• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Nodding off at inappropriate times

was getting insurance for my car at this place .. they i guess will pick one of how ever many insurance agencies..anyways me and my bf at the time are sitting there and im filling out paper work.. i kept nodding out .. my bf att had to keep nudging my arm like hey .. i would open my eyes long enough to sign the paper.. and was out of it til he would wake me back up to sign the next paper.. i mean head falling down nods.. lmao.. well a couple weeks later i got papers in the mail from them saying that they needed me to sign this stuff or they would cancel my insurance.. im assuming someone that worked there told them that the papers i signed were not legitimate since i was out of my mind.. they couldnt say that i actually consented to what i was signing lol

Worst time for me is when my brothers want me to get clean and I come home fallin asleep mid sentence..
not my favorite feelin.

Once when I was younger I got really high on a few mg's of clonazepam and about 100mgs of IV morphine and had to drive my mom's car home to her, problem was that after I pulled into the garage, I put the car in park and proceeded to nod out with the car going, thankfully the garage was still open... I ended up staying in the car for probably at least 3-4 hours and ran down like a 1/4 tank of gas lol.

I also passed out on a HUGE combo of something like 6mgs of Ativan and like 8mgs of clonazepam with only a small benzo tolerance. I was told that I first was asleep on the kitchen floor so my buddy moved me to the couch but I fell off with like 1/3rd of my body still on the couch and apparently my mom found me and couldn't wake me up, she was pissed once I finally came to!

The worst situation I've ever nodded off in was while being interrogated by the cops in an interrogation room. It's a long story of how I got there but I was very high on IV morphine at the time and the cops just kept getting really pissed off at me, they'd shove me to wake me up and they were yelling at me every few minutes, calling me a junkie and saying they hate "dope fiends" like me.. As usual, they were just being assholes and treating me like I was human garbage for shooting morphine until they finally let be go and I didn't have to hear the insults anymore.

I never thought I'd post in this thread. But I did too much oxy and kept nodding off while getting a haircut, claimed to be really tired. I did a shitload of oxy in the hours leading up to said haircut.

in the dole shop while waiting to hand in a medical certificate advising youre unable to work for a minimum of 6 months because of your disability. the service is that terrible it's almost called for to make sure youre doped up enough to get some rest in before your meeting.

One time when I still lived with my parents, I was really fucked on Oxy and clonazepam, and I guess they tried calling me from the other room and I never responded, so they came in and opened my door to see wtf,
I was nodded out so hard, when I finally came to from my mum's yelling, she was holding this vile of MDMA I had on my desk asking if that's what i took, she never confescated it, but was more worried about why she had to shake, and shake me to wake me up.

I dont recall any shaking from her, I must have been out cold, (and naturally im a super light sleeper)
I'm glad she woke me up though that could have been a near overdose. I dont even know how slow my heart and breathing must have been o_O

Also same drug combination.... this one time I almost drowned in the tub... nod... nod....garrrggllle!
Yeah, unpleasant, but nodding in the tub is sooooooo relaxing, if you don't die.
Glad this inhaling water thing only happened once.... so far lol

Opis & Benzos are soo nice but soo dangerous :c

A couple other times today too, come to think of it:

-While prepping a shot (ended up ruining my last rig, had to waterline it, which was also actually the first time i've ever waterlined before, and it was suprisingly strong, i thought it would be a whole lot weaker than snorting regs powder but it's more or less the same).

This is interesting man I feel the same.
thought I wouldn't be able to enjoy snorted dope but the extended come up is very pleasent.

I never thought I'd post in this thread. But I did too much oxy and kept nodding off while getting a haircut, claimed to be really tired. I did a shitload of oxy in the hours leading up to said haircut.

Haha that shits to funny man I can picture it now!

Mine was when I went to get on methadone at the clinic and was blasted off a couple doses of awesome tar.

This has happened more than once but on today's occasion I had to fight to stop nodding off (from way too much oxy) whilst driving on the highway going 130 kms (I've been doing this for years). It is a is a bit of a fight but the adrenaline and fear enable me to win it everytime.

I'd like to consider myself a safe driver, never crashed a car *TOUCH WOOD*in my many years of driving (got my licence the moment I was legal age to do so it's been quite a while). What happens is I'm driving as normal feeling good eyes open awake as heck then: my eyes start drooping out of the blue, I start seeing double, begin to driiiift... start getting scared, and POW *force myself out of it* awake.

Then happens again 5 mins later my eyelids go half open, start seeing double then fight it and so on. Lol my eyes are like that now, but I don't plan on driving anywhere.

Is scary but doesn't happen often at all.

Wow this thread is pure gold and I haven't read through it all yet. I'm fucking terrible there are too many incidents for me to list but here are a few.
Many, many times behind the wheel, I've wrecked cars and somehow never been injured or hurt anyone else. Examples: driving thru the queens midtown tunnel and hitting the wall/curb and waking myself up. I also passed out in my car with it still running in Newark early one morning and when the cop came knocking on my window he asked what I was doing and why I had an empty stamp bag on the floor, where it caa me from etc. Well... I was sitting in front of a church and in my stupor thought it a good idea to explain that I was simply a bit early for church (it was like 6 am and I'd obviously been out all night) and I was just waiting in my car for the church to open. The cop got so pissed obviously seeing through my clever story that he started shouting and told me to get the fuck outta there before he changed his mind and arrested me. Guess something about the church, (actually the cathedral basilica) hit a nerve with him lol...

besides that I've nodded out at thanksgiving more than once. Nodded out on the subway, the R train many times and anyone familiar knows u can go waaaay too far on some of those ny subways if u pass out... I've burnt tons of couches, rugs tables shirts, jackets and pants with cigs. Somehow I haven't started a serious fire, knock on wood.

While typing time sensitive posts on dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd and forgetting what the hell you were even going to type.

^ this happens to me on a regular basis, lmao!!

I recall nodding really hard at work... mix of opis and benzos.... and my co-workers kept asking me if I was ok, if I needed to go home. I kept saying I was fine, just tired. Then I Had to talk to my boss and convince her I was ok to still work, lol.
Keeping my eyes open while talking to her, trying to maintain a regular, non-opiated face. :p

Also, during a drug deal.... lol picking up.
In the car, I was sitting in shotgun, and my friend driving had to keep hitting me on the shoulder while he was doing the exchange so I was aware of what was happening, and what buddy was saying to us.

While having a 1 on 1 with counsler at methadone clinic.

Or during an appt. with the clinic doc.Trying to go up on your dose.

^^

Haha yeah that's a great time to be nodding. "Hey doc, I need to up my do—" *nods off* "dose. I don't think I'm on enou—" *nods off*

probably when i did heroin for like the third time and my old band was trying out a new drummer. ending up doing the whole packet when i wasn't used to dope and started nodding if in the middle of us attempting to write a song. i had come up with the original riff but by the time we got into the nitty gritty, i was barely there haha. ended up getting in a fight with the guy because i was annoyed with the fact that he was trying to dictate how i should play the song when we were only trying him out. bigger fight ensued with another band member, just a hugeee mess. i end up storming out and driving home maybe 8 or 9 miles at about midnight on a weekday. was one of the only cars on the road and i was nodding my ass off, i got lucky as hell lol. normally, i would never drive like that but i didn't really have a choice. had to prove my god damn point hahaha.

^^

Man, I nodded off once while playing a gig. Ha. It was a pretty big show too and I was doing well for a bit, then I took a break and got high in the bathroom before I went back on to finish my set. I was sitting on a stool (it was an acoustic show) and half way through the first song of the second set, I nod off, and wham. Fall right off the stool and face plant onto the stage. Hah.

^ hahaha damn, scag. i can't even imagine that. must have sucked coming to and realizing what happened.

^^

Hah yeah man for real. Not my finest moment, that's for sure. Haha. but the crowd was cool about it. They were cheering and shit, hootin and hollering. So, I laughed it off and just went and did more dope.

Has anyone else lost entire days. Not sleeping through them but whole days of activity? I had one 12 hour shift at work I don't remember at all due to being blasted the whole time. Another time I was out on a date and while I don't think I nodded out except maybe once or twice during the movie. I remember getting to the mall snorting some (more) H and benzo in the bathroom then ...... mumble mumble..... pretzel ....something something... Barnes & Noble maybe ....zzzzzz.... some movie about vampires I think ....??????...... why is it 10 Am the next day? Well better do the rest of this bag then go out and cop.

^ I have certainly lost whole days, but that was usually due to a mixture of Opiates and Benzos.
Them benzos makin' me forget everything :\

Yeah it's usually when I combine the two that I lose time. It's dangerous and not a good idea especially if you are naive to either drug. Also remember a time when I first started using H I went to go meet my friend who was going to go cop for both of us. We agreed to go meet at a local taco place. I drive down there and he wasn't there so I order some tacos and waited, and waited... I had just talked to him on the phone and he wasn't like the usual guys who just show up whenever. Well I went to use the bathroom and it was locked so I waited some more. About an hour later an employee went to use the bathroom and it was still locked. After a bit of knocking my friend came stumbling out. He had got there before me, did the last of what he had and nodded out in the bathroom of the taco joint for over 2 hours.

Haha that's absolutely hilarious. Last time I copped d was in a mcd's in the hood and went to go in the bathroom for a sec to have dude walk in a sec later but I came right out BC there was a guy laying on the floor passed out, was halfway out the stall and must of decided to take a nap. Told someone behind the counter so hopefully they called ems, it is bmore tho so o wouldn't be surprised if they didn't get there til 7 hours later.