• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction New! - Cold Water Extraction Mega Thread & FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, I'm actually pretty stoked! I'll wait and see if a Mod can let me know if it's ok to post pics before I do, don't wanna get busted custard!

<3

Oh, and. Adding up approximately how much codeine is in a batch would be the mg x number of pills right? I suck @ anything maths related, lol..

5 x 30mg pills + 5 x 12.8mg = 214mg? Perhaps only that amount if ALL codeine was extracted and present in the final product?

:)

Last edited:
Yes, exactly. With practice you'll probably get 90-95% efficiency from the process. I know mine's very efficient but I don't take the time to measure it properly very often. Some people add an extra pill or two over their desired dose to make up for losses. :)

214mg is a pretty respectable first time dose. Have fun. <3

I'm going to make a note in all future posts of what I'm currently on at the time of posting:
400mg dihydrocodeine
200mg tramadol
500mg benzylpiperazine

Last edited:
You can keep the end result in any sealed container and it'll be fine for consumption in a few days time or whatever. I've kept dissolved opiates in a plastic tupperware container for several days and had no problem. Keep it out of intense light or heat though.

Personally I prefer to just drink the solution. There's no real benefit to snorting it but if you must, you can always evaporate the result to just leave a solid which you can then mash up.

Since I can't heat it up, I suppose I just leave it out till it's dry?

Thanks a ton for your help, Machete!

Since I can't heat it up, I suppose I just leave it out till it's dry?

Thanks a ton for your help, Machete!

Exactly. Having never dried it out myself before, I don't know how long it takes and I still think you're wasting your time but if that's what you want to do, go for it. :)

Always a pleasure. ;)

600mg dihydrocodeine
300mg tramadol
500mg benzylpiperazine

If anyone has any questions about the drugs in my list or the combinations, feel free to ask. That's mostly why I did it. And so you can see how far under the influence I am while replying. :D
On the subject of combinations, just a tip I haven't seen mentioned yet; you definitely shouldn't drink alcohol while you're on an opiate high. Not only is it bad for you but even if you don't care about that, it makes you feel pretty shit (especially in the morning). Yeah, I definitely wouldn't recommend it.

Stay safe, everyone.

Last edited:
Hi Machete & everyone!

Wow. Everyone who says the final watery-mix tastes like ew is definately correct, lol.. Insanely bitter, but mix it with some cordial or juice and you can get it down no dramas..
I believe it turned out pretty well, I was pretty zoned out and for atleast a 12hr period! The initial high didn't come for about 45mins though, then hit pretty hard with the warm and fuzzy feeling that I so love! I drank the whole lot (see my above post for exact amounts of what etc) in one go, perhaps next time I'll ration it a bit better, lol.. Thanks Machete for your help again <3

Can a Mod please advise if it's ok for me to post a pic of the 'goo' and the watery-goodness as I documented the process.

Much love all and if anyone has any Q's feel free to ask. Oh, I followed Mr.Blonde's recipe!

Hi again, Mav <3

It's always a pleasure. Feel free to call me Elliott in future, same goes for anyone else. Machete makes me feel like a weapon rather than a person. :D

I'm glad you enjoyed it with no problems or anything! 12 hours is a long high! I don't remember ever getting that much mileage out of a single dose before but your (I'm presuming) low tolerance probably did you a favour. I know it feels good but don't be tempted to start doing it everyday or your tolerance will build up hard and fast to a point where you either won't be able to get high anymore or it becomes a habit you can't manage. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you. :(

I'm one of the people who thinks it tastes awful. I down it as quickly as possible then drink my secondary drink to wash the taste away.

600mg tramadol so far today.

Be careful, at that dosage you're at a much higher risk of seizure.

So I've been told but I'm not particularly bothered about my health so it's not a problem. Thanks for your concern though. :)

I'm on 800 now anyway. Feels good man. :!

Hi Elliot & everyone.

Aww thanks for your concern Elliot <3! I was under the impression that the CWE process was safer than taking 20 pills a night, just to relax and get some sleep (insomniac). Eliminates all the bad stuff, lol.. Yeah, I figured that it went for so long due to my low tolerance to it, but it won't be something I do all the time, in saying that, I did another this morning, lol. same amount 214mg. Stay safe everyone!

Ellie AKA Mav :)

Last edited:
Can a Mod please advise if it's ok for me to post a pic of the 'goo' and the watery-goodness as I documented the process.
Yes, you can post it. Either post a link to it, or if you want to post it in the forum put it in tags which will hide it.

Like this:
NSFW:
the url of the picture goes here[*/nsfw] <----- take the "*' out and you get...

NSFW:
this... so the picture doesn't take up too much space

I don't know if anyone will be able to help you get any info from it, since its probably just a white glop of pill binders, but go ahead and post it. :)

Quick (i hope) CWE question

Hey guys ive done the CWE a few times (still a noob at opiates but haha) but i think im losing alot of the codeine. I have coffee filters and am using nurofen + which is 200mg ibuprofen and 12.8mg codeine.

Ive put 14 of them of them into some water and they are breaking down as we speak.

What i think my problem is wen i pour the solution into the filter the left over ibuprofen clogs it up and dosn't let the remainder of the codiene to come out.

Does anybody have any tips to get around this. And any other tips to maximise the codiene i get out?

P.S Is 14 a good number for a good time?

Last edited:
I also use Nurofen Plus when I'm doing CWE's. Do you crush up the pills before adding the water? That definitely helps! When most of the water has filtered through, I just take the coffee filter and GENTLY squeeze the rest of the water out. Just be very careful that it doesn't break open when you do this.

I've never had any bad effects from doing 14. Are you taking it on an empty stomach or not?

Last edited:
hmmm i guess thats it....i havnt been grinding them up jus letting them break up in the water.

When the filter go cloged up i transfered the solution to another filter. Its going slow as but i think it might work. And seeing as there are 24 pills in there losing some of the codiene shouldnt be a issue.

Next time i try ill definably grind them up.

Hmm well wish me luck im in need of a good nod...im all out of weed haha

Hi Elliot & everyone.

Aww thanks for your concern Elliot <3! I was under the impression that the CWE process was safer than taking 20 pills a night, just to relax and get some sleep (insomniac). Eliminates all the bad stuff, lol.. Yeah, I figured that it went for so long due to my low tolerance to it, but it won't be something I do all the time, in saying that, I did another this morning, lol. same amount 214mg. Stay safe everyone!

Ellie AKA Mav :)

Nice name. Maybe that's just because it's like mine. ;)

Yeah, it is much safer than taking the pills whole but the downside is that the tolerance still builds up just as fast and you could end up with an opiate addiction like me. It's better but not perfect!

Have fun <3

I've just done my third CWE in three days, using between 10-20 pills in each one.

Be patient, the water will eventually seap through the filter, if it hasn't moved in a looooong time then you can kinda shake it gently to just move the fluid a little bit. I also don't pour the whole lot in at once, I pour bit by bit, waiting until the initial fluid has drained through. :)

So far, all my results have been positive, and very very relaxing!
Good luck EzyB!

<3 Mav

And, crush the tablets! It makes it so much quicker and a heap more effective..

Last edited:
Haha, well we must be as awesome as eachother if we have similar names :p

Thanks <3 I'll be careful.

So is there a perfect combination for you? Something that works better than the rest?

Yes, always crush the pills first.

Also, on the first filtering, use a weak filter, like a t-shirt. That will catch a large part of the goop, so that, on a second filtering with a coffee filter, it will be less likely to clog up.

Status
Not open for further replies.