European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nice Codeine Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah its available without prescription from high street pharmacies & online pharmacies (both legal and not so legal).
Also from popular shopping sites, which surprised me - naming no names.

As for a nice codeine dosage. Not had any in ages, can't imagine it'd hit the spot now & I reckon I'd be puffed up red histamine-y blob scratching my scalp til it bled for a few hours of "fun".

If you felt nothing at 125, you could go 250 in my view.

Just don't add any downers.

Today morning i took 80mg oxy 750 hydrocodone, 350 soma and got sleepy only evening i took 60 mg oxycodone 750 hydro and 350 soma and didn't feel anything what i should do? Go for 100mg oxy once? Is it safe for me pls reply me

Today morning i took 80mg oxy 750 hydrocodone, 350 soma and got sleepy only evening i took 60 mg oxycodone 750 hydro and 350 soma and didn't feel anything what i should do? Go for 100mg oxy once? Is it safe for me pls reply me

Maybe time to find a new DOC?

250 - 330mg is the sweet spot for me, however it took many years of daily use before my tolerance increased to such a level. My sweet spot when first dabbling was around 50mg.

With codeine, YM definitely will V =D

This thread is about codiene so you may not get many replies to questions about other opiates. Especially as the ones you are taking are not so common here in the UK. If you don't get the answers you need here you might be better off asking in Other Drugs as they deal with the kinda drugs and combinations you're using more often.

I know nothing about hydrocodone and Soma so can't really comment on those, but I do know that 140mg of oxy of the course of a day is quite a lot. Certainly enough to get even somebody with decent tolerance pretty spangled. Sounds to me like you either have a heavy tolerance and need to cut your doses back to more reasonable levels. Alternatively keep taking higher and higher doses for less and less effect. Such is life with drugs that produce tolerance. You'd be best off trying to cut down (quite a lot) if you want to actually feel anything from opiates anytime soon.

As for whether 100mg of oxy is "safe" or not, well it's less than you're taking over a day as it is so I'd imagine you'd be fine. But if a one-off dose of 80mg isn't doing much then 100mg won't make much difference. Also, you say that your morning dose made you "sleepy only" - you do realise that's what opiates do? Silly question I'm sure but maybe something got lost in translation.

All that aside, welcome to BL :)

Why doesn't everyone just buy codeine linctus? About 600mg of codeine per bottle iirc. And that's for about £2.99.
Lictus available in uk ?
Yeah its available without prescription from high street pharmacies & online pharmacies (both legal and not so legal).
Also from popular shopping sites, which surprised me - naming no names.
It's a bit hit-and-miss when it comes to them selling you it:
The large chain pharmacies don't usually sell it OTC without a script - Even to an elderly woman who would offer them a werthers original lol 8) - They'll say that they can't and push you onto buying Pholcodine Linctus instead (which has no recreational value at all as far as everyone on BL and myself have experienced).

The more "family based" pharmacies, that aren't linked to Rowlands or Boots or supermarket chains, are more likely to sell you it.
I mean fuck - There's been a BBC program about how one could go down to such pharmacies and buy Benzos and Opiates (even Oramorph) with nowt but cash!
This will likely be ended by now as cops will have gotten involved and shut them down.

Then there's online and yes, they only need an address to send it to and cash (I'm not naming names though).

Just ordered a bottle from an online pharmacy. Problem with those is the maximum order limit (one bottle only on the site I just used) which means you end up paying a fortune in postage. Still, I can live with a fiver for a single bottle on this occasion as I did leave myself a bit short on the tapering front this month. I do hope it arrives tomorrow :|

Just ordered a bottle from an online pharmacy. Problem with those is the maximum order limit (one bottle only on the site I just used) which means you end up paying a fortune in postage. Still, I can live with a fiver for a single bottle on this occasion as I did leave myself a bit short on the tapering front this month. I do hope it arrives tomorrow :|

one i got it from was two bottles

Had major toothache the other night took 8x30mg of codeine phosphate smoked a massive j the toothache went away and you could of kicked me square in the bollocks and I wouldn't of felt a thing (was monged out to fuck the next day though)..:)

one i got it from was two bottles

Was but the first site I happened to find that I ordered from so am sure better options are available with a lil digging. In fact, it seems I've also found a place that'll sell two at a time. Barely had to raise me virtual shovel either =D

I imagine it pins your pupils like all the other opiates. I don't do straight codeine but is a major ingredient in poppy tea which I use fairly regularly, that leaves me pinned. Also it can make your voice a bit husky with all the muscular relaxation.

Have a look in the mirror ;) I think most non-druggies are not paying attention though.

Hmm... am thinking I prefer pills to linctus. Linctus seemed to hit a lot harder than pills do but very brief and seem to need a lot more than I normally would. Nearly finished the bottle when half should've been plenty at the moment. Nice to have the option though. Especially given the precarious nature of me script at the moment. Linctus is a bit shit for pain relief - more suited to recreational use really. Or coughs. Cheap enough to be worth acquiring all the same.

Can people tell if your on codeine ?

With no tolerance and if you take enough you'll get pinned pupils. If you start nodding out that's also fairly obvious although to someone who doesn't know opiates it'll just look like you're falling asleep. You'll also probably be itching like crazy.
Honestly even when I was on heroin almost constantly no one guessed what it was, and that was with the eyes, nodding out, itchiness, and track marks all over my arms and wrists. Unless you hang out with people who know about opiates/have used them before it's very unlikely they'll know what's going on. I did get comments about seeming 'off' though so it's not as if they don't notice something's weird. Plus I have very light eyes so it would really stand out when they were pinned, but honestly, aside from us junkies no one pays attention to that ;)

Last edited:
Can people tell if your on codeine ?

It's very unlikely unless they know about pupil constriction with relation to such substances.
Unless you have a drink and end up nodding out massively, or someone punches you in the arm and you don't react how other's would do, then it's very hard to spot really.

I guess it's all down to the crowd you're with.

Fuck's sake.... I wish Codeine had the same effect as it did on me years ago... :\

With no tolerance and if you take enough you'll get pinned pupils. If you start nodding out that's also fairly obvious although to someone who doesn't know opiates it'll just look like you're falling asleep. You'll also probably be itching like crazy.
Honestly even when I was on heroin almost constantly no one guessed what it was, and that was with the eyes, nodding out, itchiness, and track marks all over my arms and wrists. Unless you hang out with people who know about opiates/have used them before it's very unlikely they'll know what's going on. I did get comments about seeming 'off' though so it's not as if they don't notice something's weird.
Exactly - It's more about the knowledge of the friends you have rather than the actions you display.
... Unless you OD and end up in A&E, but with Codeine then that's not really going to happen unless you have a severe Histamine reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.