• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

None of us are actually responsible drug users.

Do you consider yourself a responsible drug user?

• Yes

Votes: 33 34.7%
  • No

Votes: 35 36.8%
  • Shut up Spade

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
^ ^Yeah I would count it as an upper ( others wouldn't agree) I find I redose with MDMA far too much - then again i redose with nearly everything far too much :| - however I'd agree it's unlikely to cause anything like the same degree of addiction problems that the other stims can do.

Well even though I feel smacked out on it sometimes it still produces effects by 5HT/DA/NE release, making it a stimulant overall. :) I always redose once on MDMA and find out it doesn't work and get annoyed. When I have MDMA I have severe trouble limiting my use to once a month though.

So many things we have to do in life cause us risk so I don't think saying that because taking drugs has risks it must be irresponsible flies as an answer.

Aye, speed is the only drug I've done that's induced me to do loads of the stuff all the damn time, without alcohol or anything else. Just speed. Coke, no, MDPV yes if I had more, but speed, shit. Remember one night I was just hoofing loads of the stuff with my mate, heading out to buy more every couple hours or so til we had no money left. Not that that stopped us. Was sticking that shit up my nose every day for a good two years before I realised it'd turned me into a giant cunt.

Obviously that's just me and you've all doubtless had more depraved times with worse drugs, but speed is the one that truly hooked me, for some reason. I really do miss that stuff though, ain't touched it though since some time last year when our local 'dealer' offered me a free sample and it turned out to be more glucose than phet. Bad times :( Still, it was free.

pretty much all street speed is more glucose than phet...

^^^^Everyone is well educated & clued up until the point that they loose insight, wouldn't you agree?

reckless with acid, not with uppers anymore as there are no good pills and I can't stand meph, was never that bad on pills anyway, was more responsible than I am with tripping

^^^^Everyone is well educated & clued up until the point that they loose insight, wouldn't you agree?

For sure - too many people think because they are aware of the dangers/risks then they almost no longer apply to them.

One can only be reckless with acid for so long IME - take note - or don't - I know I wouldn't have ;)

yeah should probably cut down this year, hopefully there will be some mdma to distract me

For sure - too many people think because they are aware of the dangers/risks then they almost no longer apply to them.

Bang on - if HR is the intended purpose of bluelight ( as opposed to a social networking site ;)) then I reckon a little bit more of "this means YOU" not your fucking mates would be a good way to move - how one actually gets this message across is beyond me tho. :\

pretty much all street speed is more glucose than phet...

Nah it ain't.

Some of it's more paracetamol or whatever.

At least some of the stuff we used to get was a fucking good cold cure and looking back I wouldn't put it past some of the lads we bought from. Was all cut to fuck, probably why we charged through so much of it. I know every once in a while we'd get some that blew our heads off, which was nice but sort of unpleasant at the same time cos you didn't know to adjust dosage accordingly. Was usually the Polish lot in town that got the good stuff.

But yeah I know street speed is cut and unless you know the right people (not dodgy) that's taken for granted, but when all you can taste is sugar and not that sort of sour, flowery taste then you know you're onto a bad one.

Last edited:
street speed is generally 5-20% pure like and glucose is one of the most common cuts
paracetamol isn't a common cut at all, amphetamine alone is good for cold symptoms...

Ha, didn't know that, just assumed it'd be the cut that was responsible for alleviating colds. Pretty interesting.

Hah speed did always cure a cold. Noone here believes me when i tell them...

Hah speed did always cure a cold. Noone here believes me when i tell them...

YES!!!
Speed and MDMA completely CURE me of a cold, MDMA even CURED me from the fluke once(a real terrible one, everyone tought it was crazy to get party with me mates then), it goes away and never comes back after the high wears off!

Downers are the biggest problem for my monkey.
Once he consumes too much benzos or booze - he's straight onto the coke.

Ah no i find a heavy mdma session gives me a cold the next week, it's obviously quite traumatic to the body.

Ah no i find a heavy mdma session gives me a cold the next week, it's obviously quite traumatic to the body.

A heavy MDMA session turns your beloved into an utter cunt, from my experience.

'Good morning darling would yo-'

'FUCK OFFFFCUNTRARRRGHGHGHGHGHGHHHH'.

Never had much of a bad 'un off MDMA myself, just a nice lay back, have a few cans, fall asleep.

yeah I always found MDMA rids me of my ailments, even after the high wears off.

Not noticed it so much with speedy stuff but heroin cures all ills - never get ill whilst on it... when it wears off is another matter entirely. But you have something specific to blame it on and know exactly how to remedy it... probably not much more expensive than private medical insurance and serves a similar function - only much more enjoyable to waste money on :D

To a point :|

As for responsible use, more responsible than I was... but I was coming from a spectacularly irresponsible starting point so probably still quite some distance from properly responsible use. Far better informed of the risks I take though which has to be better :)