• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

None of us are actually responsible drug users.

Do you consider yourself a responsible drug user?

• Yes

Votes: 33 34.7%
  • No

Votes: 35 36.8%
  • Shut up Spade

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
I'd consider myself more of an educated drug user then a responsible drug user. I know what im taking and the effects my problem is not knowing when to stop!

YOU ARE ON FUCKING HOLIDAY!

Why are you creating threads like this when you're meant to be banging lady boys? Get a fucking grip of yourself.

OT - No I am not a responsible drug user. Taking drugs & doing drug related things is irresponsible in general, I couldn't give a fuck. I am not a responsible person.

i find myself a far more responsible drug user now that i'm not in a relationship where i must be careful about what n how many drugs i use,left to my own, as the chance to get high when i so desire is always there i'm not such a drug fiend.
The only drugs i can still get irrisponsible with is valium n k n more valium, (bearin mind i've a h habit always on the go underneath)bu i detoxed off a 3 yr valium script last yr it was killer and now only use them very occasionally say for 1-2 at a stretch 3 days n then thats it, i get hooked by the 4th day.
When i go out partying i consume more drugs than anyone but as soon as i know the ;ive eaten the last three pills or sniffed the last watever in the house i fall asleep. when i awake hr or 2 later i start the drug hunt afresh, as i put off having to come down for as long as poss as that means going home and using gear,people are often amazed at seeing me eat the last 3 pills do a line of coke n some last bit of k n fall asleep, when i'm told thats the last bit of kit at the party, bam ,i'm asleep.The non junkies are still high from the pills hrs ago and the bumps of k of the corner off the key. But they don't have a fundamental genetic makeup that makes one's body run on drugs,going very high is a big shock to an opiate addict and to sustain the high is expensive,as ones body wants to curl up wit opiates if giving the chance to recognise it's past it's normal bedtime,so is that very true example irrisponsible drug use? i can't objectively tell. But yeah being single means more responsible when getting high for me.
However my knowledge of drug contents and sources does give one a more insightful view into what i put in my body which is responsible and i'm all for harm reduction.

Its certainly true that having a vast knowledge about drugs and their effects doesn't always translate into responsible drug use (if there even is such a thing?!), it more depends on personality and mindset.

edit: The bit about drugs such as MDMA curing colds and the like is most certainly due to a more positive mind state, not good for the immune system that stuff I imagine!

YOU ARE ON FUCKING HOLIDAY!

Aye I'm on holiday, you think I can spend every single minute of every single day for the past 5 months living life to the max and seshing it up? Well actually I have but that's beside the point. Jealous? ;)

You need some time out to chill and just do pointless shit like come on Bluelight. There's only so much you can do in a day, where I am now the options are go to the beach and chill, go see some nearbye islands, drink beer or see some monuments.

I'm no big beach fan (though I do like the one here as it's lined with shacks n bars, makes it more interesting, otherwise its boring just laying there) and I was fucking spangled last night so the heat is killing me and I'd probably keel over and die. I've seen enough islands and beaches to last me a life time in Australia anyway, drank more beer and buckets of whisky the past few nights than you would think was humanly possible and have no interest in seeing any monuments or doing any other sightseeing.

So here I am posting on Bluelight. Don't really see what the problem is. I reckon it's a good thread and has started lots of debate and if I want to come on Bluelight when I'm on my holidays it's none of your concern mate. So stick to the topic or GTFO. ;)

Do you ever talk interact with the locals spade - the proper ones - not the ones who work in the tourism sector ?

Aye I'm on holiday, you think I can spend every single minute of every single day for the past 5 months living life to the max and seshing it up? Well actually I have but that's beside the point. Jealous? ;)

You need some time out to chill and just do pointless shit like come on Bluelight.

So here I am posting on Bluelight. Don't really see what the problem is.

And last October, in my travel thread, you posted this.

I never ever got round to actually adding anything to my travel blog on any of my trips, I hated spending time online when I could be exploring places.

