on a dissociative and I'm disconnected. It was realy uncomfortable and I think I''m going to flush the rest of this B.S. it was a terrible waste of money nd it's much over hyped,at least in my opinion!
As another poster said"It aint heroin" shit it's not even hydrocodone!

I bought 2 G's from a supplier in China. Delivery was fast, came in six days to my side of the pond in North America. I ordered a .001 scale from China as well, but curiosity got the better of me and I decided to eyeball a dose after waiting two days. Here is my report. Before I get flamed for my lack of implementing HR, I would like to point out I have measured various RC's on a previous .001 scale I had that broke and have become quite adept at eyeballing powders, although in retrospect of this experience I was quite foolish to do so.

Previous opioid experience(in order of most used to least used) - Tramadol(awesome), Oxycodone(my fave), Codeine(meh), Morphine(nice and sleepy), Tapentadol(hated it), and Hydromorphone(only twice). ROA was oral and rectal, I hate snorting and I have a needle phobia.

Previous Opiod history - No opiates used in the last 2 years, except for the occasional codeine I would come across. From the ages of 22-24 was when the bulk of my opioid use occurred which consisted of Tramadol and Oxycodone mainly, and a brief stint of Tapentadol. Never got addicted in that period but then again I was never a big fan of opioids, or at least not a big enough fan to get addicted;). As a result my opioid tolerance coming in to this was basically zero.

5:00 PM - Eyeballed a small mound onto toilet paper(~5-10 mg(?)) and parachuted

6:00 PM - Feeling nothing, so I eyeballed a second mound, this time a little more and parachuted.

6:30 PM - Feeling a little warmth come over my body that I recognize as the beginning of an opioid buzz.

6:45 PM - The warmth hasn't increased so I decide to eyeball a third mound, tho it's a very small mound(~1-5 mg). These two redoses would prove to be a mistake.

7:00 PM - Okay I'm definitely under the influence of an opioid, and a strong one at that. U-47700 is stronger than oxycodone, but less euphoric than oxy, however don't be fooled this still feeeeels gooood.

7:15 PM - I went upstairs to play some video games and could barely keep my balance I feel amazing but at the same time a little nauseous. I don't usually get nauseous on opiates, unless I take too much, so I have clearly taken too much.

7:30 PM - I'm so high that I can't play video games, so I stop and lay down to combat the nausea I am feeling

7:35 PM- I am laying down and I feel sooooo good, waves of warmth are tickling my face, similar to oxy. I start to fade in and out of consciousness, I believe I'm nodding? I haven't felt this strong of a nod before so I'm kinda scared.

7:45 PM - Peak of experience, more of the same, waves of warmth coupled with pleasant sedation. On top of that I'm nodding hardcore.

8:30 PM - The peak is not starting to diminish and turning into a downward slope, high still going strong tho.

9:30 PM - High is still going strong, but I'm not nodding anymore. I can play video games now so I start playing Star Wars kotor II.

10:00 PM - I'm surprised I'm still high, reading the previous reports I thought I would be close to baseline, but I'm still experiencing strong waves of pleasure, that have me occasionally nodding.

11:30 PM - I'm pretty close to baseline now, but I still have a strong opiate afterglow, I decide to hit the hay, I usually like to lay in bed to fall asleep with a little bit of an opioid buzz.

My trip report ends there, but I should add a note that the next day, i experienced strong disassociation, mainly blurred vision and a detached feeling, which was with me until I feel asleep, it slightly unpleasant but really intoxicating, it prevented me from working so take care.

Some final notes

- I also had blurred vision during my experience and the next day after my experience, could've been because I took a higher dose than normal.

- The experince lasted about 5 hours, including an afterglow that lasted into the next day, unusual for what people say is a short duration opioid, HOWEVER, I am completely opioid naive, and my ROA was Oral.

Not much else to say because this was my first experience, i will post more after more experiences, it looks good tho!

You should really borrow a scale and volumetrically dose next time.

Bought a g awhile back, I really regret it now. I always knew i couldn't handle opiates, and this one is indeed a real opiate.
It all started when i sniffed some opana around christmas, first opiate in years. i was tripping at the time too, so it was just wonderful. brought tears to my eyes.
Next i'm ordering U4 of the interwebs, it shows up and within days i'm hooked. takes me one week to OD. my room mate found me knocked out unresponsive. he takes my drug box and tells my brother, who tells my parents. When i come to, i am told about how i fucked up, and how i wont be getting my drugs back and my parents know. Now my dad is coming down this weekend to throw away all my benzos and the rest of the u4, thankfully i was allowed to save my psychedelic stash. took a week for my head to clear. Found my bike chained to a tree in the park (how did that happen?) found my wallet in a bush outside. W/D were awful too. The benzos didn't help at all. stopped taking drugs sunday, didn't get my memory back til tuesday. widthdrawls stopped the next weekend. Now i'm back up at 95% brain function

U4 feels very similar to prescription pain meds. Nod, knockout, feel goods, comedown. Difference is that i can feel the poisonous effects of U4 in my gut and body. I would avoid it at all costs. stuff poisons your mind, body, and soul.

Or you could be responsible with your drugs...
while this is hard to do for a lot of people(especially with opioids), it's basically the way to go.
Make sure you know what you are getting into, before you decide to use something. Optimally, you should prepare everything/yourself so you are able to use responsible.

