European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nice Codeine Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will dull it for sure! Make you feel better for a few hours. Bit of respite.

I've been I'll today, had two packs of paramol + co-co.

Feeling pretty good right now. My tolerance is lower now for sure.

Awful idea. It has worn off. Took 2 para and 2 ibuprofen co-co about 30mins ago and it ain't done much! I'm achy as fuck feel like bones are tingling. Maybe I need more time.

Arghhhh

No I'm not being OTT I think I might have flu or another virus. My nose isn't blocked, or sore throat, which normal sign of cold.

Feel like freight train hit me, I'm little bit confused. etc etc.

I hope its a cold. Feel like freight train hit me. Lucky I got co-co to take normally.

Urgh.

Ordered 10 etiz just in case. Should help? Or bad idea, don't see why it be bad idea?

Last edited:
Been off work for a week now, worst I have felt since tonsillitis days when I was in my early teens. Gotta be some sort of flu bug.

For me personally, around 450-500mg of codeine or 300-360 DHC does the trick! An empty stomach, in solution, a cigarette ten minutes after ingesting and then a joint maybe twenty minutes later again, just to set it off. Get comfy and listen to some classical music. Can't beat it for a quite night!

I'm fortunate enough to have access to 30/500 co codamol as well as dihydrocodeine in 30, 60 & 120mg pills.

When I first started taking these, however, 90-120mg codeine and 60mg DHC was spot on.

One thing I don't hear many people comment on in these forums is feeling more active and focused. I used to take these at work (followed by a cigarette, never a joint!) and found if I was busy then my performance was noticeably enhanced. It was great, because as soon as it was break time and I had a seat, I felt warm and fuzzy and totally at rest.

One piece of advice I'd give to someone new to codeine/dihydrocodeine is that the buzz can be very subtle, and rather than instantly increasing dosage to "feel more", learn to appreciate the high and how to optimise it, i.e. empty stomach vs. food after ingesting, crushing and adding to water for faster absorption vs. swallowing whole for a smoother, gentler but more sustained high etc.

Be safe and enjoy yourselves! ;D

One thing I don't hear many people comment on in these forums is feeling more active and focused. I used to take these at work (followed by a cigarette, never a joint!) and found if I was busy then my performance was noticeably enhanced. It was great, because as soon as it was break time and I had a seat, I felt warm and fuzzy and totally at rest.

Be safe and enjoy yourselves! ;D

Using opiates to enhance performance at work, you say? Most interesting, I should try that.

You probably shouldn''t really. Is way too effective. Until you get to the stage where it isn't. Obviously.

Side note: From a purely practical perspective, was the ability to work better that first got me hooked on opies. Everything is just so much easier. And more enjoyable. So you get paid more and (do more) stuff. Ideal work drug... unless summat unexpaected happens. Like being made redundant and homeless overnight. Then you see other uses for opies... the ones that tend to stay with you longer...

Spend slightly more and get DHC instead. Much, much better.

Poppy pod tea is a lot better too.

Also I know this sounds like something off a hysterical anti-drugs ad but codeine seems to be first steps along the way to stronger, more addictive opiates imo. Might sounds like I'm being ridiculous but a lot of those who taken to codeine will have heroin (or worse) issues at some point later (I base this statement on anecdoatal evidence from a very small group, but put it this way, I know basically no one who tried codeine and never went on to experiment further in opiates.)

My first experience with opies was with heroin. Chased off foil. But only the odd line or two off a junky mate of mine who relapsed.

That aside, it was codeine that first got me into habitual use of opies. Snorted 30mg codeine phosphate pills (supplied regularly and on demand by a friend of mine where I worked at the time). I bet most of y'all will be sniggering at that. But you would be wrong. With zero tolerance they'll knock you sideways in very stimulating/euphoric stylee. Imo, imo, etc, etc.

