European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nice Codeine Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obie, how long ago did you take the pills? The first time I took codeine I expected my mind to be blown within 5 minutes but it actually took about 3 hours before I reached peak effect :)

Although quite frankly if you're suddenly hit by 500mg you're not gonna have a very nice night...:\

Obie, how long ago did you take the pills? The first time I took codeine I expected my mind to be blown within 5 minutes but it actually took about 3 hours before I reached peak effect :)

Although quite frankly if you're suddenly hit by 500mg you're not gonna have a very nice night...:\

Nono, i took the first 300mg at around 7 30 - then 2 more around 8 10 and the last 2 around 20mins ago. To be honest i felt like i alreaked peaked, feel like it is decreasing in effect right now. But you scared me so i just took a hayfever tablet haha.

Edit: It is now 9 30 my time btw.

Hmm... staggering the dose like that is probably why you're not ripping flesh off by now. 500mg is well into insanely itchy territory for most. Although Snolly has mentioned having a naturally high tolerance and doesn't seem to have many issues with big doses and massive histamine release. Could well be you're in the same category, Obie. As with all drugs, YMMV and all that.

I don't think the hemihydrate bit makes much - if any - difference as that's a fairly standard form of codeine that's found in most co-codamol type tablets and also in codeine linctus.

Also, welcome to EADD and BL :)

Nono, i took the first 300mg at around 7 30 - then 2 more around 8 10 and the last 2 around 20mins ago. To be honest i felt like i alreaked peaked, feel like it is decreasing in effect right now. But you scared me so i just took a hayfever tablet haha.

Edit: It is now 9 30 my time btw.

Haha I'm sorry, didn't mean to scare you - I was talking more about the potential nausea than itchiness. I misunderstood you actually, I thought you were saying you didn't have any of the codeine effects at all. Some people just don't get itchy until very very high doses (my case - or I just do on random occasions, but it's not a constant thing). If anything just consider yourself lucky :)

P.S. And yeah, welcome!

Haha no worries and thankyou. What is EADD?

And yeh i just found it really weird because itchiness is pretty much what everybody was saying yet i literally can't overstate how 'un-itchy' i am haha.

Hehe. EADD is the forum you are posting in right now :)

Home
Forum
Europe & Africa
European & African Drug Discussion
Nice Codeine dosage?

Also known as the good bit of Bluelight :D

Haha no worries and thankyou. What is EADD?

And yeh i just found it really weird because itchiness is pretty much what everybody was saying yet i literally can't overstate how 'un-itchy' i am haha.

Everyone reacts differently. No need to worry as long as it feels good!

Hehe. EADD is the forum you are posting in right now :)

Also known as the good bit of Bluelight :D

Ahhh, feel like an idiot now. Seems a bit weird to group Europe and Africa no? Seems like two continients that would have entirely differemt drug scenes.

Definitely coming down now - so it seems i managed to avoid the itchiness, now if i manage to evade the constipation tomorrow then i think i am a natural codiene god!

Will post toilet pics tomorrow... Haha

I'm sure there was once a reason that Europe and Africa got lumped together but it's been lost in the mists of time. Think it was cos there wasn't enough content to create a separate Africa forum and Europe was closest so got merged. Summat like that anyway.

*awaits poopix with interest*

Hmm I've got a question -
I OD'ed on ibuprofen a few weeks ago because I stupidly skipped a CWE out of pure can't-be-arsed-ness, got extremely sick and spent a couple days in the hospital. Since then it seems 9 out of 10 times I take enough of an opiate/opioid to actually get high, I just end up throwing up and wasting it. I never used to get sick on them and this is really annoying. I didn't even get sick the first time I did heroin but now I can hardly even take a few hundred mgs of codeine anymore.
Tbh even thinking about the taste of ibuprofen makes me nauseous now :(
They gave me activated charcoal at the hospital and I've been taking some kind of stomach reconstruction med but yeah...has this ever happened to anyone and if so, how long did it take for you to get back to normal?

(and no, I don't skip CWEs anymore, I've learned my lesson!)

I'd like to know the answer too, Pagey, as I managed to mess up a CWE in a hurry and have been in quite severe upper abdominal pain for 2 days, combined with the vomiting and dizzy spells and I am starting to believe I had a small scale paracetamol OD. Minimal pain in the kidney area though so I'm thankful.

