Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: Drugs Bought With Virtual Cash - SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
wwwwwhaaat? the sellers assume 99% legal risk!!!!!!, mate im sorry but your either 17 years old or has just discovered drugs

you sound like a fucking hippy, http://www.customs.gov.au/site/mediarelease20111108.asp

You're talking to an American, I'm pretty sure. This headline attracted foreigners to the .au Drug Discussion subforum here. You assume no legal liability by having drugs sent to you via post in the USA. They will investigate the source of the letter/parcel to the fullest extent possible though, while letting the buyer off with a warning like "We know what you're up to..." Only serious weight gets a controlled delivery done on it to arrest the buyer; and then the buyer still has to actually accept the package and open it for it to be a crime. It's very easy to write "return to sender" on the mail and leave it on the inside of your front door for a week until a search warrant is executed. If LEO finds an unopened package marked return to sender, there's nothing they can do. Case dismissed.

But we are in Australia where that is not the case. I'm pretty sure the cops here wouldn't give a fuck if it isnt opened or has return to sender on it. It's on your property and that's good enough for them.

^What do you mean man? what evidence do you have of raids for .5g? The traffickable amount you mention is for SA and SAPOL, nothing to do with federal police. In vic that amount is 3g+

It really just won't happen, the local pol aren't involved here, these are federal crimes, federal cops are better paid, better funded and have much bigger fish to fry than teenagers and young adults ordering personal amounts of drugs they likely can't find. I won't go into detail but any package that's in a standard letter is not likely to be ripped apart and searched.

Another question for you all, since no one wants to listen to the guy with the most experience in this crap here....

How many of you have actually been through a federal raid? Been manhunted by the feds or interviewed by the ACC in relation to real drug importations?
(If for a second you think I actually order the crap myself to my house from SR, you're dead wrong - and if you yourself do that, you're an idiot).

Having been through several back in the mephedrone days, I can tell you right now (luckily any drugs were long gone before the cops rocked up A MONTH OR TWO LATER) The drugs they did find (one time notably over a gram of heroin) they left with us and said be good - another time my mate actually had a clan lab in his shed (not for cooking meth, but other legal and illegal items) again, they couldn't give a shit about that either. When questioned by my friend as to why, they clearly said they we're only looking for commercial amounts of drugs, and things like that are VICPOLs problem. "We're not paid enough to do their job or help them" was the line the federal officers said.

Making up shit without experience or any clue how these dudes operate is fucking shooting yourself in the foot. If you're too scared to take the plunge, stay away from it and leave it to those who have some balls or are willing to accept the risks involved.

The police are far from all seeing and all knowing. I won't go into packaging details for safety reasons guys but the general packaging of powders on SR makes them nigh undetectable, as most standard letter post is not sorted by humans letalone customs. The simplest way to work out how difficult it would be to bust someone with that is just to look at how many letters come into our major ports daily then work out what minority of that likely contains contraband and how many people are actually working those conveyer belts. If you think they have time to open every letter and check.... wrong.

Last but not least, never order contraband with EMS express post. That will likely get you busted.

Yeah its 2g for traffing but still .5g could be classed as for sale/not a personal dose. Ill try find the other link on bluelight explaining the ammounts in every state when i get time.

it clearly states 2g is trafficable, maybe you got confused with another state.

Sorry im getting confused with comercial vs trafficable, comercial quantity (.5g in sa) will get you a date in court v's under .5g = drug diversion. Trafficable amount = big trouble if found guilty

Edit: my mate got two years jail (did 1.5 years) because he got caught with 40 pills and bags in hes car. First offense and had no other trouble ever with the police before.

LOL just look around the net, i have links to sites similar to SR with escrow and everything... one will take its place if it goes down... the idea is there now and everyone who has bitcoins will want a piece of the pie...

RaveOne, I believe trafficking is the lesser dealing offense where a commercial quantity would be defined as a very large quantity of drugs (drug lord type amounts) which will land you a hell of a prison sentence of convicted. Honestly if you get caught with the bare minimum "traffickable" quantity so long as you don't have a bunch of dealing paraphernillia you would be unlucky if you couldn't convince a magistrate it was for personal use.

I don't know enough about technology to know whether this shit will fly in the end or not, I have a sneaking suspicion however that some law enforcement agency will manage to infiltrate one of the bigger ones of these sites and at the very least deter a large percentage of the customer base from switching to similar sources. IIRC the DEA are looking into this, those bastards don't give up and whether or not we see a reincarnation of SR I think its only a matter of time before the DEA succeed in making some harsh examples of both SR customers and suppliers.

While its definately true that they have bigger fish to fry I think there is probably an ego component to this as well. Importing RC's that even with our laws are a somewhat complicated issue in smaller quantities and are generally hard to test for with standard field tests is one thing, a bunch of people playing mr import with 100% illegal scheduled drugs is some serious egg on the face of law enforcement if the media decides to focus on it whether its tiny quantities or not. Its pretty obvious from enforcement and the sentences they hand down that the powers that be really do think coming down like a tonne of bricks works as a deterrant, I don't see why they would do anything different in the case of SR, especially if the DEA joins the party and injects some serious funds (which they no doubt have easy access to) in there.