Rapidly moved from those to cough syrups (Gee's <3) and then very suddenly switched to heroin due to being suddenly made homeless in the middle of winter as mentioned above. Was HR. Was bastard cold. Then from chasing to injecting within a month for cost:benefit ratios. From a bag per 2-3 days (of heavily opiated bliss - recall this was sans tolerance with high quality gear) to a bag a day IV to a gramme+ a day IV within three months. Don't ever feel safe taking pissy lil opi doses, mini-fiends. You are but an arbitrary penstroke away from the gutter <3

Agreed. I use opiates but I constantly have to monitor myself and they're so addictive you feel like halfway towards a smackhead at all times. That's my experience atm anyway.

The annoying thing is there are other drugs I know are imo better (mescaline, 2cb, infact most trips, mdma and amphetamine). I'm just less drawn to them cos they are less addictive.

Yes but do you see what I mean. I know that taking mescaline again will be 100X deeper and more memorable and even cheaper then getting brown. it's a better drug. but browns more addictive.

spoe cigarettes are the ultimate example - there is no high and the cost adds up but they're v addictive.

I do see what you mean... but some drugs get you high and are also addictive.

*cought* ketamine *cough*

And some drugs are just shit but still get you addicted.

*cough* tobacco *sputter* *cough*

Opiates are a bitch of a family that just happen to form betwixt and between :\

Oddly I haven't found prescribed codeine or morphine significantly habit forming and I've been on and off them for 12 months, low doses but still.

Where as I have easily formed habits with Booze Benzos and various stimulants, largely psychological ( well maybe not the booze and Benzos) but quite problematic.

I have always avoided Heroin for various reasons but it doesn't hold much appeal TBH

I have always avoided Heroin for various reasons but it doesn't hold much appeal TBH

Don't let your guard down cos I thought that too.

Disassociatives differ from other trippy drugs in that they are often habit forming. I've met people addicted to nitrous and I bet I could get addicted to PCP easily.

Oddly I haven't found prescribed codeine or morphine significantly habit forming and I've been on and off them for 12 months, low doses but still.

My opinion on opi addiction is that it only comes about with a number of factors colliding at the right/wrong time. There are people who take insane doses of opies and can stop with nary a sniffle. Cos they're scripted for legit reasons and never crossed their mind to think about such things. Other folk can hammer the shit outta black market opies for years without developing a habit. In both cases all it takes is a change in circumstance and that selfsame person will be a full-on junky with all that monker entails.

Imo, ime, etc, etc.

Don't let your guard down cos I thought that too.

Disassociatives differ from other trippy drugs in that they are often habit forming. I've met people addicted to nitrous and I bet I could get addicted to PCP easily.

I've messed with MXE and K and didnt find either very habit forming, I took low dose MXE daily for a couple of weeks and had no problems stopping, I don't much care for K and it tends to make me puke.

I've been regularly stopping my morphine for a week at a time once a month just to be sure, I can see how I could get a habit but it's just not that attractive.

Amphetamines on the other hand.....

In terms of the original question... 300mg or so is still my fave dosage after all these years. Tolerance doesn't always allow for it but is never as good when very much higher. Just nommed me morning CWE. Tad early but am unlikely to get any kip now unless I do. And quite possibly still won't. 300mg. Cos it's ftw. Maybe there is summat in that "ceiling dose" bizniz. Not what you'd expect from summat called "ceiling dose" but not a gazillion miles away. Seems to be a point where effects mostly just plateau and only creep up very gradually no matter how far you push it. Have pushed codeine doses to way beyond breaking point over the years. Was scripted 1.5l of linctus a day at one point, was injecting 1g shots at regular intervals at another (don't do that at home please, kiddies - really). Neither nor owt inbetween is as satisfying as 300mg or so sans tolerance though. Imo, ime, etc, etc.

atm23 your attitude reminds me a bit of myself 1-2 years ago. taking base almost constantly (commonly awake 3-5 days a week) and when I visited one of my dealers who sold brown I'd have literally 1 or 2 runs and not even be taking it in properly and not want any more. I never bought it. I then got psychosis and stopped caning base. Then gae heroin a proper go and found out actually (surprise, surprise) it is quite nice. Now I find it very addictive.

Status
Not open for further replies.