Mr Inconsistent.

:p:p:p

Do you ever talk interact with the locals spade - the proper ones - not the ones who work in the tourism sector ?

I have asian friends all over se asia from Thailand mostly but also in Laos and Vietnam, Estate agents, bar owners, surgeons, students, waitresses etc.

No real local 'friends' yet in Cambodia but certainly 'friendly' with a lot of the people who work in and own the bars I frequent.

So yes I do. Some like the bar owner and waitresses are involved in the tourism sector obviously but the others aren't. I'm going back to Thailand next week and plan on meeting up / staying with / travelling with some of them. Can't wait. %)

Mr Inconsistent.

Yeah last time I was only away for 2 months though, the one month with my dad where we were on the move a lot and sightseeing, tours etc and then backpacking Europe for one month which involved a lot of moving around and sightseeing too so had less time to chill and go online. This is a more chilled out affair, plenty of free time and no rush, don't move around too quickly and don't make loads of plans. Sick to death of sightseeing and unless there's something truely incredible to be seen or done like some incredible natural beauty or a wonder of the world I'm not really that interested at the moment. I'm enjoying lazing around and doing jack shit except sunbathing, swimming, eating, drinking, partying. %)

Just call me a hypocrite but I find I've plenty of time in the day to come online for an hour or so at the moment, I can only sit in the sun for a couple hours before it starts to get to me and I need a break.

Bumpity.

Another interesting question from the depths. Leaving aside the Spade-based chit-chat, what are y'all current EADDers thoughts on the matter?

I used to describe myself as a high-functioning addict, but apparently that doesn't mean I function best while high .....

I don't think I go particularly overboard, though ..... Just a few doobies a night, with perhaps something a little more industrial for the weekend. Always a tiny sample first thing out of a new batch . Booze if I'm out with the family. It dulls the pain of pretending to be Simon, till I'm ready to come out properly to them. (Which I've even started dreaming about now, so it's not far off.)

Well one one hand I function best whilst on oxy+morphine (rx), because without opioids I quite simply wouldn't even be able to walk to the lab without using upper body strength alone to drag myself up the stairs, nerve damage in one leg, after an operation to remove bone fragments that had been tearing the joint a new set of arses, fell on an upwards-pointing spike of glass as a kid, had to snap it off and drag myself several miles home to get an ambulance, and in recovery after the main bit of glass that went through my patellar tendon, I got jumped by way more pikey tossers than even I had enough CW agents handy to,,,discourage,,,got my head stamped on, same with my kneecaps, been crippled as a result ever since,

As for suppers, never found them reinforcing much. Amphetamines I've found useful for times I HAVE to concentrate on a task (btw, you know who, sorry about the delay, had to wait for some borohydride to get here) and for if I've reached my limits and have to go beyond what a man can naturally go, then they are useful, otherwise I only take them for final quality control; I enjoy the chemistry far more than I ever have the product;
It can't go anywhere without testing though, so I have to take amphetamines at some point, I'll enjoy it as far as is possible for me, but there is a limit and its fairly low, I am already too high-strung being autie. But quality control is a must, nothing can leave without personal bioassay so it has to be done whether I like it or not.

Responsible? with uppers, yes, very, I have to force myself to use a proportion of my own batches to make sure there is nothing wrong, opioids, I'm only walking because of the damn things. Its dissociatives I'm going to be irresponsible with. the veins that are accessible after my former housemate tried to carve me up with her katana and after the willy pete burns and one from mixed nitrating acid, there aren't that many left, even after ultranonography, its hard for an anaesthatist to find a vein, the likes of MXE and 3-OH-PCP, I totally fucked all but perhaps two veins I can find, going through 10g+MXE IV in perhaps 3-4 days, sometimes twice that, Something about NMDA antagonists levels me out. I've been fighting for years to get a memantine rx, that clears up so much shit it's the difference between night and day, but psychedelic/dissociative NMDAr antagonists, I can't help but go at it hell for leather.

Last edited: