Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: Drugs Bought With Virtual Cash - SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEWS: Internet dealers luring users to deadly new party drugs

979452-drugs.jpg

DANGEROUS new drugs that leave users hallucinating, paranoid and scratching at imaginary bugs on their skin can be bought online with the simple click of a computer.

New concoctions of illicit substances are sweeping the internet, sold through eBay-style auction sites under code names or on "hidden" black-market websites where the identity and location of the buyer is obscured and the underground sales can't be tracked.

Police say that new party drugs are continually emerging, as chemists try to stay one step ahead of the law by formulating synthetic alternatives which are yet to be black-listed and turning to the internet as their marketplace.

One of the deadly new drugs - known as MPVD and sold online as "bath salts" - has made serious inroads, with one man dying from an overdose last month.

Police were also aware of hidden website marketplaces, in which users gain entry by downloading a network known as "Tor", which obscures their identity and also their location.

Once in, the website brazenly sells cocaine, LSD, ecstasy and other popular illicit substances for virtual currency called "Bitcoins".​

here

they make it sound like there are "pushers" making people go to the site and try the drugs.

Pretty sure the only people using that site are poeple seeking drugs from their own free will!! Its not like you can just stumble on the site and get talked into trying them.

Fuck its annoying

Last edited:
MPVD? God they are retarded. Still, I guess that's a better effort than 'scat cat' 8(

^hehe scat cat

Remember the post somewhere in the EP thread where a BL user said we should come up with a ridiculous name for ethylphenidate, and see if it would make its way into the media? "Cat shit" was a suggestion. Coincidence?

Scat cat haha. Some bogan probably addressed his mate as scat cat after looking that way... Shame it's stuck in the media.

Oh good shit another media article time to buy more BTC... lol

seriously, i made $50 on $200 the other day just by leaving it in my account for 24hrs whilst i played skyrim and mixed tunes.

I would pay [more] for a tab when it is tested in the Netherlands at fucking 400 mics!!!!

Yes.

so that is why it is priced as such... but we are talking like pure DMT, literally all white 99.9% purity... epic coke 70% + making my friends NOSE BLEED he HAD to cut it it was so crazy... MDMA that makes you just cream your pants hahaha...

Its growing fast cause its like what everyone needs/ wants!

Last edited by a moderator:
Funniest thing about this whole scene is I found out about it from an article, on abcnews the American news company!

So hilarious, they really think publishing articles are going to keep people away? I actually remember hearing about when a certain well known site shut down because of unexpected mass increase in traffic, thanks to mainstream media no doubt :p

The whole system is so stupid, it blows my mind.

Im only a newb here but didnt know there was a tor/sr thread on here, thought it would be sourcing
I haven't used that site for 6 months since the media circus around it, but the pink squirrels from NL were fucking amazing, gives me chills as I type

the internet is powerful, good luck getting anything you pay for thru customs.
you would be surprised what gets through customs mate, very surprised, about 5% of mail gets checked

It's almost about time for another crackdown though. I'm sure the police are looking forward to it after reading this thread.

Easy targets, small amounts and big charges.

It's almost about time for another crackdown though. I'm sure the police are looking forward to it after reading this thread.

Easy targets, small amounts and big charges.

what Jakeperson said, I cringe when I see people on Bluelight posting pics of pills they ordered overseas and envelopes with NL addresses, people bragging and laughing how easy it is to import RC's and illicits. The police and media read these forums and will not take kindly to people laughing in their faces, the media WILL and HAVE reported on this which forces the police to act. The wrong people now know about how and where to order from which ends up with idiots selling RC's on the street, and inevitably ends up with overdoses and deaths.

I think its great to discuss HR about RC's and illicits but bragging or showing pics of the fuckingsickas Q's you bought is asking for trouble.

Its nothing new and has been going on for years and the silk road is shit, always has been. Some of you would shit/cream your pants if you knew whats beyond the silk road and I fucking hope you never find out, I can say this now as I refuse to order anything off the net any more because of people bragging about it on here ruining it for the ones that are sensible and fairly quiet about it.

979452-drugs.jpg

DANGEROUS new drugs that leave users hallucinating, paranoid and scratching at imaginary bugs on their skin can be bought online with the simple click of a computer.

New concoctions of illicit substances are sweeping the internet, sold through eBay-style auction sites under code names or on "hidden" black-market websites where the identity and location of the buyer is obscured and the underground sales can't be tracked.

Police say that new party drugs are continually emerging, as chemists try to stay one step ahead of the law by formulating synthetic alternatives which are yet to be black-listed and turning to the internet as their marketplace.

One of the deadly new drugs - known as MPVD and sold online as "bath salts" - has made serious inroads, with one man dying from an overdose last month.

Police were also aware of hidden website marketplaces, in which users gain entry by downloading a network known as "Tor", which obscures their identity and also their location.

Once in, the website brazenly sells cocaine, LSD, ecstasy and other popular illicit substances for virtual currency called "Bitcoins".​

here

What a pile of shit. They obviously did not do their homework if they believe ordering something from silkroad is as simple as a click heh

what Jakeperson said, I cringe when I see people on Bluelight posting pics of pills they ordered overseas and envelopes with NL addresses, people bragging and laughing how easy it is to import RC's and illicits. The police and media read these forums and will not take kindly to people laughing in their faces, the media WILL and HAVE reported on this which forces the police to act. The wrong people now know about how and where to order from which ends up with idiots selling RC's on the street, and inevitably ends up with overdoses and deaths.

