• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Nodding off at inappropriate times

My boyfriend had court for a distribution charge so I went for moral support and nodded the entire time...also his mother was sitting next to me.

After I nodded and totaled my car (and somehow didn't get a dui) I got the cop to drive me to a gas station at the edge of the county so a friend could pick me up but I kept nodding off while in the front seat. The cop asked what was wrong and I told him I hit my head in the wreck.

Oh and of course countless holiday meals with family. My dad is a preacher and would have these really long winded prayers. I usually come to awhile after they're done praying and everyone is staring.

I used to nod quite often on my lunch break in the works canteen. Would be trying to read a book while fighting against my eyes wanting to close. Would then suddenly jolt awake again usually knocking my coffee over.
Luckily other people would sometimes crash out as well as we worked 12hr night shifts so could just pass it off as being really tired.

Yep, I've nodded out MANY times doing the following: Talking, Eating,Drinking, In lectures, At work, Eating in the works canteen, At family get togethers, Standing having a piss and repeatedly smacking my head against the bathroom cabinet, Reading the kids bedtime stories ('Dad, Dad, wake up, finish the bloody story'), standing, walking, riding my bike, driving, Fucking & LIVING..!!!

I was getting grilled by my college counsler on why I suck so bad. I was wearing a poppies.org tshirt and nodding my freaking ass off. I didn't realize what a spectacle it must have been until I walked outta there.

Damn, compared to everyone in this topic I keep my shit together pretty well...

Only two times come to mind. One was at a bus stop (missed my bus), then while riding the next bus (almost missed my stop), then at my girlfriend's house (she vehemently disapproves of opiates and I'd been lying to her, telling her I quit weeks before). That sucked, she didn't call me out but I could tell she knew and I was really hurting her.

The other time was at the only high school party I've been to since I graduated and got the fuck out of that world. It was a drama kid party, a bunch of 14- and 15-year-old wannabe actors and screenwriters, almost none of whom smoked or drank or really did anything 'naughty'. Only reason I was there was because my friend asked me to keep him company there. I'd gotten a bunch of the 100mg morphine capsules and a big bag of coke, and was doing big honkin' lines in the bathroom all night. I was freaking everyone out alternating between talking a mile a minute to anyone who'd listen and nodding my balls off on the couch, plus I was the only smoker and I was going out for one every 10 minutes. Everyone knew something was up and my buddy was pretty embarrassed. Felt bad about that one in retrospect. Although I bet none of those kids want to try hard drugs now, lol.

OH YEAH! One more, I used to do pre-lecture announcements at my university for a prep course company, meaning I'd have to give speeches in lecture halls filled with anywhere from 50 to 600 students as my job. Well one day I snorted a little too much oxy in the bathroom and could barely keep my eyes open and my head up during the speech. I thought I'd pulled it off OK despite the weird looks I was getting from the prof/audience until I looked in the mirror when I got home... my nostrils were fucking CAKED with blue powder. Bad news.....

I like to dose and then go out for a nice, long dinner. If I go too high I en up nodding a bit through the meal which is embarrassing....

I have to take the dog out, and I'm seriously nodding. Hope everything will be ok.

When the cops woke me up at a green light. I was then taken to jail. At least when I was bailed out they gave me my pills back because they were my rx.

Something similar happened to my SO. He left work, he has to drive an hour each way. He was really tired already, didn't sleep much. He nodded off at the first intersection with traffic building behind him for a mile. It was rush hour. Someone called the cops. The cop woke him up. My SO made up some reason for being really tired and the cop told him to meet him at a coffee place after he gets some coffee. My SO got coffee but the cop never showed up. He doesn't look like a drug user at all and he always gets a break.

The most embarrassing for me was nodding off at work at the microscope and being woken up by my own snoring. Plus I would get that jolt that would make me jump up, like when you are falling in your dream. I don't like to think about it thou. It was sad.

Alright. I got some good ones, haha.

I was in my room with my buddy and my (now-ex) girlfriend. My buddy was rolling a blunt on the couch, and I was sitting on my bed. I was pretty messed up on xanax and hydrocodone that day.
I don't remember too much of what happened but apparently I talked her into giving me a blowjob while my buddy was still in the room. She started going at it, then I guess I fell asleep. Upon being awoken, I claimed I wasn't sleeping, but closing my eyes because "it feels so good." She wasn't buying it, got pretty pissed and left.

