• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Nodding off at inappropriate times

Yes, combining opis and benzos is a lethal combo, but certainly my weakness. I just gotta remember not to drown next time I do that and decide to take a bath lol.
Or just not do it at all.... 8) heh

Here's one I'm sure we've all experienced.....

When I'm nodding while holding a cup of water or something, and almost drop it right from my hand, OR drop it completely and feel like a total fool after, for not putting it on the table or somewhere actually secure lol.
Same goes for when being in mid-text and dropping the phone on the floor from nodding out while typing.

^ i find it to be the worst when i'm smoking a cigarette. i'll drop that thing right into my lap if i'm not being careful. not exactly the kind of thing that you want to drop, anywhere for that matter hahaha.

^ i find it to be the worst when i'm smoking a cigarette. i'll drop that thing right into my lap if i'm not being careful. not exactly the kind of thing that you want to drop, anywhere for that matter hahaha.

ahhh yes I'd imagine, though I don't smoke cigarettes, didn't even think about that :/

I felt kind of bad, I was a bit high, not fucked up but I was also really tired too and I kept just nodding off in this AA meeting the other day. I was able to pull myself out of it pretty quickly but for the entire meeting, keeping my eyes open was such a hard task to pull off, I spent the whole time focusing on not shutting my eyes for too long and not completely nodding off lol.

Sheesh, i would get super high of my methadone and roxi 30s before my girl would come over and nod before we even would start to fool around, or i'd be making out with her and nodding off. i've nodded many a times face first into the computer waking up to 40,000 too many characters in a tweet, I remember one time recording a song and nodding in between takes, the engineer having to tell me to wake up.... I had a downfall when nodding at my doctors office which lead to me getting off the methadone. but i've had quite a few. id rather nod than black out and not remember though.

Has anyone else lost entire days. Not sleeping through them but whole days of activity? I had one 12 hour shift at work I don't remember at all due to being blasted the whole time. Another time I was out on a date and while I don't think I nodded out except maybe once or twice during the movie. I remember getting to the mall snorting some (more) H and benzo in the bathroom then ...... mumble mumble..... pretzel ....something something... Barnes & Noble maybe ....zzzzzz.... some movie about vampires I think ....??????...... why is it 10 Am the next day? Well better do the rest of this bag then go out and cop.

Yeah, man..
My memory is absolutely terrible.

So many times I can't even count.

One of more memorable was when I took my kids to see "Peter and the Wolf" at the Met right before Xmas. My mom was with me. Our neighbor produced the show and left us tickets and reserved seats right in the front row. Not only was I nodding but I was drooling too.

My mom was like, "You need some sleep Lucas23, you really do." She was in as much denial as I was.

I used to nod out in bed watching tv with my girl (now wife) and I'd be holding the remote out like I was changing channels and shit, but I'd be gone.

she hated it. she is vehemently anti-drugs, honestly it's amazing that she never left my ass lol.

usually though I was good. only times I couldn't keep my eyes open was at night, and while driving. for some reason even if I wasn't even all that high, driving always makes me nod.

"Hey, what's up, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. . ."

ebola

Nodded at a red light at a 4 way intersection. The lights turned green for the cross street and the lead car was slow getting on the gas. The car behind them beeped and that brought me out of my nod. I thought I was the one getting beeped at, so I floored it through a red light from a dead stop about 5 seconds after this light changed. Almost caused an accident between me and another car. I just got the hell out of there as fast as I could. I no longer drive when a good nod is imminent.

...Was nodding in the isles of the store yesterday trying to grocery shop, lol.

Yesterday I was nodding pretty hard at a funeral, me,my father, and stepmom were the only white people there. I was beyond nod, hiding behind my sunglasses,wiping fake tears from under my shades with my newly hankerchief.
I dunno how we made it back, i still cant believe it only took 2 hours to drive to arknsas(with me noddn n the back seat)

Worst experience for me was when I was on LSD, was too high, so I drank a bunch of rye, ate opium and did heroin to calm down. I proceeded to the bank to get money for weed, all i remember is walking through the doors... then i passed out cold.

i was prob passed out on the floor of the bank for an hour or 2, and was robbed. two kind older women helped me up and wanted to call 911. It was such a mess lol.. i couldn't walk, and there was poppy pods everywhere (someone went through my bag that was full of opium pods).

I was on Soma 350 (taking about 6 at a time) and Vicodin and I fell asleep in the bank writing a deposit slip standing up. Luckily I knew the banker so she called my parents not EMS but they rushed me to the doctor and was taken off Soma (sadly) but now when I look back on it I don't know how I ever enjoyed being like a straight up zombie

I nodded off during the weekly safety meeting at work, so all my coworkers, supervisor and boss saw me, I work in a metal fabrication shop, the place is already a high risk injury environment, they were not happy with me, I was drug tested and I beat the test, which made them even more mad with me, I still have that job.

^exact same situation / type of shop! but no one said anything so i guess either no one saw or just assumed i was tired

I used to work in a hospital and I'd nod out sitting at the nurses station all the time. When a coworker would come up and ask if I was alright I'd keep my eyes closed and say "in jesus name amen" hahahahaha I don't think anyone really bought it

OMG, We are clearly in the presence of genius! That my friend is fucking inspired! Brilliant!! as the British would say.