• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction New! - Cold Water Extraction Mega Thread & FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy,

I live in Australia and i'm curious about the safety of carrying out a CWE on Pharmacy Choice Strong Pain Plus pills.

Here's a link to the product leaflet:
http://www.pharmacychoice.com.au/whatis/PLCMI/PC_Strong_Pain_Plus_CMI.pdf

Description:
"Pharmacy Choice® Strong Pain Plus contains 450 mg of paracetamol, 9.75 mg of codeine
phosphate and 5 mg of doxylamine succinate as the active ingredients.
It also contains:
• Cellulose – microcrystalline
• Crospovidone
• Magnesium stearate
• Povidone
• Quinoline Yellow
• Starch – pregelatinized
• Stearic Acid
• Sunset yellow FCF"

Now if a CWE was done on 4 of those pills, would the doxylamine succinate prove any threat to the consumer? (4 pills x 5mg doxylamine succinate = 20mg). I have read that a doxylamine succinate dosage such as 20mg doesn't pose much of a threat?

Also, once the solution is extracted, could it then be evaporated to leave a powdery substance previously explained by someone and would snorting this resulting powder be hazardous? (keeping in mind the doxylamine succinate and other chemicals)

Thanks

Edit: JUST DID SOME MORE READING, SNORTING CODEINE IS POINTLESS. DISREGARD THAT QUESTION

Last edited:
Filters

A friend of mine used 2 lab grade filters on top of each other to filter the solution - they said the effects were far less than using just 1 filter.

Is it possible they could of over filtered the solution?
Or perhaps they just weren't doing things properly beforehand? (They put 16 crushed pills into 50ml's of cold tap water, stirred it, then left it in the fridge to cool even more before filtering).

Hey guys,

Been doing a CWE fairly regularly for the last year, say once or twice a week. I'm pretty meticulus with my process: use 25ml water for 10 T3 pills, leave it in the fridge for a few hours then filter with a coffee filter...My final solution is clear with no particles in the solution at all, and I'm always left with a sizable white mass in the filter.

however I am slightly worried after reading about getting "suspended" particles in the solution. Could I inadvertently be getting these in my product and doing a high dose of apap? I dont know what they mean by "suspended"....

I dont see how it could work as i tried putting like 1/4 of a tylenol in a glass of water, and immediately you see all these white particles floating about that wont dissolve--im guessing this is the APAP? I guess I just want some clarification about this whole "suspended" issue....

thanks a lot.

Hey guys,

Been doing a CWE fairly regularly for the last year, say once or twice a week. I'm pretty meticulus with my process: use 25ml water for 10 T3 pills, leave it in the fridge for a few hours then filter with a coffee filter...My final solution is clear with no particles in the solution at all, and I'm always left with a sizable white mass in the filter.

however I am slightly worried after reading about getting "suspended" particles in the solution. Could I inadvertently be getting these in my product and doing a high dose of apap? I dont know what they mean by "suspended"....

I dont see how it could work as i tried putting like 1/4 of a tylenol in a glass of water, and immediately you see all these white particles floating about that wont dissolve--im guessing this is the APAP? I guess I just want some clarification about this whole "suspended" issue....

thanks a lot.

It sounds like you're doing everything right. Suspended particles really only come into play when the person isnt using adequate filtration. It sounds like you're doing a good job and being patient for it to filter through the coffee filter so suspended particles shouldnt be a problem.

Edit - This had me curious and I just did some research. Found some information that said that acetaminophen particles are 5-8 microns in size and that coffee filter pore size can range from 5-100 microns. Anybody have any insight on this? Could we be letting tons more acetaminophen in than we're thinking?

Last edited:
thanks for the answer,

I dont really know much about chemistry but maybe some very small particles do get through, but not enough to form more than say 100mg of apap? just a suggestion would be good if someone with more knowledge could shed some light on this?

thanks for the answer,

I dont really know much about chemistry but maybe some very small particles do get through, but not enough to form more than say 100mg of apap? just a suggestion would be good if someone with more knowledge could shed some light on this?

I mean some always gets through because APAP is slightly soluble in water (14mg/mL) so for every 10ml used there is 140mg APAP.

confusion about CWE

Ok so I have a legit script for hydrocodone 5/500.

I think i have the method down but before i try i am confused. After you extract the filler from the goodtimes there is a watery mixture in the bottom of the jar dripped from the filter, and on top of the filter is like a sludge/slurry that solidifies into a chalky substance? which one of these is the actual medicine and which is the filler? might sound stupid but i dont want to just eat a bunch of APAP.