Last edited:
DEA might have funds, but they don't have the legal right to gather a lot of the evidence that would be needed to investigate SR transactions.

Edit: my mate got two years jail (did 1.5 years) because he got caught with 40 pills and bags in hes car. First offense and had no other trouble ever with the police before.

No offense, but he must have had a shit lawyer. There are numerous cases of people with no history being caught with >100 pills and getting off with a suspended sentence.

Ok lets do the maths. 40 pills in Australia if ur lucky to even get MDMA in your pills which are 50mg each at most thats 40x50mg= 2000mg = 2g. So your trying to tell us he got locked up for 2 years because he has 2g of Molly on him? I know people who used to eat that much over the course of a weekend. The baggies wasnt a smart thing but then again why would you even carry them in your car? Just plain stupid! Now I know some people will say they dont look for quantity in pills but with a good lawyer the judge could see it differently. I still dont understand why they dont test it to see how much it contains, nearly every other country checks it. If you had a 2cmx2cm acid tab that was loaded with 10 000ucg (not even sure what the absorption rate is on blotters) but would that be still personal use? I doubt it!

Last edited:
If you had a 2cmx2cm acid tab that was loaded with 10 000ucg (not even sure what the absorption rate is on blotters) but would that be still personal use? I doubt it!

Depends on if your username is Nanobrain or not.

Yeah I'd blame it on the shitty lawyer, people have gotten off with far less for far larger quantities.

I think it depends on how prevalent SR usage becomes. just to get the URL, PGP, TOR, Bitcoin wallet and work out how to do wire transfers is hard enough for someone who is technically savvy.

to be honest though the wide commercial implication for SR is that once you have that setup you could in fact do purchases on behalf of your clients for a small fee. If you had a trusted network of your clients that were willing to wait and accept the risk of mail ordered products then I can easily see SR being used for such a purpose.

Ok lets do the maths. 40 pills in Australia if ur lucky to even get MDMA in your pills which are 50mg each at most thats 40x50mg= 2000mg = 2g. So your trying to tell us he got locked up for 2 years because he has 2g of Molly on him? I know people who used to eat that much over the course of a weekend. The baggies wasnt a smart thing but then again why would you even carry them in your car? Just plain stupid! Now I know some people will say they dont look for quantity in pills but with a good lawyer the judge could see it differently. I still dont understand why they dont test it to see how much it contains, nearly every other country checks it. If you had a 2cmx2cm acid tab that was loaded with 10 000ucg (not even sure what the absorption rate is on blotters) but would that be still personal use? I doubt it!

i believe they use the weight of the pills or some kind of combination of the two, so 40 pills would of course get you jail time, someone i know got 6 months.

just like for crappy meth say 50g of meth mixture with 2.5g of pure meth, your still going to get done on the 50g and cop the bigger charge and sentence.

i believe they use the weight of the pills or some kind of combination of the two, so 40 pills would of course get you jail time, someone i know got 6 months.

just like for crappy meth say 50g of meth mixture with 2.5g of pure meth, your still going to get done on the 50g and cop the bigger charge and sentence.

So where's the justice here? So if thats the case anyone can make a 2cm x 2cm blotter and add as much LSD as they would like and not get charged for trafficking? Mate of mine got caught with a small amount of beans overseas and they tested it and checked how many mg they contained. 9 pills had 110mg each, it just fell in personal use category which was one gram. Lucky they wernt 120mg each otherwise the situation would of been a whole lot worse. I dont understand it all.

^ I'm pretty sure that here it based on overall weight rather than purity. So a gram of pure MDMA, will be seen the same as a gram with only 50mg of MDMA in it, and the rest caffine. Thats just how it is. I agree there is a lack of justice there, but lets face it drug laws arent necessarily fair.

In the USA, the weight of the drug includes any 'carrier' or plant material that it's contained within. That means if the charge is for distribution of LSD, it includes the paper it's on. If it's in the form of a pill, it includes any impurities, fillers, binders, cut, etc. If it's in the form of a powder, it includes any impurities or cut. If you dissolve and dilute your drugs into something and expect to extract them out later, you've just turned the entire solution's mass into the drug under the law.

^lol is it really worth name dropping, anyone who knows ANYTHING knows the guy is for real, anyone who's had a chat to phase dancer can assure that.

I'm starting to think this thread needs to be closed. Talking about this and keeping it on the front page is counter productive. We say not to speak of sources but it seems okay if a news article name drops sources, which are easily found with google or wikipedia

ranting on and on about facts most of us know nothing about (eg: how likely you are to be busted etc) won't help anyone in the long run.

I think the long and short of this is;
If you have balls, go for gold - it's no one elses fault if you fail
If not, stop reading, do yourself a favor and pull the veil over your eyes - you're better off.

Status
Not open for further replies.