• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Nodding off at inappropriate times

Nodding off while hanging out with family members is probably the more inappropriate of the times I've nodded off.

I've had similar Christmas experiences ;)

last thanksgiving lmfao we were all at the diner table and someone like my aunt started to talk to me and i just nodded off infront of everyone hahahaha...blamed that one on the alch but it was too much lyrica + weed + klonopin + oxy...

i have nodded while i was on the lifeguard stand (im a lifeguard) that would suck if someone drowned and i was noddin into oblivion lmfao

Oh man last week I was eating dinner with my parents and I had like 40mg of oxy in me, plus 1mg of clonazepam, dunno how much weed, and beer. So anyways I'm sitting there eating, and as im cutting my food I get that feeling that a great nod is coming. But I can't do that in the middle of dinner, so I'm STRUGGLING to keep my eyes open. Struggling so hard that I start to go majorly cross-eyed to the point where I have my face like 3 inches from my plate cuz I can't focus on anything im doing. I looked like a total retard and they noticed how messed up I was. In the end I wasn't able to fight it and just nodded out with the fork and knife in my hand. Ah man..

Nodding out udring finals wasn't such a good idea. I was doing a Spanish final, and was nodding hard on hydros and somas.

Good yet bad times.
Very inappropriate timing, as the staff at that office did not need to know I was that fucked up.

took my gf out to dinner one night. we each took 10 mg of oxy before + we split a bottle of wine.

My girlfriend never told me she also took her first dose of her first xanax perscription that day, too.

needless to say she nodded out at the end of dinner. told her to go wait in the car. got our food wrapped, paid, laughed it off w/ the waiter, and got offered a waiting position (been a waiter in high end restaurants since my first job at 14. my restaurant just closed for the summer so they offered me a spot) while I was there.

we went home, she took a nap, woke up, felt bad about nodding out at dinner, so she blew me and drove herself home. :D

Haha! These are all so great. Whenever i read one i can picture it so well and its halarious because to a person who doesnt know what nodding is thats got to look weird as fuck.

Just like slowly falling forward while your eyes close its like is this dude about to die on us?

I'm nodding off on my toilet trying to piss during hours litterally. Regularly I wake up on the verge of falling down.

But at least I luckily never burned anything with my cig.

Last edited:
when i got arrested i was nodding out in the police car and the officer asked if i was okay. i folded my hands like i was praying and nodded the whole way to the jail a couple counties over without further interruption. :D

(i was arrested for an incident that occurred months beforehand, so it's not like he knew i was high then.)

Last edited:
i nodded out several times during 'classes' in rehab lol

That was what I thought of too! It's embarassing because you know that everyone around you knows what's up and there's really no use in trying to convince them of anything else. At work is pretty shitty too. I used to fix in the bathroom at work all the time and one time I was almost done with my shift so I did a shot and it just happened to be the best dope I have ever encountered even to this day. My buddy who also did dope took one look at me and said ''go home now''.

i've never had a job that permitted me to sit still long enough to catch a nod. i did nearly slice the tip of my finger off (right through the nail) with a "safety razor" while working at lowe's trying to open a box after snorting coke in the bathroom. i was a shaking, jittery wreck. it was pretty awful. even worse was trying to hide it, 'cause they would've drug tested me if i filed an incident report. i had to stop the bleeding and work till lunch and when i got back i claimed it had happened at home.

i've never had a job that permitted me to sit still long enough to catch a nod. i did nearly slice the tip of my finger off (right through the nail) with a "safety razor" while working at lowe's trying to open a box after snorting coke in the bathroom. i was a shaking, jittery wreck. it was pretty awful. even worse was trying to hide it, 'cause they would've drug tested me if i filed an incident report. i had to stop the bleeding and work till lunch and when i got back i claimed it had happened at home.

My work had that drug testing bullshit too if you had an accident. I would think about that from time to time, knowing damn well that I would most likely never pass unless there was some divine intervention. Anyways, the odds of me getting hurt were pretty low at that particular job and if I had I would've prolly done what you did and not report it.

Nodded off while inside two girls at once, fingers in one, dick in the other. Would have been super embarrassing, but when I came back to, I was so fucked up I couldn't have cared less that they were mad. I was having a blast %) Had been with one of the girls before, even fucked up to the point where I couldn't perform, on several occasions before. The other was pissed that I "ruined her first time with two people" Womp womp womp. Still friends with both, laugh about it to this day.

Few years ago I took some hydrocodone and alprazolam right before I got in the car with my parents and siblings to go to the grandfather's retirement home for thanksgiving dinner with him, cousins, aunts uncles, whole Mom's side of the family... whelp... when I got up to go get food, I realized everything had really hit me, and I almost fell down, apparently I spent the rest of the time there cutting turkey into tiny pieces in slow motion, interjecting non-sense into the conversation, and generally pissing everyone but my cousins who were also fucked up (big marijuana smokers at the time) off. My cousins who were stoned apparently had a blast laughing their asses off at my slow motion turkey cutting. I don't remember that, but I certainly believe it. Dad knew what was up, and thought it was funny, gave me the "why do you think I started drinking bourbon at 11am. this morning" schpiel. Moms on the other hand... clueless, but confused.

i've scoop'd out on ghb sitting on the toilet, and my mom found me there with dick in hand.
she still gives me a weird look every time i excuse myself from the kitchen table or where ever to go use the restroom.

Nodded off in front of my lawyer after breaking my back and other things in a car wreck. Had to see the lawyer bc i was charged with a DUI for drugs im supposed to be taking. I dont think my lawyer was much of a partier he asked my parents and I to leave...

When the cops woke me up at a green light. I was then taken to jail. At least when I was bailed out they gave me my pills back because they were my rx.

i'm also guilty of driving my mom around and nodding off at the wheel plenty of times when i was shooting heroin haha.

i've been walking in the halway and nodded out and walked into the wall countless fuckign times hahahah

nodded out while eating a pint of ice cream, spilled all over the place and woke up to a sticky mess lol, it sucked plus i didnt get to eat the rest of my ice cream. it was ben and jerrys creme brulee, the best when youre high because it is really sweet and satisfying.