Another time I was driving with the same buddy, going to get cigarettes. Again I was pretty fucked on xanax and hydrocodone. I pulled into a gas station parking lot to cut through the intersection, and as I rounded the corner a police car was backed into one of the parking spots. I guess I took too much too quick, cause as I was trying to pull out onto the highway, I fell asleep (luckily with my foot on the brake. Thank god.) I fall in/out a couple times before I wake up to the cops knocking on my window.
That got my attention, but not for long, as I nodded back out. They took my buddy home, and impounded my vehicle. I was 18 at the time but I guess the cops took pity on me.
Instead of taking me to jail (like they rightfully should have) they took me to the police station. They sat me in a chair and tried to talk to me for a couple hours. Each time I woke up they would ask, "What are you on? What did you take?" Each time I replied, "Nothing. I'm not high!" Then I would nod right the fuck back out. As the time passed, I remember waking up more and more often, saying "I'm not high!"
They even got me a Gatorade. After I was able to wake up and move around, they took me home to my extremely pissed mother. I skated by the skin of my ass that time, I was even able to get my car back the next day. But it wasn't enough to stop me from continuing my pill combos.

Another time, I had just filled my xanax script and went to enjoy myself a little. Went to a friends house with the intention of getting fucked up, and that I did.
Upon arrival, I notice he has some company. A mutual friend of ours named Crystal. I buy some hydrocodone from him, took 30mgs, and I guess the benzos were turning me into rico suave or something, because I had talked her into coming back to my place with me, just to hang out. When we get to my house, I break out more xanax.
We split a bar, which I regret doing. It put me too far over the edge I suppose. I was so fucked up, I talked her out of her clothes, started doing the nasty and fell asleep inside of her. She woke me up, I denied being asleep (cause that worked so well for me in the past) and she bought it. 3 minutes later, I fall asleep again. This time she wasn't buying it, and pushed me off of her, got dressed and started walking home. I was way too fucked up to try and talk my way out of it, or even to give the poor girl a ride home.

I still feel like a shitty person for these things happening, but I learned a valuable lesson about benzo+opiate abuse. (i.e. bad idea) Also learned I wasn't as invincible as I thought.

edit: (sorry for the length, tried to format it for easy reading best i could)

Last edited:
ahh man these were some good ones!

i was driving down a real curvy road once nodding off, talking to a buddy on the phone trying to stay awake. next minute im driving through a fence, over a slope and land right in a baseball field inside a school! immediately i grab all my pills and everything from my car i step out and theres a cop with his arms crossed asking "whose gonna pay for this" i just shrug my shoulders still in shock....suprisingly i didnt get a ticket or anything, but car was totalled.

I remember thatvone timw i was so high that i wenr to bed and then an hour later i wokke up on the toilet with my boxees down like i was taking a shit. i actuall might f i wasnt on so much dope lol.

frikin love nodding, dont know about you guys but it is actually fun for me

my best friends dad is a pastor and i went to church with them growing up. i've only ever smoked weed and i went to visit him in college and i snorted for the first time. his parents ended up coming to visit later, so while were painting his new room im still high and somewhat nodding and trying to play it off as tired from the long drive :/

Last few times I've been getting a haircut I've started nodding out in the barbers chair, I play it off as being tired but I'm fairly sure he knows somethings up :| Not a huge issue, they're pretty laid back, but kind of an eye opener when you spend 20 minutes looking at your tiny pupils and droopy eyes in the hairdressers mirror and realize just how fucked up you look.

Also kind of worried my head will drop down while he's got the scissors in it and I'll lose a big chunk, but so far so good :p

The class im in now on the day before the 1st day, I showed up with the lazy red eyes. desperately fighting to look normal. I figguered ppl would just think I was very toasted.
Driving my brother once at an intersection I on strangely gabapentin and passionflower I had like narcolepsy.

There where times too in a computer lab on poppyseed tea that seem stranger with the itch, I wonder about people wondering about me itching my face orgasmicly for hours.

ps this thread is gold

Fucking fantastic stories yall keepem comin! I was just nodding my fucking face off at a graduation ceremony the other day and i was nodding and fell over to the right and bumped my dad pretty good and then popped back up in my seat really quick looking like a complete foooool. Ha like whaaaaat are you doing kid?

I got a posession charge and was given pre-trial diversion (its kinda like probation but when you complete it, your charge is dropped, and if you violate it, your case just gets put back on the court docket, you don't get arrested). At the first meeting where everyone had to sign a bunch of forms, I was nodding like crazy. One of the women handing out forms had to wake me up to give me a paper. A bunch of the other people who were also there for the PTD meeting were asking my ex boyfriend "what is your girlfriend on?" I cant believe I didn't get in trouble.