I think one of the reasons why Africa and Europe are grouped together is that we're basically very close with the time difference so conversation can happen in real time, we could have people from Cape Town, Cairo, Rome, Paris or London all online at the same time with just a couple of hours difference between them.

I'd like to know the answer too, Pagey, as I managed to mess up a CWE in a hurry and have been in quite severe upper abdominal pain for 2 days, combined with the vomiting and dizzy spells and I am starting to believe I had a small scale paracetamol OD. Minimal pain in the kidney area though so I'm thankful.

You should get yourself to a hospital. I went after about 2 days and they yelled at me for not coming in sooner, the more you wait without getting poison control the higher the risk of long-term damage :\

Hi All

I hope everyone is good.

Just backing up the message of the importance of the CWE for anyone who is enjoying the benefits of codeine or DHC. It is the most simplest thing to do and will literally save your life.

When I look at other forums you have people on there eating 96 nurofen plus tablets a day neat with no CWE and they will be in hospital quicker then they expect from an over the counter product.

I always used these:

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=255284917

and always worked a treat and big enough to treble them up for extra protection!!

I have been doing CWE's for about 3 years now and had a liver and kidney test and all is good, I hate to think what it would have turned out like if I was munching them straight from teh pack!!

Do you guys have issues with chemist shopping and being recognised, back when I was needing 2 boxes a day minimum it was a nightmare and you knew that they knew!!

Unfortunatley now I am on Oxy, but have just got hold of 300 30mg DHC tablets so am starting a taper today to come off, how often would you recommend spacing my doses of DHC. Would you wait until unbearable and then take or would you plan to take 5 x 5 times a day to keep the dhc in your system?

I also have a stock of Oxy as well, but am planning on saving these for when I am clean with the plan to be a chipper?? Chances of this??? Prob not good!

Any experience or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Hi all, just a little follow up.

I went to bed around 1am GMT +1, and like 20 mins into trying to get to sleep i started to feel quite hot and started to get closed eye halucinations - quite mild in comparison to those that i had on MDMA and 2c-b, but still very noticeable. This lasted for atleast an hour or two before i got to sleep. My stomach was also going apeshit, just bubbling and making noises, but not in an uncomfortable way. I just found this really weird because I felt like I had totally come down already and suddenly it just hit me, but in a different way than it hit me before. I think maybe it was either the sensory deprevation of bring in bed with no noises in the dark (before that i was watching GOT and UFC with my flatmate) - or the last 200mg kicked in a lot later for some reason.

To top it all off, I woke up at 10am and puked my guts out. I didn't feel sick really, i went to go to the toilet and i tried to force cough some flem that was stuck in my throat out and then BAM - my guts were gushing out of me like a scrne from the walking dead.

Any thoughts on this?

^Perfectly normal reactions.
The 'closed eye hallucinations' you experienced were most likely a nod, which is what you get on high doses of opiates and is kind of like vivid dreaming. I love it personally but I know it's nto for everyone.
Nausea and vomiting's to be expected as well, especially if it was your first time with opiates, and you took quite a large dose. Most people get sick the first time. If you ever try stronger opiates (which you shouldn't, btw) you'll probably throw up on those at first as well.

Thanks, no i actually really enjoyed this 'nod' and actually one of my most fun times on drugs ever were the closed eye halucinations i got from MDMA. I just found it weird because i thought i had totally come down already.

And yeh i would never try heroin or anything like that, i have had morphine in the hospital and that was great except for my ligaments being torn to shit :p - hard drugs just really don't appeal to me, i am just interested in these perscription drugs that are relatively hard to get your hands on in the UK. I have got my hands on pure DXM (that i have been too scared to try yet), codiene, zanex and vicodin (but i didn't have enough vicodin to get high). The lucky thing is that i also have a house in switzerland where they make pure versions of all these drugs (like the dxm i have and this codiene i took) - they never seem to have any APAP or abuse filters like so many of the american ones do.

I think the main reason i am attracted to these are the fact that i won't be able to get my hands on them often and so won't be able to abuse them. Also the fact that they are made by listed companies and not in meth labs :p i really want to get high off vicodin though, a friend said that was the best high he ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.