I think its great to discuss HR about RC's and illicits but bragging or showing pics of the fuckingsickas Q's you bought is asking for trouble.

Its nothing new and has been going on for years and the silk road is shit, always has been. Some of you would shit/cream your pants if you knew whats beyond the silk road and I fucking hope you never find out, I can say this now as I refuse to order anything off the net any more because of people bragging about it on here ruining it for the ones that are sensible and fairly quiet about it.

Yeah any one importing illegals while the media attention is on it and the cops are well aware of it is an idiot. They would be watching and planning right now. Every one knows what happened with Meph once people started gloating and the media got a hold of the story. A lot of people got in trouble for something they shouldn't have because a bunch of people couldn't keep their mouths shut. Is Jakeperson gonna have to choke a bitch?

Half the RC scene these days is a bunch of under age kids, it makes me fucking sick that they are bragging about taking them. One of the very few things I regret is using drugs when my brain was still developing and we don't even know wtf these drugs will do to us. These kids are like 16, poor brains. Saw a post of one person bragging about railing 500mg of 4-MEC and 500mg of DMC in one line. It's sheer stupidity. Hopefully the cops will shut down that side of things before more people get seriously hurt.

So has anyone here actually bothered to try and find the silk road??? Not asking if you have tried to illegally buy anything just interested if anyone has found it. The whole thing sounds dodgy as hell to me, can definately see myself getting in some kind of trouble or ripped off.

Jake, i cant honestly see that being the case. The cost to mobilize police far outweighs the cost and impact of getting gram or a few pills off the street- destruction is the best weapon the government has.

With mephedrone sure we saw a circus - but who actually got charged and sentenced? no one. The laws are far too vague and they still are.

On Border Security a few days ago we watched them test about 1kg of white powder - initial tests show positive indication for cocaine... second ion scan shows no indication of illicit substances. Now someone in my seat would likely look at the possibility of such a powder being an RC or a false negative on ion or a false positive for cocaine (both slightly unlikely). What would you do in this situation.

Also with the increase in illicit parcels worldwide customs don't commonly send love letters - theres far too much. They're destroying evidence, recording names/addresses and that seems to be about it. at this point.

I think everyone has found the silk road, even wikipedia.

Jake, i cant honestly see that being the case. The cost to mobilize police far outweighs the cost and impact of getting gram or a few pills off the street- destruction is the best weapon the government has.

With mephedrone sure we saw a circus - but who actually got charged and sentenced? no one. The laws are far too vague and they still are.

On Border Security a few days ago we watched them test about 1kg of white powder - initial tests show positive indication for cocaine... second ion scan shows no indication of illicit substances. Now someone in my seat would likely look at the possibility of such a powder being an RC or a false negative on ion or a false positive for cocaine (both slightly unlikely). What would you do in this situation.

Also with the increase in illicit parcels worldwide customs don't commonly send love letters - theres far too much. They're destroying evidence, recording names/addresses and that seems to be about it. at this point.

I think everyone has found the silk road, even wikipedia.

Yeah no one got charged with Meph because of the analogue laws. Importing a gram of cocaine is a different story. All they would need to do is pick up presence in the sorting centre with sniffer dogs and they WOULD charge you for 1g gram because it is as simple as that, they dont have to jump through hoops, you straight out ordered an illegal drug and would be sentenced for importing illegal drugs etc. All they have to do is find the letter and wait for it to be delivered, wouldn't cost them much money and would arrest a lot of people on importing charges.

As to the first part, yeah it does seem unlikely in that sense. But the same could have been said for the meph circus as they knew they wouldn't even be able to lay charges and yet they still did because of pressure from the media. They will waste time and money on this again sometimes soon in the near future.

I seem to remember someone being charged for importing a large quantity of mephedrone, maybe it was New Zealand?

I found this: http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/981250/afp-seize-20kg-of-party-drug-mephedrone quickly which seems to back your theory up and I don't really want to spend too much time searching, but I wouldn't say that it's safe to import.

yeah go on grab heaps of shit from online sources, let the cops crack down and catch you, they get the media and their busts and then it can settle down and return to normal :)

ANZ Bank staff allegedly used post office boxes and false names to import shipments of the drug "meow meow" into Melbourne.

But only one of seven staff suspected of being embroiled in the trafficking ring is likely to be prosecuted.
Dunno what they got tho.. July 2011

First jailing over 'Meow Meow' party drug

A BRISBANE businessman has become the first Queenslander jailed for importing and on-selling the party drug methcathinone which has a derivative known as "Meow Meow".
Oct 2011

The Supreme Court in Brisbane heard at the time Simon James Carey imported the drug it was legal in the United Kingdom and Europe but illegal in Australia.

The drug, which has a similar effect as ecstasy, has since been banned in the UK and Europe.

The court heard only one similar precedent case involving methcathinone and that was a man in the Northern Territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.