• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Nodding off at inappropriate times

Getting a haircut, when I got a deep scalp massage before and after the actual hair cutting. Took tremendous will power not to nod out while she was actually cutting my hair, my eyes were like slits and it took a lot of strength to keep em like that. But in general I can control the oxycodone nod provided I don't over do it.

some dude on the amtrak (train) nodded out into a coffee, got real defencive when i told him to stop holdin' out on me, as he snapped up after nodding out into his coffee cup. :/ he was from NY.. go figure

I was hooked up for awhile being in the audience for the TV judge shows - Judge Judy, etc. Once I was sitting in Judge Judy's audience and couldn't keep my chin out of my chest for the life of me. We're talking a good few hours too. It didn't help that on the break I went out to my car and got high again either. The producers had to repeatedly wake me up and Judge Judy herself was giving me dirty looks. I'm surprised they didn't just toss me out. I don't know if any of those episodes ever aired as I don't watch that crap but it would be hilarious to see myself sitting in the audience if I ever got the chance.

ahh haha, i just posted this to a diff thread in DC but i was at the library earlier to do some paperwork and there was a younger guy nodded off with his head on the desk. when the next user was set to use the comp he kind of stood there not knowing what to say to the nodding guy, so the librarian came over (deals with this thing all the time id imagine) and wakes the guy up and says his computer time is over and there is someone else that wants to use it, hes kinda like "uhh yeah im done, i just gotta sign out" lol she tells him hes alrady signed out and that he has to stay awake in the library and asks if hes ok, the kid just kinda says yeah im fine and says excuse me to the guy waiting for the comp. i could tell the kid was super embarresed bc he just left right away. i probably would have told her put the guy at another computer, im sleeping here!

A while back I was parked in front of a store that I just left TORE UP. It was really obvious I was fucked up so I sat back in my car amd played the song "inglewood heroin morning" by smut peddlers on the highest volume setting on my car and fell asleep. I woke up in a daze to like 3 or 4people around my car but was Iin such a daze I could only turn the music off before falling back asleep

A few mins later cops came (this bitch outside my car called them) and they said someons called cuz I was blasting music with my windowd down while drooling on myself. They gave me a sobriety test which I passed and miraculously I passed and was let go!!! I couldnt believe it

As I drove off I saw the lady who must of been the one that called the cops standing outside her car, appearing to be really mad I was let go

I barely made it home from the 5 minute drive because I was still nodding hard while trying to get home it was pretty bad

Taught me the lesson I should of known long ago to not shoot dope with 0 tolerance and then go out and try to do anything like shopping!!

I've nodded off in the dentist chair, which was pretty mad as he's was doing serious work, drills, scrapers and all that on one of my back teeth.

My bro woke up from his nod in the middle of a bush on a roundabout!

Biggest inconvience?
Hands down while receiving fellatio from the misses
Most annoying?
While attempting to make music
Most stupid?
In class kind of a waste of drugs, definitely a waste of money and schooling
Craziest?
I think it was the 3rd time i hung out with my current and awesome girlfriend
All in groups with a couple close friends we got opana 40s I snorted half growsly over estimating my developing tolerance at the time.
Best believe I was noddin off only to wake up in her bed to them tellin me they had just come back from going to the park for an hour an some. An that i was in the same position!

Last edited:
I'm constantly nodding in class, my instructors must think I'm an insomniac.

A while back I was parked in front of a store that I just left TORE UP. It was really obvious I was fucked up so I sat back in my car amd played the song "inglewood heroin morning" by smut peddlers on the highest volume setting on my car and fell asleep. I woke up in a daze to like 3 or 4people around my car but was Iin such a daze I could only turn the music off before falling back asleep

A few mins later cops came (this bitch outside my car called them) and they said someons called cuz I was blasting music with my windowd down while drooling on myself. They gave me a sobriety test which I passed and miraculously I passed and was let go!!! I couldnt believe it

As I drove off I saw the lady who must of been the one that called the cops standing outside her car, appearing to be really mad I was let go

I barely made it home from the 5 minute drive because I was still nodding hard while trying to get home it was pretty bad

Taught me the lesson I should of known long ago to not shoot dope with 0 tolerance and then go out and try to do anything like shopping!!

Haha your crazy man...

When my girl is already roarin pissed at me for stupid shit she know is bs and I fall asleep mid lecture.
Got me in a lil trouble lol

While typing time sensitive posts on dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd and forgetting what the hell you were even going to type.

iin front of my grandma. "you must be tired". yeah, that's what i am, granny. lol

at work in front of the grill whole making a valued customer wait an hour for food

took a OC40 before my DUI orientation program and nodded face

at work where my dead is head mechanic, multiple times. most of the time i was driving either a lawn mower or i was nodding so hard rolling greens at the golf course that i couldnt put the flag back in the hole, and that was at 9am lol

with my girl, that was talking to me about getting clean.

so many more. thank god thats behind me. i hope

nodded out on the bus today, missed my stop but luckily only by 3 blocks

A couple other times today too, come to think of it:

-In band practice
-While talking to my girl on the phone (who was also on heroin)
-While prepping a shot (ended up ruining my last rig, had to waterline it, which was also actually the first time i've ever waterlined before, and it was suprisingly strong, i thought it would be a whole lot weaker than snorting regs powder but it's more or less the same).

When I was in highschool and at least once in my freshman year at a university I would sometimes take a percocet and nod off during class. Also I would take a percocet just to get through Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner with my family and I would sometimes nod off during the meal or afterward. I no longer use opiates or drugs at all.

Lol when i look back at this I'm lolling so hard i could sh*t myself .. So best nod ever:

My girlfriend came over and spend the night.. she was giving me the most fantastic blowjob ever untill i snapped out of my nod and noticed that my dick was as vivid as a wallflower, but the craziest part was my girlfriend dissapeared.. I thought.. So when i pulled my pants back up still being as high as a kite i noticed her crying on my couch about how unattractive she considered herself thanks to my enthusiastic coöperation.. no need to tell this ended in quite a fucked up conversation in which I really had no choice if i ever wanted her to blow me off again then to say that i was on a tramadol binge for about a week.. lol

Great tip for you guys.. if you 're interested in having a limb dick for about 24 hours and have an urge to stay at the toilet for longer then 2 hours in a row (tramadol makes it extremely hard to urinate), take some tramadol and HF. (Just Joking)

Roofie

Getting a haircut, when I got a deep scalp massage before and after the actual hair cutting. Took tremendous will power not to nod out while she was actually cutting my hair, my eyes were like slits and it took a lot of strength to keep em like that. But in general I can control the oxycodone nod provided I don't over do it.

ha! yes. i was SO high getting my hair done once. its so damn relaxing! she knew something was up to. I'm lucky she didn't fuck up. whats worse is i was a hair model there and it was an apprentice. she got graded on that shit. i felt so bad. i don't feel like i got to go back many times after that!

the worst for ME though was probably at jobs. i serve tables and i have nodded out STANDING at a computer. then you have to make some bs excuse about having a stomach bug after having to run to the rest room. it's a bad look :(