European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nice Codeine Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmh...well if I were you I'd plug it (recently discovered that, it's awesome, much better BA than oral), you'll feel the effects after about 15mn and it'll last maybe ~3-4 hours. You could pop a diazepam or two as well to potentiate it :) (not more though, combining CNS depressants is dangerous etc etc)

40mg codone doesn't work and i am increasing into 60mg do think is it safe? It is last for only an hour and i have to take another 40mg oxy and hydrocodone. I am mixing with soma and hydrocodone which one will safe with oxy? I am using more than a year how long can i use for pain and plessure? all total 1 day i am taking 140 mg and 2 hydro, 2 soma. Pls reply me

Could you plug a 200ml bottle of codeine linctus? Minus the bottle of course. Maybe f i stayed lying flat on my stomach.. Mmmm ...

^Fuck that would be quite the long and uncomfortable process haha

Was it the liquid or crushed pills you were plugging @Pagey?

I was plugging the CWE juice :)

I was with a friend and he took care of getting us the syringe but apparently it's as simple as walking into any pharmacy and asking for one to give your cat its meds. And voilà. No need to bother with a needle exchange.
But yeah. I'd definitely recommend plugging, it's really much better.

Last edited:
Varies from person to person by quite a lot, Denver. Some people get a nice buzz from less than 100mg and others would go for several hundred mg. 120-150mg would maybe be a good place to start then adjust to suit next time.

Or others where it doesn't seem to cause any effects at and gives me huge insomnia! Oxy is the same, morphine is the same, DHC. Not tried heroin but I can imagine it being similar except with added vomit.

Also, I passed a drug test the other day even though I'd eaten 20 tramadols over the past 4 days. That can't be right can it?

Shall I try 200mg dihydrocodone tomorrow cause 125mg didn't seem to do anything :-/.

You sound like me, do you like other opiates?

I ended up having 450mg in one night and I just felt like I had flu. Up until then it did precisely jack shit.

Or others where it doesn't seem to cause any effects at and gives me huge insomnia! Oxy is the same, morphine is the same, DHC. Not tried heroin but I can imagine it being similar except with added vomit.

That's odd. I dunno if it's like this for everyone (though I suspect it is) but I always have trouble finding my sweet spot with opiates - like half the time it's either I don't feel anything at all, or I'm past the point of feeling good and I just start throwing up. Well it used to be like that anyway, I've got enough experience with them by now that I can dose accurately. But maybe that's what the problem's been with you ? As in you just haven't found your exact right dose yet?
Insomnia's normal btw, people always expect opies to knock them out but they actually make it impossible to sleep properly. Heroin especially.

Although honestly in these kinds of situations I always just feel like saying you should be grateful you never fell in love with them :\

Although honestly in these kinds of situations I always just feel like saying you should be grateful you never fell in love with them :\
Here here. I say this out loud when cutting a line of amphetamine to go with my morning brew.

I was quite odd because I took 6mg of Diazapam with it and that didn't seem to do anything either I'm also on 250mg Pregabalin twice a day as well. Wtf is going on lol.

Here here. I say this out loud when cutting a line of amphetamine to go with my morning brew.

Hahahaha. To each their own I guess ;)

I was quite odd because I took 6mg of Diazapam with it and that didn't seem to do anything either I'm also on 250mg Pregabalin twice a day as well. Wtf is going on lol.

High natural tolerance/not doing the CWE properly and losing a ton of DHC maybe?

Well if you remember that solution was stood for a week.
Seemingly you left it in a place where degradation took place :\
Honestly, if yer gunna do a CWE, consume it straight away. You should have felt right nice along with the Diaz and Pregabalin for sure!

In all honesty I'm not entirely sure a newborn baby would feel 6mg of diazepam. Always best to be cautious with doses if mixing downers though. I'm somewhat tempted to say similar with the DHC. Although I'd expect to feel something from 125mg I really wouldn't expect to feel very much. Is hard to say with the pregabalin involved though as most seem to find that potentiates opies. Some people just have naturally high tolerance to opies - and some just don't find them recreational at all. It's often said that opies can be a "learned high". As others have mentioned, it's really not one you want to be learning if you can avoid it. Plenty better drugs out there to play with that don't come with quite so vicious a sting in the tail.

If you really didn't feel anything at all from 125mg then I'd go for 200mg. I still wouldn't be expecting bells and whistles though. But is hard to know with the pregabalin involved. I wouldn't bother with adding benzos cos - aside from safety reasons - you won't know if you're feeling effects of the benzos or the DHC anyway.

Are solpadeine max, the red tablets ok to use ? 12.8mg codeine..
Aye they'd be fine, but they're fucking expensive!
Best off getting rowlands or mitchell's et. al. generic tablets for more bang for yer buck ;)
Go to a few pharmacies and pick up a pack of Co-Codamol for £1 or something! (NUMARK Co-Codamol - 32 tablets for £1.70. BAM!)

Why doesn't everyone just buy codeine linctus? About 600mg of codeine per bottle iirc. And that's for about £2.99.

Status
Not open for further replies.