• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction New! - Cold Water Extraction Mega Thread & FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
cold water extraction

HTML:
well hello new here just did the cwe with 2 (10-325) endos--percocet and i didnt feel nothing compared to when i took them orally. i take like 10 perks through the day .how many times a day can i do this method compared to orally? the way i did it was dissolved them in cold water, filterd it, than drank it. was it done right? i just used half a cup of water for 2 pills can some one shine some light on this please. how long r u supposed to feel it compared to just taking 2 10/325 orally?

Last edited:
it doesn't seem like you need to do a cwe, the max dose for the paracetamol (acetaminophen) which is in your tabs is 4g in a day, and not more than 1g every 4 hours. So you don't need to filter 2 10/325 tabs unless you already have liver problems. Just don't take more than 3 in 4 hours or 12 in 24 hours.

If you didn't feel anything it could be because you are using quite a small amount and some of the product is usually lost in the extraction. If you choose to cwe consider adding an extra tab to compensate.

You can cwe as much as you like, the first paragraph only applies to taking the tablets orally (without cwe).

Last edited:
ok thanks for the help but i want to be in the safe side . so how about i do 3 pills how long should that last ? now for the water do i use just 2 ml for every pill or can i just dissolve it with very little water? should i also freeze before filtering?

Last edited:
The effects should last maybe a few hours depending on your tolerance. I would use more than 2ml for each pill, that doesn't sound like a lot. You don't need much water though, just make sure it's a liquid and not a sludge. And wet the filter paper before filtering. No need to freeze.

If you are only taking 10 percs a day you dont need to do a CWE at all. especially since you only take a couple at a time. What happened when you did a CWE with 2 percs was you basically got 5mgs out of it probably. You could take 5 or 6 of those all at once and not need a CWE. Like what was already said don go over 4,000 acetaminophen a day. So since you are taking 10 thats only 3250 through the whole day.

So do not CWE your tolerance is not high enough for it to be worth it yet. If you want to get a little more out of your endos then take 4 at once rather than 2. and then take 3 later and 3 again later. rather than 2 throughout the day

because when i take more than 2 i feel diffrent , it makes me to dizzy like, with 2 or maybe 1 and a half i feel way better . the thing is i dont get the feeling like i used to, before i used to get happy and would love to do any thing , now it only last about 20 minutes and its gone . what can i do to feel like i used to?

ill merge your thread into our cold water extraction thread for you.

what you're experiencing is tolerance you've built up to the drug.

Tolerance like the others said. Best route is to quit for a while and the magic will return. Don't get into extracting larger amounts just to get high again... Having said that, taking that much paracetamol every day is pretty bad for your liver. A couple of days ago I took 3.25g in one go and had some bad liver pains. CWE could be useful for this reason, but again if you were feeling pretty good off only a couple of tablets then just quit for a while and come back to it.

In regards to the CWE process:

3ml water/tablet is good.
No need to freeze, just use cold water from the fridge or even cold tap water.
Don't make up a big batch and try to store it. It'll either go bad, or you won't be able to resist and will end up taking more than you intended!

In reference to this thread's method

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=272847

how many coffee filters should be used?
how long dose it normally take for the pills to dissolve 6 5 mg's roxicets?
how do you squeeze the remaining oxycodone out of the gunk that's left behind? do you push it down with your finger into the coffee filter or do you pick it up and squeeze it (if possible, i've never done this so I dont know what the gunk looks like)

1. probably one or two, if you're really concerned about one filter tearing or something.
2. i'd give it 30 min to make sure it absorbs, the cooling period takes longer though.
3. rinse the remaining product and filters with water and squeeze it, or you can take the powder from the filters and do the CWE one more time.

Don't be injecting anything unless you have researched the drug, 'cmon folks, be smart junkies.

To be quite honest, I didn't read all 18 pages of the thread, so if my suggestions have been mentioned already, well so sorry.

Living in Canada, there is an over-the-counter med called Mercyndol. The beauty of it is that it has no caffeine in it, none. The problem I have with T1s is that I've such a high tolerance to the codeine that I have to do about 100 Cwe'd, and that much caffeine makes me sick. That said, I do my cwe with lukewarm water as it doesn't need to be that hot. Coffee filters suck to use, go for cotton with a real high thread count. Seriously, with a super high thread count, not a lot of crap makes it out, and well, what does is nowhere near enough to harm the liver.

Has it been mentioned that whilst codeine taken orally is fine, you have a higher bio-availability taken the reverse way? It's about %10 orally, compared to about %15-18 the other way. No it doesn't make you gay. It all boils down to how high do you wanna be? You can drink the shit, and struggle to hold it down, making those horrific faces, or mixing it with cola or whatever, and still having the aftertaste. Or you can fire it up the old pipe, where it is absorbed almost as fast as IM/IV, and whats more, any apap remaining in the solution won't hit your liver as hard.

Why codeine? It's somewhat cheap, it's %100 legal, and I've been doing about 600-700 mg a day for years, and I can still stop without any of the nasty withdrawl symptoms. Played around with morphine, for a single day, and orally at that! Spent the next two days in bed, vomiting, and shaking. No thanks. It's the big C for me :D

There's little point in taking over ~400mg as there is a ceiling dose (the liver's only able to metabolize a certain amount). Some people do find they can go above this though so please feel free to ignore this.
Also, you don't need to use warm water at all. Cold water (hence the C) is fine, you needn't stick it in the fridge either. Just tap-cold water is fine.
If you're going to use some cotton or fabric of some kind, make sure you wash it after using it!! You can get a really nasty amount of stomach pains due to bacteria building up on the wet fabric. Did that once and regretted it for the rest of the night due to not being able to sleep because of the amount of pain I was in.

