• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Nodding off at inappropriate times

^^

Man, I nodded off once while playing a gig. Ha. It was a pretty big show too and I was doing well for a bit, then I took a break and got high in the bathroom before I went back on to finish my set. I was sitting on a stool (it was an acoustic show) and half way through the first song of the second set, I nod off, and wham. Fall right off the stool and face plant onto the stage. Hah.

Damn, that is some crazy shit. I can't even imagine what falling out on stage must have felt like - OUCH!

I too played numerous gigs back many moons ago but the leader of the band had a super strict policy of no alcohol and no drugs. However, we we were done, we were totally nutz!

most nights i was high on heroin i would wake up 7 hours later at the desk, some drool on the keyboard.

ah, those were the days....

^It's quite messed up that I still miss that high. I've been stupid enough to start abusing opium, It's great and not as risky/hardcore as IV H but the speed and intensity of the H nod is still very attractive.

how's this one

fully hard having sex and microsleeps/ego-death sets in and that appears like you're nodding

does that count?

^It's quite messed up that I still miss that high. I've been stupid enough to start abusing opium, It's great and not as risky/hardcore as IV H but the speed and intensity of the H nod is still very attractive.
I just had an experience blow away any moderate level of reinforcement heroin gave me.

There are better PLEASURE drugs. Heroin is too "rewarding" for NACC to match up to ultimate euphoria people seek out.

Family-dinner. I felt like an asshole, but a euphoric asshole at least.
Almost cost me my relationship with my sister.

I know it has to have happened to most of you and i want to hear some funny, or maybe not so funny, stories.

I dont have any really good ones unfortunately but i have dropped the occasional drink all over myself while nodding out and burnt myself with a cigarette recently ha.

Anyone care to share?
I burned off more clothe and bedsheets than I can remember from nodding off with a lit cigarette in the years I was using opioids regularly. I still have a mark on my chest from a burn that never really healed completely after many years. Don't miss that stuff at all !

One of the first times I had good dope (Back in the day and in the summer of love (2012 for me)) I also had an unbelievably attractive friend who was a girl. Anyway you know where this is going. Fingers in, nod out, wake up, repeat.

Did my morning shot at the kitchen table, was starting on a bowl of cornflakes. Came to flat on my back on the kitchen floor with cornflakes and milk all over me.

Ohh man, when I was at my peak of heroin and Xanax addiction when I was an adult film actress..there was one time in particular that I fell asleep with my face in my lunch at the Cheesecake Factory in Calabasas and woke up to find my friends had left me. I was so fucked up, I left all my shopping bags from Gucci and Balmain at the table. And I was such a baller I didn’t even go back for them lol.

Woke up to the police knocking on my window. I was parked in the intersection. Luckily my car was stick so it stalled out. Went to jail for awhile after that.

i kept drinking redbull and smoking cigs trying to stay up.
this is one reason I am glad I was able to quit subutex-I don't need to compensate the bupre every morning with huge amount of anxiety-inducing shitty stimulants like caffeine to keep myself 'rekt for attending activities where being fucked up is forbidden.