On topic: I am really looking forward to make an order of u-47700!
Will get a couple grams right away. ;)

No. Opiate referd to alkaloids found in opium, such as morphine and 3-methylmorphine (codeine). All opiates are opioids, but very few opioids are opiates. Oxycodone and heroin are both semisynthetic substances and don't occur in nature. They're opioids but not opiates.

As you can see, there can't be any RC opiates, only opioids.

You should really borrow a scale and volumetrically dose next time.
That's what's keeping me from trying u-47700 a second time, I'm waiting for my .001 scale to come in from eBay. I've used the same type of scale before so I know it should be good. Once I get my scale on add in some thoughts on this substance

Huh...I might have to try this espcially since people are saying it has a rush...don't know if i should though, I might get kicked out of my suboxone doctor for FUCKIN WEED, I've peed dirty 3 times for it over a 2 and a half year period and they wanna kick me out with no taper...piss off. But ya, would be interested in this but with maybe getting kicked out don't know if that would be a good idea, my other options are 1. find a new doctor, 2. Go to M-done clinc 3. Stay stable on Poppy pods or seed tea..problem is seed tea is so unreliable and pods are expensive, but cost as much as my appointemt, actually less. 4. Go ahead and start tapering and start taking Kratom. I don't wanna be off anything completly at all. 5. Find a regular doctor to write me some norcos, know one who will write 30 a month no questions asked, but thaats not shit really so I would have to buy off street and don't wanna deal with all that bullshit, though I will if needed.

Outta all the opiods what is the rush comparable to? Morphine, dillies, oxy????

U47700 really reminds me of oxycodone, both in duration and how it sorta comes in intense "waves". Like one minute you will think you're sober, but then you are half nodding.

I think I made a big mistake tho. I hadn't used opioids in over two years, and suddenly since ordering this opioid I've used it more than I have planned too. No tolerance yet, but this is how it begins:sus:. Take care fellow users, this u47700 is for real.

Huh...I might have to try this espcially since people are saying it has a rush...don't know if i should though, I might get kicked out of my suboxone doctor for FUCKIN WEED, I've peed dirty 3 times for it over a 2 and a half year period and they wanna kick me out with no taper...piss off. But ya, would be interested in this but with maybe getting kicked out don't know if that would be a good idea, my other options are 1. find a new doctor, 2. Go to M-done clinc 3. Stay stable on Poppy pods or seed tea..problem is seed tea is so unreliable and pods are expensive, but cost as much as my appointemt, actually less. 4. Go ahead and start tapering and start taking Kratom. I don't wanna be off anything completly at all. 5. Find a regular doctor to write me some norcos, know one who will write 30 a month no questions asked, but thaats not shit really so I would have to buy off street and don't wanna deal with all that bullshit, though I will if needed.

Skull its your call man but most of the favorable trip reports I've seen are from people with little to no opiate/opioid tolerance. I can assure you it's rush isn't similar to shooting,oxy,heroin, dlilles, I'd say it's closer to shooting tapentadol and if you've ever done it you'd know there is a rush though that doesn't mean it's a nice rush.
I swore I'd flush my shit but as a low life addict finished that shit(except for bout 100mgs) in 2 days. Another thing was on the second day I did a shot at 1 am and woke up at 5 am in full blown withdrawal. I'm talking niagra falls flowing out of my eyes as soon s I opened them and felt like I was 2 days into h wds!
Again the dissociative effects just ain't right being mixed with an opioid it dirtys up the high! It's kind of like eating the worlds best pizza covered in shit,not the greatest at metaphors but you catch my drift.
Though it could just be my chemical make up but I believe people with higher opiate tolerance obviously take more then the opiate naïve and in high doses the kappa effects are more pronounced. I was injecting 50mg-75mgs a pop and was injecting about every hour so this could possibly explain why I had the strong disso affect!(am I the only person that is never certain if it's effect that should be used or affect,I'm a dumbass lol)

Last edited:
Overdose FYI

Parent reported son's overdose:
He died of an accidental overdose on Jan 8. He was still sitting in his chair, so I hope with all my heart that he died quickly, painlessly and without fear. He was our only child. ... It's sad and we loved him ... I know he did not want to die. We are even mad at him because we have read some caution expressed in some of these posts, and yet he is gone forever... so we don't have answers, but these chemicals are far too dangerous. Live to be old, not just 22.

Then this experienced opioid user overdosing on 30mg:
by 15 seconds he was totally out, lips turning blue. He fell out of his chair like dead weight.
And then another report of two separate people overdosing on 30-40mg who "normally process 30-40mg quite smoothly".

Well ya its not gonna last so if you like it stock up, this is why there's not really opiates on the RC scene. But ya, I'm staying away cuz of the dissocitive effects I'm sure I would get cuz I would require a high dose....and I'm not a fan of dissocives(though the only one I've done is DXM). I'm sticking to what I know with opiates I guese,lol. Not gonna get into all these wirerd ass numbers and letters for my opiates at least,ha.

God forbid! I cannot even imagine. My sincerest condolences go to his family!

I highly suspect that overdose with U447700 is almost always as a result of benzodiazepines and/or alcohol being combined. I say this b/c when I used it (high tolerance) I took oral doses as high as 35mg-50mg every 30min-45min up to 100mg-150mg and I never felt it except for the one time when I took a mere 1mg lorazepam and I felt a full on nod that made me go to sleep. I take clonazepam 4mg/day since 2004 so my benzo tolerance is very high, normally 1mg lorazepam wouldn't no anything noticeable.

Looking back I'm glad I didn't take more lorazepam. Within 2 days I used 200mg U447700 (orally) and the only time I felt nod was the time I took an Ativan.