Oh, p.s. Do you have a link where it states that the amount metabolized into Morphine is higher if you plug it? It doesn't sound like it would make a difference. This isn't a dig at you either, I'm genuinely interested to see the info :)

^(kalimata) you've got to remember what's legal and available OTC in your country isn't always the case everywhere else in the world. here australia we can get formulas of 12.8/500 codeine/apap, while in somewhere like america it is only available with prescription.

we have mersyndol daytime and nighttime strength as well as mersyndol forte (prescription only). the daytime contains 9.6/500 codeine/apap, the night time is the same as day time but has something like 5mg or so of doxylamine succinate in it. the fortes are 30/500/15 codeine/apap/doxylaine - my mersyndol figures may be a bit off, i havent done an extraction for a while.

i agree that all is required for a cwe is a high thread count sheet or shirt, any kind of material. any left over apap in the end solution is pretty negligible - unless you were taking grams upon grams of codeine through cwe's each day, you'd be ingesting much larger quantities of the apap then.

dont think you're going to be immune from codeine withdrawals for the rest of your life;) while you've been lucky so far, it's not always going to be the case. while i've never really been hooked on codeine exclusively (im on PM, on morphine currently, switched from oxy/fent, been on bupe, tramadol in the past) i've gone through the wd's when i was using a lot a few months back and the wd's are similar in every way to morphine wd's. so you'll have some idea of what to expect.

@monstanoodle:

Mate, I wish I had a link for you, but if you do some surfing, you should be able to find the info. Morphine is best taken IV for maximum Bio-availability (close to %100 i think), but all the research I have done has told be that plugging gives more Bio-A than orally. The difference is only about %5 give or take, but with the morphine pills they give out nowadays, there's a filler that turns to jelly when it hits water, so it can't be cooked and filtered. Besides, (and this isn't anything against IV users), I don't want to be using IV opiates. I use pharma opiates exclusively. I'm self medicating for anger issues, but I don't want to travel the IV road. Truth is, if I ever shot H, I'd like it too much, and that would be the end of me.

I've read all about the 400 mg. max for codeine before. I know that a lot of people say that they are so tough, and can do more dope than the ordinary human, but in truth, my constitution, and that of my family, is far more resistant to narcotics and anestesia than most people. It usually takes around 3 to 4 times as much nitrous or other forms of anestesia to work properly on my family members. (My sister needs 3 times as much to work properly. She has woken up during open heart surgery because she isn't given enough gas.) I find if I only do 400mg, I feel nothing. I've gotten to the point where I can do 16 percs, Cwe'd, and feel a decent, but not over-the-top, buzz.

@leftwing:
Believe me mate, I am very careful about the WD's. I usually take 3-4 days each month straight to see if there are any WD's. I haven't had any as of yet, but I always watch for them, and I stagger the times when I dose, just to see if there are any negative reactions. The fact is that I need to be a functional user because the wife doesn't know, and I have bills to pay so I need to keep the job.

It's funny though, the one time I got the WD was from morphine taken orally over the course of a day. I couldn't figure out why I was suffering from the chills, the shakes, and vomiting out of the blue. It wasn't until a week later I put 2 and 2 together and figured it out. I seriously laughed when it hit me. "So that's why I was puking so uncontrolably..."

I must say, Thank you to whomever created this website. I like to be well informed, and I research the living shit out of any and all drugs I decide to experiment with. Very few government agencies opt for the "Harm Reduction" philosophy, so finding candid, and honest facts are very difficult. I couldn't even begin to try and guess how many lives this site has saved. Bonzer folks! good on ya

Kali

I'm curious what's with the very simple techniques, and the all day, super OCD techniques? I gave it a shot and tried out both. The simple one, where you just dissolve, filter, and drink, takes a few minutes. The one with all of the warm water, near freezing, double filtering, etc, takes forever. I notice very little difference between the end result. All I notice is that there's a little bit less APAP in the more in depth one, and a little bit more codeine, but the difference is so minimal I don't see the point of doing it. You're not going to really notice 220mg of codeine vs 230mg, and there's never near enough APAP in it to do you any harm, unless you're stupid and using poor filters, squeezing it out too roughly, or spilling. It seems like a lot of you wasting a lot of time and energy.

Now if someone can add a step that also removes the caffeine from it, that would be worth the extra effort.

I'm curious what's with the very simple techniques, and the all day, super OCD techniques? I gave it a shot and tried out both. The simple one, where you just dissolve, filter, and drink, takes a few minutes. The one with all of the warm water, near freezing, double filtering, etc, takes forever. I notice very little difference between the end result. All I notice is that there's a little bit less APAP in the more in depth one, and a little bit more codeine, but the difference is so minimal I don't see the point of doing it. You're not going to really notice 220mg of codeine vs 230mg, and there's never near enough APAP in it to do you any harm, unless you're stupid and using poor filters, squeezing it out too roughly, or spilling. It seems like a lot of you wasting a lot of time and energy.

Now if someone can add a step that also removes the caffeine from it, that would be worth the extra effort.

You may not feel the difference in 220mg and 230mg of codeine, but you could certainly feel this difference with hydrocodone and oxycodone.

Status
Not open for further replies.