The liquid at the bottom of the jar is the hydrocodone and the chalky substances on top of the Filter is the APAP

Enjoy your buzz my friend <3

ok thanks,

also,

I do not have much of a supply and 28 pills 150 mili water seems like a lot.

i know water level affects how good the end result is so

i have 5(mgpill)/500(mg apap) hydros..

whats a good number to start with..

say for like 10 pills how much water would i need... i suck really bad at math..

also whats the best way to take the solution? is it always gonna be water based or does it dry up to powder, i know you can insufflate oxys and such but dont know about the viability of doing it with hydros.

thanks

ok thanks,

also,

I do not have much of a supply and 28 pills 150 mili water seems like a lot.

i know water level affects how good the end result is so

i have 5(mgpill)/500(mg apap) hydros..

whats a good number to start with..

say for like 10 pills how much water would i need... i suck really bad at math..

also whats the best way to take the solution? is it always gonna be water based or does it dry up to powder, i know you can insufflate oxys and such but dont know about the viability of doing it with hydros.

thanks

It would probably be best to stick to drinking the solution - since it's already absorbed in water, it'll kick in quicker. Plus, that's a lot of water to snort, and most of it would go down your throat.

I don't know how many pills to start off for you personally, some people wouldn't find much euphoria from 50mg of hydrocodone, some may think it's just right, others too much. 50mg is a nice recreational dose for someone who can normally take 10 or 20mg for baseline effects, but either way, it's really up to you and depends on your opiate use history.

well i usually take about 7 a day which is 4g apap which is the limit i'm told, i have quite a long history.

is there an easy way to come up with a number for the mililiter
like for example

15 pills75 mg = 75 mili liter water?

i would say i have a high tolerance. I usually take 3 at a time then a few every couple hours until i hit 7 which with that much apap isnt much over an 8 hour or so time period leaves me lacking during the rest of the day.

thanks

well i usually take about 7 a day which is 4g apap which is the limit i'm told, i have quite a long history.

is there an easy way to come up with a number for the mililiter
like for example

15 pills75 mg = 75 mili liter water?

i would say i have a high tolerance. I usually take 3 at a time then a few every couple hours until i hit 7 which with that much apap isnt much over an 8 hour or so time period leaves me lacking during the rest of the day.

thanks

That would probably be the easiest way to do it, so one ML = 1mg, so you can easily measure out a dose.

I am not 100% sure since I don't do CWE's on anything, but your idea sounds OK to me.

ok so i am kinda worried. its been close to 24 hours since then i've taken about 5g of apap, not all at once, usually in 2-4 hour intervals at 2 pills a time. I'm worried i may wake up dead (well you know, not wake up just be dead) . because people say the nausea goes away and you feel file and then bam you are dead.

I got the shitz a little and some nausea and am nervous. Is there anything I can do or take? i know of acetylcysteine? but i cant excatly go into wal mart and get it i'm not sure if there is anything else, i may not even have OD'ed i might just be worrying too much but I am nauseated, havent taken anything for 6 hours now i figured the nausea would go away but from what i read here it will go away after a few days but by then it may be too late, i dont want it to be too late. If i took too much i want to do something about it, CWE is not an option right now but definately will next time i learned my lesson.

I had a close encounter with darvocet where i couldnt pee this was like 6 months ago i thought i OD'ed on those but it went away eventually, i have been taking a little over the recommended dosage off and on for a few months now i got a new script (5/500 hydros)

i know the apap accumulates but if i havent taken any in 6 hours and when i did take them were spaced out a few (2-4) hours apart, i should be ok right?

dont mess with the apap, i had a rough night but i made it. I ended up searching and found out that acai berry juice (the dark red kind) apparently has something that counter acts apap, supposedly it increases the level of whatever the cleaner amino acid is that helps break up and get rid of the crap the apap makes build up in your liver.

I am trying the CWE now.
I took 15 5/500 vicodin and crushed them, put them in mild cool tap water, left them in the freezer for 25/30 min and am now filtering with two coffee filters. the liquid is fairly clear, almost no milkyness.

This is my first attempt and is probably not gonna be very effective. I used about 65-70 ML of water in the mixture. My question is, i read that it it takes 100 ML to filter out 1g of apap. having only used 75 mL with 15 5/500 hydros, seems as if its not enough water?

I found a much faster/more efficient way of performing CWE's last night.

Just get a kenwood smoothie maker, pour in 200mls cold water, drop in however many paramol tabs you desire and switch the f*cker on.

Within seconds you'll have a perfect solution in which to filter and drink. :)

Works a treat. =D

I did my first CWE tonight! (Before that, I only used small amounts of codeine that didn't need CWE... Anyway) I drank the codeine with some Coca-Cola (to sweeten the bitterness of the codeine) and I'm wondering if maybe it could have killed the codeine since it was bubbling more than usual. I'm sure there's a logical explaination, but I would hate it if my pills were wasted.

Anyway, getting ready to pop some promethazine in a few minutes, and hop into bed with some music and my newly acquired copy of Naked Lunch :D

PS: Hope this is the right thread for this kind of question.

Last edited:
I want to know if using cwe with vicoidin can be injected. If ne one has the answer please enlighten me it would be appreciated !

Can u inject vicodin after doing a cwe on it ?

Can u inject vicodin after doing a cwe on it ?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.